Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

The Way Women Think Is Intriging - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way Women Think Is Intriging (582 Views)

What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? / What Women Think Men Look For Vs What Men Actually Look For[pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way Women Think Is Intriging by OLAJADON: 6:48pm On May 01, 2017
I just finished reading a trend about a guy that dated a girl for 9 years and I think he is obsessed about the girl. there is a part in his write up that talking about the girl cheated on the guy by kissing another guy in his front instead of the guy to act like a sharp guy and just play along and make the girl his side chick, he is busy begging the girl.
in the comment section I was expecting opinion to be based on criticising the guy for been a lady's puppet but instead the women where jumping on the defence of the girl, calling the guy immatured for playing with the girl's feeling.
how can a girl first cheat on her man and the man be beggingthe cheating spouse while other ladies try to justify the actions of their fellow gender.
GOD PLEASE HELP LOVERBOYS SOUL.
Re: The Way Women Think Is Intriging by delishpot: 7:03pm On May 01, 2017
OLAJADON:
I just finished reading a trend about a guy that dated a girl for 9 years and I think he is obsessed about the girl. there is a part in his write up that talking about the girl cheated on the guy by kissing another guy in his front instead of the guy to act like a sharp guy and just play along and make the girl his side chick, he is busy begging the girl.
in the comment section I was expecting opinion to be based on criticising the guy for been a lady's puppet but instead the women where jumping on the defence of the girl, calling the guy immatured for playing with the girl's feeling.
how can a girl first cheat on her man and the man be beggingthe cheating spouse while other ladies try to justify the actions of their fellow gender.
GOD PLEASE HELP LOVERBOYS SOUL.

Is that not the same medicine women have been forced to swallow through the years? E pain you because na boy be victim in this case ba? grin grin grin But, I cant stand a cheating woman sha. Cos me I dont cheat cool
Re: The Way Women Think Is Intriging by OLAJADON: 7:19pm On May 01, 2017
note:
1) a loverboy is a guy that can't think straight in the absence of his girl

2) I am not an advocate of guys sleeping around but there are something that are not supposed to be heard that a guy do e.g this. A man is a like a lion, his self esteem MUST always be high.
Re: The Way Women Think Is Intriging by OLAJADON: 7:27pm On May 01, 2017
delishpot:

Is that not the same medicine women have been forced to swallow through the years? E pain you because na boy be victim in this case ba? grin grin grin But, I cant stand a cheating woman sha. Cos me I dont cheat cool
this is off what am talking about. generally, I know some guys cheat but in this scenerio, the lady cheat first and instead of the guy to act like a man he is behaving like a weakling.
in a relationship a man must always be a man,if things are not working out he leaves either with fore warning or not
Also I was expecting the ladies to scold the female,they are busy calling the guy immature for playing with the girl's heart. I will never support cheating in a relationship from both spouse and we can curb it in the society beginning with me and you but these ladies are not helping issues with these kind of thinking.
Re: The Way Women Think Is Intriging by delishpot: 7:45pm On May 01, 2017
OLAJADON:

this is off what am talking about. generally, I know some guys cheat but in this scenerio, the lady cheat first and instead of the guy to act like a man he is behaving like a weakling.
in a relationship a man must always be a man,if things are not working out he leaves either with fore warning or not
Also I was expecting the ladies to scold the female,they are busy calling the guy immature for playing with the girl's heart. I will never support cheating in a relationship from both spouse and we can curb it in the society beginning with me and you but these ladies are not helping issues with these kind of thinking.

Yeah, the ladies would have told her she effed up big time. The boy too na swegbe! Why beg a cheating partner? Wrongest mistake

(1) (Reply)

Evidence Of Wrong Relationship / Why Husbands Cheat And Lie / Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The Honey For Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.