Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark (23548 Views)

Fear Of ICC Made Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Falana / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election / Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark by sleekjosh01(m): 12:03pm On May 02, 2017
went through all the comments... inasmuch as I don't like anything homo, I feel legalizing it in Nigeria would be a total waste of time...tho the act of gayism is rampant in the society and the aforementioned bill that was passed was just a mirage as its not in effects...

to those saying being gay is imbedded in our genes and nature are either gays in the shadow or gat someone close to them as gay... yeah I know science gat theory for everything on earth which is why this f*cking gays kip talking trash bout nature supporting homo....

well if I happen to come across any gay whatsoever in my life, believe I would so punch that person he would forget bout his existence

#IHateHomos
Re: Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark by latsy: 12:35pm On May 02, 2017
RosaConsidine:

Errr, way out wrong. Clinton lost because of Clinton. Asides those who were going to vote Republican anyways, most of those that didn't vote for Clinton didn't like her. Had nothing to do with Obama.

And don't forget; Hilary won the popular vote, meaning that if the US ran the same electoral system as Nigeria, she would totally be president of the US right now.
Clinton didn't lose because Republicans voted for a republican candidate, she lost because many left leaning voters refused to vote or voted for independents because the atmosphere created by Obama was not motivating.
Re: Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark by RosaConsidine: 12:43pm On May 02, 2017
latsy:

Clinton didn't lose because Republicans voted for a republican candidate, she lost because many left leaning voters refused to vote or voted for independents because the atmosphere created by Obama was not motivating.

Again, it had nothing to do with Obama. If Bernie had clinched the Democratic ticket, he most likely would have gotten way more votes than Hilary despite also being in the same Democratic party. That tells you it was more about who was running than who had run before.
Re: Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark by RosaConsidine: 12:44pm On May 02, 2017
sleekjosh01:
went through all the comments... inasmuch as I don't like anything homo, I feel legalizing it in Nigeria would be a total waste of time...tho the act of gayism is rampant in the society and the aforementioned bill that was passed was just a mirage as its not in effects...

to those saying being gay is imbedded in our genes and nature are either gays in the shadow or gat someone close to them as gay... yeah I know science gat theory for everything on earth which is why this f*cking gays kip talking trash bout nature supporting homo....

well if I happen to come across any gay whatsoever in my life, believe I would so punch that person he would forget bout his existence

#IHateHomos

Your post is 50 shades of confusing.
Re: Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark by harcemedes(m): 12:50pm On May 02, 2017
DLuciano:
Guy Trump is not the Savior but the destroyer of Obama carefree and demonic influences

So free healthcare is a bad thing Do u know aw xpensive healthcare is in d US? Thats y all workers push for health insurance. Am sure u av read a lot of dose magazine talking abt chip implant and puttin horns on Obama's head.
About LGBT(same sex marriage), Obama had no choice, as a black man in d US, he knows aw it feels to be rejected,to be stigmatized, to av no place in the society, nd u think he wud want to dash dat out to gay people?
Am also nt a fan of same sex marriage, bt some people ar different.
Re: Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark by danot1030: 2:02pm On May 02, 2017
BrutalJab:
how old are you? Always spitting and barking. Your moniker alone don sell u out. You reason like a clueless and underage being. Will u say something useful or go and prepare for ur jamb? Kid

Re: Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark by danot1030: 2:05pm On May 02, 2017
merit455:
. Shut up

Re: Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark by latsy: 2:13pm On May 02, 2017
RosaConsidine:

Again, it had nothing to do with Obama. If Bernie had clinched the Democratic ticket, he most likely would have gotten way more votes than Hilary despite also being in the same Democratic party. That tells you it was more about who was running than who had run before.

Bernie would still not have won,
It is not about popular votes which clinton
won, it is about electoral votes. A mistake many
people make is thinking that only the right voted
for Trump not knowing there are large number of closet
Trump supporters.

Obama was busy cozying up to drug dealers and attacking
security agencies, he even turned the white house to an expressive
platform for fringe groups, that prompted many voters
including left-leaning ones to opt for a reset button in the
person of Trump.
Re: Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark by Splashme: 4:20pm On May 02, 2017
Mophasa:
That was a bold step by GEJ

Obama the devil's incarnate
Re: Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark by juman(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2017
RosaConsidine:

You are right. Bernie stood more chance of winning trump.

American were tired of extreme politicization of the american politicians that was why they voted in a non politician.

