Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad (1802 Views)

"Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist / Nigerian Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji A.k.a "Mr. #KeepTheChangeBruh" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by runsguy: 1:21pm On May 01, 2017
From my experience and observation over the years, I thought I should give a breakdown of popular tendencies among Nigerians living abroad according to tribe:

Igbo people - Lovely set of people, very very hard working (most hard working among Nigerians), they can clean, wash plates or do any hard job thrown at them. Their average lifespan abroad is 10 years as majority of them always return back to Nigeria at the long run to enjoy the fruit of their hard work.
Popular crime among this tribe includes DRUG PUSHING and INTERNET FRAUD in that order.

Yoruba people - Wonderful set of people, good friends to have as they always enjoy and engage you in long conversations and gossips, if you don't have a Yoruba friend, get one fast as they make good companies in lonely countries. Very good workers, love to attend parties and have a good time. Life span abroad - 30 years, the Yoruba's love living abroad so much, it is usually very difficult for them to return to Nigeria. Popular crime abroad - Internet fraud, fake pastors and prophets, JUJU.

Edo/Benin - Good people to hang out with especially the guys, they are very welcoming and love education. Good workers like their Yoruba brothers. Lifespan abroad - LIFETIME, the average EDO/BENIN person will rather die abroad than return to Nigeria permanently. Main crime abroad - PROSTITUTION, JUJU.

Calabar/Akwa Ibom - Lovely set of people with chilled out life style, good company to have especially if you are a guy that like to browse around the town in search of women. Their women are highly domesticated, good cooks and they take care of their men. Average workers. Lifespan - 10 years. Crime abroad - Not known for any major crime, although some level of internet fraud have been reported.

Ijaw, Urohbo, Ishekiri - Best set of friends to have if you love to chill and have a good time. Extra laid back attitude. Love to argue about Nigerian politics. Not the best workers out there. Highly intolerant to maltreatment. Lifespan abroad - 3 to 4 years - to live successfully abroad you must be able to do menial/hard jobs for a while until a good job come along, however, these group do not usually wait around for too long.
Major crime - No known crime, possibly due to low percentage outside Nigeria.

Hausa/Fulani - From observation, these group of Nigerians are mostly isolated abroad as they are hardly accepted fully by other Nigerian tribes. Not much is known about them in the western world apart for their huge love for religion. Lifespan - rarely last longer than 2 years abroad. Crime - No major crimes apart from a few incidences of religious bigotry.

Major problem among EVERY TRIBE - Refusal or reluctance to willingly return money or loan.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 01, 2017
grin

This time i am #TEAMYORUBA

Meeehn, hats off to these ppol ooo...I can attest how great these ppol are kiss kiss kiss i met handful of them and they are SIMPLY THE BEST wink wink wink

Yaaaaaz babies!

1 Like

Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by Beesluv: 1:30pm On May 01, 2017
up we...... Yorubas are knowledgeable and hard working, so no dull moment with us
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by LAFO: 1:34pm On May 01, 2017
I hope this thread won't be turned over by tribal bigots
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by BigBelleControl(m): 1:39pm On May 01, 2017
Hausas hardly travel to the western world for hustling sake. Ibos and Yorubas can give anything to travel, that's why most crime committed by Nigerians abroad are attributed to them.
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by hisgrace090: 1:41pm On May 01, 2017
You nailed it. No partiality.
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by Cholls(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2017
'
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by runsguy: 1:42pm On May 01, 2017
Yeap, a Yoruba friend is an essential commodity, if u love to talk lol. But honestly there are good characteristics among most Nigerians irrespective of tribes
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by Cholls(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2017
my brother Lol for your mind now u Don make sense abi.....Afonja are coming for your head.

