Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

42 Ways To Honour Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 42 Ways To Honour Your Man (975 Views)

22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) / How To Know Your Man Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

42 Ways To Honour Your Man by Teewhydalegend: 3:37pm On May 01, 2017
Copied
1. Respectfully communicate with him. Don't talk to him harshly, rudely or as a nobody. 2. Let him know he’s important to you. Always say it and show it. 3. Purposefully try to understand his feelings— even when you disagree with him. Minimize the frequency of your disagreement. 4. Show interest in his friends by giving him some time to be with them if they’re trust-worthy. 5. Let go of the small stuff. We all have annoying habits and preferences that are different from our spouse’s. Don't impose what you love on him. 6. Tell him you both love him AND like him. 7. Either show interest in his hobbies or allow him space to participate freely. Allow him to enjoy and relax himself. 8. Protect his dignity on a daily basis. Don't talk bad of him and don't allow your friends to do same. 9. When confronting him, realize he has feelings also and not a saint. 10. Foster an atmosphere of laughter in your relationship. Look for ways to laugh together. 11. Try not to make sudden major changes without discussion, giving him time to know and adjust. 12. When you go out on a date together don't bring up problems you left at home. Rather have fun instead and not quarries. 13. Focus on what he’s doing right, instead of focusing so often on the negatives. Celebrate his positives, PRAY about his negatives. 14. Show interest in what he feels is important in life. 15. Give him special time with you without you playing with your phone. 16. The first minutes after a spouse comes to visit you often sets the stage for how the rest of the evening will go. Try to make that time a positive experience. 17. Give him time to be alone. 18. Don’t allow family members to treat him disrespectfully. Defend him to anyone that dishonors his place as your husband to be. 19. Compliment him often. 20. Be creative when you express your love, both in words and in actions. SIN NOT! 21. Talk with him about having specific courtship/ family goals for each year to achieve together to feel closer as a potential marital team. 22. Don’t over commit yourself and monitor him as if he is a criminal who must not run away. Leave time for him. 23. Extend God’s grace to him and be forgiving when he offends you. 24. Find ways to show him you need him. 25. Give him time to be alone. (This energizes him to reconnect at other times.) 26. Admit your mistakes; don’t be afraid to be humble. Peel away your pride. 27. Defend him to those who disrespectfully talk about him. Love protects. 28. Respect his desire to do well—not his performance. 29. Love talking with him. 30. Take time for the two of you to sit and talk calmly (schedule it when necessary). 31. Initiate going out on outings, seminar, prayer retreat etc. 32. Text him when he’s at work, telling him how much you love him. 33. Surprise him with a fun gift of some kind that he’d really enjoy. 34. Express how much you appreciate him for working so hard in preparing for you proposed home. 35. Tell him how proud you are of him for who he is (giving him specific reasons). 36. Give advice in a loving way — not in a nagging or belittling way. 37. Help your Man to be the Spiritual head of your relationship (without “lording” it over him). 38. Pray for him to enjoy God’s best in life. 39. Take special notice for what he has done for you. 40. Brag about him to other people both in front of him and even when he’s not there. 41. Keep conversations brief when he’s tired—so he isn’t “flooded” by too many words. Learn not to talk too much. When he is tired or hungry, it is not the right time to give him SUPER STORY. 42. Tell him 3 things you specifically appreciate about him.
cc lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42 Ways To Honour Your Man by GEExclusive: 3:39pm On May 01, 2017
Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: 42 Ways To Honour Your Man by thehedge(f): 3:40pm On May 01, 2017
issorait
Re: 42 Ways To Honour Your Man by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 01, 2017
Honour your man ko,humor your man ni undecided

1 Like

Re: 42 Ways To Honour Your Man by TheControversy: 3:56pm On May 01, 2017
You should have just named the topic 42 ways to be a slave to your man.

1 Like

Re: 42 Ways To Honour Your Man by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 01, 2017
op if all that are ur rules in a relationship then I bet u aren't ready to settle yet

1 Like

Re: 42 Ways To Honour Your Man by Nukilia: 4:20pm On May 01, 2017
God bless you @ OP, may your days be long. kiss
If you can do half of these for your man, he'll always love you.

Some women do part of it before getting married, once they're married it all stops; a reason why we have more violence and discord in homes.
Re: 42 Ways To Honour Your Man by Nukilia: 4:22pm On May 01, 2017
suzan404:
Honour your man ko,humor your man ni undecided

Are you married ?
Are you having a turbulent relationship?

Try what the OP is telling you...
Re: 42 Ways To Honour Your Man by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 01, 2017
42 gini? This one pass house help be that shocked
Re: 42 Ways To Honour Your Man by merxi55(f): 5:34pm On May 01, 2017
Kukuma settle down with your mumsy case close.
Re: 42 Ways To Honour Your Man by Cleopatra4(f): 5:36pm On May 01, 2017
42 to ways to honour a man undecided then wetin we go give God?? embarassed
Re: 42 Ways To Honour Your Man by Maxvasia(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2017
merxi55:
Kukuma settle down with your mumsy case close.
Closed**
Re: 42 Ways To Honour Your Man by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 01, 2017
Nukilia:

Are you married ?
Are you having a turbulent relationship?

Try what the OP is telling you...
Men are not Gods now.....just because I want a man to love me and care for me...I should start worshipping him....NO sad
Re: 42 Ways To Honour Your Man by Nukilia: 11:18am On May 02, 2017
suzan404:
Men are not Gods now.....just because I want a man to love me and care for me...I should start worshipping him....NO sad

Smiles... Our comments are a reflection of our opinions, experiences and life. I'm sure you are having a great time in your family. smiley
Re: 42 Ways To Honour Your Man by merxi55(f): 8:46pm On May 02, 2017
Maxvasia:
Closed**
thanks...but I didnt mean to make use of correct English.
Re: 42 Ways To Honour Your Man by Maxvasia(m): 9:59pm On May 02, 2017
merxi55:
thanks...but I didnt mean to make use of correct English.
ok

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man Remain Comfortably In A Relationship Where The Woman Has Restrictions / Can You Cook For Your Pregnant Wife? / Human Rights Activist Tells Nigerian Men To Beat Their Wives Into Submission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.