Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. (24362 Views)

Wish.com /how Authentic Are They? / How Authentic Is This? / How Authentic Is This Info Code? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Momoh7(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2017
Darvel:

ah much
how much you dey sell
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Darvel(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2017
Momoh7:
how much you dey sell
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Momoh7(m): 7:52pm On May 16, 2017
Darvel:

which fone e be dat year so na iPhone 7
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by odimbannamdi(m): 2:42am On May 17, 2017
Peterpatrick134:
If I still ever want to swap my phone slot will always be the number one place that comes to my mind, I have been there, they treated me with all hospitality, they also gave me a good price for my iPhone, am a living testimony, I got 60 percent of the amount I bought it, although I have used the phone for a very long time, don't listen to what people are saying, go and see things for your self, seeing is believing, slot trade in always the best

You are definitely a SLOT agent
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by odimbannamdi(m): 2:42am On May 17, 2017
janetiti:
Am also a customer, who went Der to swap my phone, though wen dey gave valve to my iPhone, I was devastated but d rep in chart explain hw it goes ND I was fully convince why dey Av to give such price, I no is d not easy

You are also a SLOT agent
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by odimbannamdi(m): 2:46am On May 17, 2017
Holami26:
I really dont believe what some people are saying, most time we tend to judge issue by what we hear and not what we really experience, slot trade-in is saver and more secure atleast u get value for your fone and u can choose to get d cash value or buy another fone depends on how u want it, atleast little is better than nothing my fone of two years was valued at 40k and i decided i wanted the money because i needed it for something urgent and i was given the cash asap without delay, meanwhile before going there a colleague already promise to buy but was not ready to pay instantly which i know i might eventually miss what i want to use the money to do,lets try them out because same thing happen oversea so i think is a good idea

Lol...u sef be SLOT agent
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by odimbannamdi(m): 2:48am On May 17, 2017
Gideon03:
Thank God for dis slot trade-in ooooo..... It really help me alot, instead of paying huge amount of money to get a new phone,, na shikini money i just pay due to their swapping stuff, so my old phone can still give me money.... Using my new Samsung A7 naw is really sweet wit the help of my old phone slot tuk from me. Thanks to the swapping team

Another one...lol
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by odimbannamdi(m): 2:50am On May 17, 2017
Shinawire:
Come on guys it's better you go there and try I have done it with them in cases where I don't have the full money for my new phone and the end up buying my phone good amount because I used my phone very well without it having any issue. Doing phone swap in slot pays rather than going into computer village and crying out at last so if you ask me u still prefer the slot swap. So I urge you to go and see for your self they are not going to force you to sell your phone that's one good thing about it.

Another SLOT employee.
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Carbon2f9: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Are you sure
Re: How Authentic Is Slot Swapping Phones.. by Regiinald: 12:50am On Dec 11, 2018
Great thread from www.techmanga.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus / How To Fix “no Permission To Delete File” On Android Device / Whats Your Favourite ANDROID Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.