Next election maybe they present young man.
Re: Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark by AmuEwu: 9:44am On May 03, 2017
DLuciano:
Well, I wont speak for him, but so far his has been delivery his electoral promise, whether the people like it or not, whether popular or unpopular.
Sorry for the late reply, but what electoral promise has he delivered. Has he built the wall and was the ban on Muslim countries carried out, has he brought a better alternative to the Affordable Care Act (Obama care) and I bet you even if Trump rules US for two decades, he would not remove the LGBT rights or abortion rights.. Right now he barely talks about building the wall against Mexico, he just uses the term ''stricter immigration policies''.. Believe it Trump is just another loud mouth politician that has nothing to offer except possibly WW3
Re: Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark by AmuEwu: 9:52am On May 03, 2017
latsy:
Obama is the worst president in US history, a great failure he was.
He channeled his energy to forcing gay rights bullshit down people's
throat. He left real governance for gay activism and under him america
became so weak.
He was the main reason why Clinton lost.

The worst president in US history brought them out of recession (recession that the Trumps Republican party through George Bush put US in the first place) reduced unemployment to its minimum ever.. . Its like we for call that man to come help us for Nigeria. And please tell me how he made Clinton lose because even at the time of leaving office, he had a better approval rating than Trump who they just elected

I wouldn't argue about US worst presidents cause you probably don't know 10 former US President without using Google
Re: Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark by latsy: 11:00am On May 03, 2017
AmuEwu:

The worst president in US history brought them out of recession (recession that the Trumps Republican party through George Bush put US in the first place) reduced unemployment to its minimum ever.. . Its like we for call that man to come help us for Nigeria. And please tell me how he made Clinton lose because even at the time of leaving office, he had a better approval rating than Trump who they just elected

I wouldn't argue about US worst presidents cause you probably don't know 10 former US President without using Google
Coming out of recession is a game of time, I bet you know nothing
about economics.
Recession is a cycle of modern economies not anyone's fault.

Unfortunately, Obama's approval rating didn't translate into votes
because his policies were so depressing that left-leaning and
imdepent voters were disoriented.

I am surprised you fell for the misleading unemployment reports when one
of the main reason Trump was elected is because of unemployment. As they
say the devil is in the details.

As to your list of US presidents, I will leave you with an Eisten's quote:
The brain is for thinking not rote memorization and I never commit to memory
anything that can be looked up in a book.

So your self-appraised memory is useless in this context.

The fact is Obama was a disaster whose only strategy is "do nothing"
so as to escape criticism.
Re: Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark by AmuEwu: 12:20pm On May 03, 2017
latsy:

Coming out of recession is a game of time, I bet you know nothing
about economics.
Recession is a cycle of modern economies not anyone's fault.

Unfortunately, Obama's approval rating didn't translate into votes
because his policies were so depressing that left-leaning and
imdepent voters were disoriented.

I am surprised you fell for the misleading unemployment reports when one
of the main reason Trump was elected is because of unemployment. As they
say the devil is in the details.

As to your list of US presidents, I will leave you with an Eisten's quote:

So your self-appraised memory is useless in this context.

The fact is Obama was a disaster whose only strategy is "do nothing"
so as to escape criticism.

My brother recession is a game of time only with the right policies, that's why we have depression. Which is where Greece is heading to.. . Even EU don tire for them

Secondly Obama did try his best in combating unemployment that's why there's a JOBS ACT. Even if you're made Nigerian president and you use a year's full budget to create employment, there'll still be unemployed people in the country. No country has 0.0% unemployment, not Norway, Switzerland, UAE, Qatar. . No country

When it comes to the election I think Obama had little to do with her loss.. Her husband Bill Clinton's administration was controversial enough it even got him impeached, so probably they didn't want to make the same mistake they made with George Bush and his son

How did Trump win the election, through electoral vote which is more of strategy than popular vote which is more of love. But Obama won both terms perfectly and as for the approval ratings and it simply proves that Obama is not the disaster you called him

I like that Einstein quote, after all knowing US presidents won't add 5k to our accounts and unless you're in the US, we're actually limited to what we read and watch. Non of us actually experienced this things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria At 59: Buhari And Osinbajo Cut A Cake In Celebration Of Independence / Troops Neutralize 7 Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno,recover Weapons(photos) / N300 Per Litre Price Of Petrol Is Not Bad – Petroleum Minister, Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.