Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. (24373 Views)

Wish.com /how Authentic Are They? / How Authentic Is This? / How Authentic Is This Info Code? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Tosin007(m): 8:10am On May 02, 2017
I recently swapped my phone, about two weeks ago precisely. The experience was okay and I'll say I got a fair value.
My Tecno C9 was valued at the rate of 38,000 naira, that's almost 60% of the price I got the phone.
I did some research before going there, you get a maximum of 30% when you want to swap your phone in China, while its 40% in the US, if we're getting 50% to 60% valuation, in all honesty I'll say that is fair.
Remember it's phones we're talking about here, not land.
Once the seal is broken, it automatically loses value.

5 Likes

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by eyoohood(m): 8:11am On May 02, 2017
U are not ready yet to upgrade. Infinix to Infinix. Is there any need for that it's still the same programming the only thing that separates Infinix and techno phones is casing and body structure. U can find them in China go and check.
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by BOJO123(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2017
meskana212:
I want to sell my HTC One M8 dual sim. It's still very neat with no scratch on the metal cover. Gray colour.
how much?
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by adanny01(m): 8:17am On May 02, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Hot 4 LTE to hot 4 pro and op called it an "upgrade" lol

Is Hot 4 Pro a downgrade to Hot 4 Lite? What are you saying?
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by meskana212(m): 8:17am On May 02, 2017
BOJO123:

how much?
08141879287...you can add me on whatsapp to send photos.
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by posh9ky(f): 8:19am On May 02, 2017
seegod:
I will advice you go and find out for yourself, I think the valuations they do are based on condition of the phone . I once compared their prices with that of computer village boys and theirs was far better . I had the opportunity to negotiate and I was ok with my iPhone valued for 130k last year despite serious usage though clean body. Abeg go and try first, aftermarket they can't force you to drop the phone .

Am not surprise, people like you can register today just to give such advice.

Op please if you are smart, phone shops in computer village are far better, don't give to the boiz on the street, enter a shops who can buy and sell your phone, add money and get what you desire. Slot is wack.

3 Likes

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by airsaylongcon: 8:19am On May 02, 2017
Tosin007:
I recently swapped my phone, about two weeks ago precisely. The experience was okay and I'll say I got a fair value.
My Tecno C9 was valued at the rate of 38,000 naira, that's almost 60% of the price I got the phone.
I did some research before going there, you get a maximum of 30% when you want to swap your phone in China, while its 40% in the US, if we're getting 50% to 60% valuation, in all honesty I'll say that is fair.

Exactly the point! We need to understand that the valuation of these phones especially here in Nigeria are quite good. 60% valuation is an excellent price and I will jump at such offer

1 Like

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:22am On May 02, 2017
adanny01:

Is Hot 4 Pro a downgrade to Hot 4 Lite? What are you saying?

What really is the difference?.... undecided....is it significant enough to be called an upgrade?
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by AyorDavid: 8:36am On May 02, 2017
Guys, i have benefited from this service Slot renders. I was able to swap my Samsung phone without a hitch. For one, those guys save you the cost of spending more on buying another phone by simply letting you add cash to your old phone and i'm sure they have bases for pricing phones which they in turn sell and dem gats make profit na..Na business o.
I'll advise you go there and see for yourself.
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by frankson1(m): 8:36am On May 02, 2017
[quote author=Darvel post=56104795]pls i want to swap my infinix hot 4 lte to an infinix hot 4 pro... i need an upgrade.. pls someone who has swapped should hint me on the pricing and how they do it..thanks

Bro, go to any of their outlets and have your phone examined. You'll have a very good bargain If it's in good condition. You only add more or less money depending on the type of phone you wanna swap for.
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by nkem09: 8:37am On May 02, 2017
Tosin007:
I was at slot to swap my 3days old new infinix hot 4 lite, I was 18k but since the pack, everything is intact, they will offer a maximum of 20k.
Butbi sold the phone myself at a far better price, 28k.
My advice, sell it urself.

1 Like

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by nkem09: 8:37am On May 02, 2017
Tosin007:
I was at slot to swap my 3days old new infinix hot 4 lite, I was told 18k but since the pack, everything is intact, they will offer a maximum of 20k.
But i sold the phone myself at a far better price, 28k.

2 Likes

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Nobody: 8:38am On May 02, 2017
meskana212:
I want to sell my HTC One M8 dual sim. It's still very neat with no scratch on the metal cover. Gray colour.
how much?
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by adanny01(m): 8:42am On May 02, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

What really is the difference?.... undecided....is it significant enough to be called an upgrade?

How is 1G ram difference insignificant. Or how is the finger print sensor insignificant.

How is support for 128gb insignificant or lastly the 13mp rear cam.

I agree the Hot 4 and Hot 4 Pro may be significantly the same but the difference is conspicuous for Hot 4 Lite.
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by meskana212(m): 8:43am On May 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
how much?
..call or whatsapp Pls...08141879287
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by airsaylongcon: 8:46am On May 02, 2017
nkem09:

I was at slot to swap my 3days old new infinix hot 4 lite, I was told 18k but since the pack, everything is intact, they will offer a maximum of 20k.
But i sold the phone myself at a far better price, 28k.