1 Like

Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by runsguy: 1:43pm On May 01, 2017
LAFO:
I hope this thread won't be turned over by tribal bigots

Just for fun bro, nothing serious

1 Like

Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by 9jayes: 1:43pm On May 01, 2017
Remove Hausa/Fulani because they don't travel
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by runsguy: 1:46pm On May 01, 2017
BigBelleControl:
Hausas hardly travel to the western world for hustling sake. Ibos and Yorubas can give anything to travel, that's why most crime committed by Nigerians abroad are attributed to them.
True talk but I think Bini people love traveling abroad MORE than any tribe in AFRICA.
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by Amarabae(f): 1:56pm On May 01, 2017
This issue of drug trafficking. Those guys being caught are being manipulated by cabals.
They go into interior villages, recruit innocent boys, give them girls and maybe 1million to flex, then they promise them up to 100million if they just push drug into a certain country for them, when the innocent guy (likely from a poor home) accept, they take them to a shrine to take an oath of allegience.
So this drug cabals are found around Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by kullozone(m): 1:57pm On May 01, 2017
Wetin all those mumu NCAN boys dey wait for na See better thread here.
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by runsguy: 2:05pm On May 01, 2017
Amarabae:
This issue of drug trafficking. Those guys being caught are being manipulated by cabals.
They go into interior villages, recruit innocent boys, give them girls and maybe 1million to flex, then they promise them up to 100million if they just push drug into a certain country for them, when the innocent guy (likely from a poor home) accept, they take them to a shrine to take an oath of allegience.

lol, babe u know your just making up excuses, if the cabals are everywhere in Nig, why do they always travel to the south east to recruit our brothers? why not recruit hausa guys from the village?

1 Like

Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by Amarabae(f): 2:07pm On May 01, 2017
runsguy:

lol, babe u know your just making up excuses, if the cabals are everywhere in Nig, why do they always travel to the south east to recruit our brothers? why not an hausa guy?
its not an excuse,dear. I am just trying to tell you the way some of our young guys are being manipulated into drug pushing.
All the same.
Ezi Aha Ka Ego- Good Name Is Better Than Money.
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by kullozone(m): 2:07pm On May 01, 2017
Yoruba people are to London as Edo people are to Italy cheesy
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by OAFMods: 2:10pm On May 01, 2017
Amarabae:

With this your fine face you should at least understand excuse is another reason for failure. The important thing is dealing with the situation, so phyne gurl have your people deal with the situation. We ain't interested in the causes, thank u as you do that.

1 Like

Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by runsguy: 2:19pm On May 01, 2017
Amarabae:
its not an excuse,dear. I am just trying to tell you the way some of our young guys are being manipulated into drug pushing.
All the same.
Ezi Aha Ka Ego- Good Name Is Better Than Money.

Your right sis, Ezi Aha Ka Ego. At the end of the day, it boils down to poverty.
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by Amarabae(f): 2:22pm On May 01, 2017
OAFMods:

With this your fine face you should at least understand excuse is another reason for failure. The important thing is dealing with the situation, so phyne gurl have your people deal with the situation. We ain't interested in the causes, thank u as you do that.
and have your own people dealt with their own?
Your comment lacks intelligence.
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by runsguy: 2:29pm On May 01, 2017
Amarabae:

But Amara, nice face you got there. New on NL?
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by Amarabae(f): 2:32pm On May 01, 2017
runsguy:

But Amara, nice face you got there. New on NL?
new as a member?yes. But as a guest? NO.
I combine reading Lindaikeji blog with nairaland for info about happenings in Nigeria.
My hubby loves to read nairaland too but not a member.
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by runsguy: 2:35pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=Amarabae post=56102632]new as a member?yes. But as a guest? NO.
I combine reading Lindaikeji blog with nairaland for info about happenings in Nigeria.
My hubby loves to read nairaland too but not a member.
[/

Hubby is lucky lol
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 01, 2017
Amarabae:
Wow! You seems to know a lot about this business

How do you know all these things? You in game? Wanna tell more about this business?

Happy new month Amara
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by Amarabae(f): 2:46pm On May 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Wow! You seems to know a lot about this business

How do you know all these things? You in game? Wanna tell more about this business?

