Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) (44082 Views)

Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One / 5 Soldiers Declared Wanted By The Nigerian Army After They Absconded With N600M / Stanbic Bank Worker In Ghana Who Absconded With N67M Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by sotall(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2017
ok
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by UncutSk(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2017
bigerboy200:
NCAN crew will be disappointed..
I am
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by chigo003(m): 2:53pm On May 01, 2017
Afonja and IPOB name checkers disappointed
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by nepapole(m): 2:56pm On May 01, 2017
fuckerstard:
Effiong grin

Looking through NCAN list now

Una no go kii person for hia .

2 Likes

Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by nenergy(m): 2:58pm On May 01, 2017
fuckerstard:
Effiong grin

Looking through NCAN list now

Please what's this NCAN I keep seeing?
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by daintyprincess(f): 3:01pm On May 01, 2017
this guy was my bro sch bus driver until this happened, was so sad when i heard abt it.
very playful n friendly with children.

1 Like

Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by moyemasterr(m): 3:04pm On May 01, 2017
the devil is at work again cheesy
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by chigo003(m): 3:04pm On May 01, 2017
NCAN means Name Checkers Association of Nigeria
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 01, 2017
daintyprincess:
this guy was my bro sch bus driver until this happened, was so sad when i heard abt it.
very playful n friendly with children.

This country no easy , if people can jump into the lagoon anyhow this one dey learn

2 Likes

Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by Oluwapeldon(m): 3:06pm On May 01, 2017
Regret is always a life of a criminal
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by STENON(f): 3:16pm On May 01, 2017
A thief is always a thief either at National or International Job, You have paid your boss back in a bad way. This is great lesson for school owners
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by daintyprincess(f): 3:21pm On May 01, 2017
fuckerstard:

This country no easy , if people can jump into the lagoon anyhow this one dey learn
yesso, but feel tz the accident dat made him do this.
the woman treats them nicely from wat i see.
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by Ajewealth123(m): 3:22pm On May 01, 2017
Sincerely,illiteracy is a disease.
Imagine the part where he tried to erase the school's is still visible.
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by purplekayc(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2017
This happened to a friend of mine sometimes ago here in Lagos
He bought a bus for transport business
Around Lagos and the driver took it away
Up till now no trace
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 01, 2017
Effiong could just have explained his situation to his boss and maybe this would have bn averted.. Many people are in deep sh*t that's worst than this his story and they didnt still think of evil.. Thats the reason i support Effiong being punished.

1 Like

Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by vatiqan(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2017
amynah94:
Awon developer.........lolz

dull brain. this is what happens when you refuse to leave ur village. if you had travelled b4 u would have known this one is not igbo vut akwa/cross.

1 Like

Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by Dollypie20(f): 4:10pm On May 01, 2017
Orisirisi grin
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by Ninilowo(m): 4:23pm On May 01, 2017
Peak lanes? MR Winleke?
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by initiate: 4:32pm On May 01, 2017
madjam:
A
The source said: “On May 27, the proprietress of Peak Lane International School, Oremiji Close, Oremiji Estate, Alagbole Akute, reported that on March 7, a driver with the school, Eric Effiong, absconded with one of the buses with number plates SMK 123 EM.”

The suspect, who relocated from his known address and switched off his phone, was finally arrested by SIB operatives, who tracked him down in Calabar, Cross River State.

ths focus of this story should have been the skills and professionalism of our police detectives. we would really like to know how they tracked down the criminal all the way from lagos to cally
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by pussyassnigga: 5:05pm On May 01, 2017
na wa Oooo
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by Slurity(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2017
is this one afonja too?
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by amii131(f): 6:06pm On May 01, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ahahhahahahaha..u yeye pass the calabar bingo sef.. grin

That guy pics wan kill me grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by Tonydeeb(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2017
PeakLane. Brings old memories... That school don old o. Recollect writing a Common Entrance examination in the school.
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2017
this dry bus worth 3.6millon?
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:28pm On May 01, 2017
amii131:

Yes I am a huge fan of humor...and I can tell u since I joined nairaland I stopped worrying about alot of tinz..there are clowns here..sometimes I show some captions to my white colleagues cuz sometimes they think am crazy when I start laughing like av gone lunar grin

That guy pics wan kill me grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by dapiluv: 9:39pm On May 01, 2017
Why will he not abscond with school bus, when you collect #200000 per pupil and you pay him 15000 monthly.
Thank God it was only school.
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by mechanics(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2017
The man is not grateful at all, after all the boss did for him, he still had the audacity to pay the boss good for evil, I pray his boss forgives him.
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by fratermathy(m): 12:32am On May 02, 2017
purplekayc:
This happened to a friend of mine sometimes ago here in Lagos
He bought a bus for transport business
Around Lagos and the driver took it away
Up till now no trace

Happened to my father recently. He got some tricycles for intra-city transportation and gave them out to drivers who would bring returns every week. The sharing formula was 60:40 with my father taking the latter. One of those he gave the tricycles to did not deliver on the agreement for about 2 weeks after getting the tricycle. When contacted a few times, he eventually switched off his phone. Later on, he absconded with the tricycle and even moved out from his place. He has not been seen till date.

Human beings are generally not grateful!
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by SHISUI(m): 12:59am On May 02, 2017
Peak lane is a real dope ass sch in that area pay.... pay close to 300k so ain't surprised drive takes 54k
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by bullabong(m): 5:40am On May 02, 2017
jhydebaba:
54000 shocked shocked shocked some graduate teachers are not even earning half that amount. Yet u choose to steal and even know the tactics to cover ur track. Yeye man.
I am teling you! He was well paid compared to other schools. Greed!
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by daintyprincess(f): 9:00am On May 02, 2017
bullabong:
I am teling you! He was well paid compared to other schools. Greed!
apart frm d pay, d woman treats them nicely
on their grad day, u cn hardly diff a teacher frm non teaching staff
Re: Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) by daintyprincess(f): 9:02am On May 02, 2017
SHISUI:
Peak lane is a real dope ass sch in that area pay.... pay close to 300k so ain't surprised drive takes 54k
u stay arnd akute/alagbóle?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) / Fulani Workers Kidnap, Kill Their Employer In Oyo After Taking Ransom (Pix) / British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.