Please can you provide more information. Which outlet did you try to do the deal?
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by festaclanre: 8:47am On May 02, 2017
mu2sa2:
Take your phone to their outlet. By the time they tell
you what they want to pay for it, you will regret stepping into the shop. Seriously, they undervalue the phone and offer a ridiculous price for it.
truth
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by nkem09: 8:50am On May 02, 2017
airsaylongcon:

Please can you provide more information. Which outlet did you try to do the deal?
Wetheral Road, Owerri, Imo State
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Nobody: 8:52am On May 02, 2017
AyorDavid:
Guys, i have benefited from this service Slot renders. I was able to swap my Samsung phone without a hitch. For one, those guys save you the cost of spending more on buying another phone by simply letting you add cash to your old phone and i'm sure they have bases for pricing phones which they in turn sell and dem gats make profit na..Na business o.
I'll advise you go there and see for yourself.
I just observed that all those telling op to go to slot just registered today. Na so agents full everywhere. Op run away from slot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by cutedharmee: 8:54am On May 02, 2017
airsaylongcon:
OK guys let's not be quick to run down this business model. U need to ask yourselves a few questions before saying your phones are under valued. For example, loads of people who bring phones for Trade-in bring really faulty phones. Bad screens, not charging, and several other internal damages. Believe me if u bring phones in pristine conditions u will get very good price offerings
Don't think so. My Samsung galaxy tab4 in good working condition, took it to computer village for sale buh d price those guys were giving was nothing to write home bout... I'll rather use d tab than sell it for that amount.

1 Like

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by henrixx(m): 8:55am On May 02, 2017
Tecno l8 lite for sale with pack and accessories. still under warranty
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Peterpatrick134(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2017
Slot trade in has been the best so far, I traded my broken iPhone 6 at a good price, I never thought I can be able to get rid of the phone because of the constant trouble the phone is giving mW but they made it easier for me, and I also got a new phone at affordable price at slot

1 Like

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by cutedharmee: 9:00am On May 02, 2017
I've got a Samsung galaxy tab4 for sale.
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by dotedote: 9:05am On May 02, 2017
Great. I've got 2 phones that I want to trade in for a big phone. I've got a Blackberry Q10 and a Gionee P5 mini both working PERFECTLY but what I really need now is a phone with a bigger battery capacity (4000mah minimum) and a 2GB Ram (minimum)
Let me know if you're interested.
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Peterpatrick134(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2017
If I still ever want to swap my phone slot will always be the number one place that comes to my mind, I have been there, they treated me with all hospitality, they also gave me a good price for my iPhone, am a living testimony, I got 60 percent of the amount I bought it, although I have used the phone for a very long time, don't listen to what people are saying, go and see things for your self, seeing is believing, slot trade in always the best
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by janetiti: 9:20am On May 02, 2017
Am also a customer, who went Der to swap my phone, though wen dey gave valve to my iPhone, I was devastated but d rep in chart explain hw it goes ND I was fully convince why dey Av to give such price, I no is d not easy
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by cutedharmee: 9:20am On May 02, 2017
dotedote:
Great. I've got 2 phones that I want to trade in for a big phone. I've got a Blackberry Q10 and a Gionee P5 mini both working PERFECTLY but what I really need now is a phone with a bigger battery capacity (4000mah minimum) and a 2GB Ram (minimum)
Let me know if you're interested.
How much
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by shaokhan01(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2017
bro, I took my phone there in an attempt to swap my infinix note 2 for note 3 and they priced my clean and good phone for 15k
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Cindyel(f): 9:30am On May 02, 2017
I have traded my phones in Slot 2 times now and their prices are fair compared to others. Also bear in mind that the value is given according to how neat your phone is and it is fast and convenient. I heard you can even trade your phone and get cash now. So, please go to Slot.

1 Like

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by daneni1(m): 9:44am On May 02, 2017
Peterpatrick134:
If I still ever want to swap my phone slot will always be the number one place that comes to my mind, I have been there, they treated me with all hospitality, they also gave me a good price for my iPhone, am a living testimony, I got 60 percent of the amount I bought it, although I have used the phone for a very long time, don't listen to what people are saying, go and see things for your self, seeing is believing, slot trade in always the best

U dey work for slot abi?
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by ibawon(m): 9:57am On May 02, 2017
Hi Dude,
I used to work for Yes Mobile formally SLOT and now YUDALA (admiralty Branch Lekki). The thing is that your phone is valued based on BRAND, CONDITION and FUNCTIONALITY. After all this are put into consideration then it is valued, as
GRADE A, (VERY NEAT/NEVER BEFORE USED)
GRADE B (NEAT, LITTLE OR NO SCRATCHES/DENTS) or
GRADE C (DAMAGED SCREEN/CONDEMNED BODY).
Then no matter how much the phone price is as new is is valued as one third (I had a software then)..
If your phone is still very neat and working well go ahead, but know that it is best for you to ZERO your mind of you getting a very good deal off it.
You can Google phone trader and check their grading system, I think it's online.
Bless You.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 5 And Hot 5 Lite Are Out! - Disappointing Specs? / Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% / Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.