Happy new month Amara
lolz. Do you want to blow the whitsle?
Same to you dear
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 01, 2017
Amarabae:
lolz. Do you want to blow the whitsle?
Same to you dear
hahaha that's smart. I've got my whistle ready, was only waiting for you to open the can

You welcome
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by OAFMods: 3:12pm On May 01, 2017
Amarabae:
This
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by Amarabae(f): 3:22pm On May 01, 2017
OAFMods:

This is the problem with loud mouth like you. It's pathetic being decent or reasonable with you. You just do not have a brain to decipher intention or advice.

Pretty face there is no intelligence in proffering excuse to an endemic problem such as Igbo trafficking hard drug, the commonsensical thing to do is what i suggested which is to find a solution to the problem not your showmanship of a fine face plus lame excuses at your failure to what is killing your people.

Can you tell whose comment lack intelligence now ? You can vex for all i care the truth is the truth, nonetheless you still have a fine face but sadly a devilish heart too.
Ranting of a jobless man.
Always wandering around on social media looking for who to infect with his sadistic nature.
I will not allow you to drag me down to your eristical low level..
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by OAFMods: 3:36pm On May 01, 2017
Amarabae:
Ranting of a jobless man.
Always wandering around on social media looking for who to infect with his sadistic nature.
I will not allow you to drag me down to your eristical low level..

Sorry i can not help that you are down already, it's your problem if you chose to stay down or free your soul from mental slavery. Gaging your lousy mouth should keep you out of trouble. Thank God no be your papa de fund my social media data. Nawtigurl see her nose.
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by Amarabae(f): 3:46pm On May 01, 2017
OAFMods:
Sorry i can not help that you are down already, it's your problem if you chose to stay down or free your soul from mental slavery. Gaging your lousy mouth should keep you out of trouble. Thank God no be your papa de fund my social media data. Bimbo see her nose.
your mates are in the office or work place making money, many of them are with family.
while you are here joblessly arguing online and constituting nuisance.
Go and learn a skill now that you are young before Pre-mature grey hairs start growing on your head.
Thank you. My last comment to you.
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by OAFMods: 4:30pm On May 01, 2017
Amarabae:
your mates are in the office or work place making money, many of them are with family.
while you are here joblessly arguing online and constituting nuisance.
Go and learn a skill now that you are young before Pre-mature grey hairs start growing on your head.
Thank you. My last comment to you.

Was
Re: See Popular Crimes And Tendencies Among Major Nigerian Tribes Living Abroad by Amarabae(f): 4:44pm On May 01, 2017
OAFMods:

Was this how hard you ran your lousy mouth to get who you're dating now ? Do you have an idea what May 1 represent all over the globe ? I thought you have some decency in you but I thought wrong. You are nothing but a worthless, classless bimbo of no repute whatsoever. I can not even think of referring to you as a lady, it is such a shame.

Ladies pride / class themselves with the manner of their approach or reproach not by being mannerless as you have chosen today. Like i said previously am not ashamed to admit you have the face but please build the character. Read that btw the lines of every of my comments to you this morning, although harsh but you should learn from it. Not everyone is cut out to tolerate your nonsense because you have a pretty face. You have the face build the class/character it is easy. Stay classy n stop being mannerless stop being a disgrace to your man n bye for life.

look at who is talking about being classy! You jumped into this thread,you replied my comment by going tribal.
I saw through your hypocrisy!you can't be fool me pls. I called you out,instead of you to apologise or redress,you went on the attack mode.
You are a tribal jingoist and I don't entertain such a rubbish around me.
I respect men who respect themselves, when a grownup behaves like a child,he /she will be cautioned like a child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak! Man Saved This Most Valuable Treasure [photos 18+] / Please How Do I Upgrade Myself - A Nairalander / Dinner With A Nairalander Last Night!!! Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.