Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (429519 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by chefwole1(m): 12:33pm On May 14, 2015
Am looking for where to do my 4month Industrial training(IT) in any estate firm or construction company if u see pls lemme kwn
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by egbojohn: 11:04am On May 15, 2015

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Pekadust: 2:35pm On May 20, 2015
Lawyer thank you o! Pls all these lands in ibeju lekki, which ones are the original lands, we hear of so many now, shapati elaranigbe, help us o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by shamecurls(m): 8:42pm On May 20, 2015
Pekadust:
Lawyer thank you o! Pls all these lands in ibeju lekki, which ones are the original lands, we hear of so many now, shapati elaranigbe, help us o!

How genuine re these properties without credible titles

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by GURION: 1:20am On May 21, 2015
Austeenkole:
Ok, let me start by saying you did well to take the time to put this together. As an executive assistance/marketer with a reputable property company, I can put it to you that you are probably not in this business. My basis for that assumption is that you should know that most of the documents you mentioned above are strictly confidential. I don't know how these mushroom's property companies operates. But where i work, you wouldn't bother to ask for such and such when you see what we have on ground. It is hilarious to think of showing these documents to every body that works into my office to make inquiries. I have not even seen some of them myself. There are several other ways of knowing the status of a property before purchasing it. And I think you should be overly concerned with some of these documents when you dealing with individuals and not organisations. You expect Dantata & Sawoe or Cahaah Nig Ltd (where I work) to show you their survey plans and Government consent because of one three-bedroom you may end up not purchasing. hahahaha

Coming from one who purports to work for a so-called reputable company, your assertions are so sad...practically shaking my head.

You have done your company a great de-marketing disservice by mentioning their name (Cahaah Nig Ltd) and thus associating them with your work/thought pattern. I'm reminded of some useless 'Baba Sikirat' estate agents i'v come across in the past.

Let me end by doing the same thing you started with...i thank OP for taking out time to respond and enlighten you. Seriously praying it will improve you.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by BUSHHUNTER: 11:59am On May 21, 2015
Please house how much can a plot of land cost in ketu

Urgent responses please
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by joxxy01(m): 4:54pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by texanomaly(f): 7:24pm On May 24, 2015
Austeenkole:
Ok, let me start by saying you did well to take the time to put this together. As an executive assistance/marketer with a reputable property company, I can put it to you that you are probably not in this business. My basis for that assumption is that you should know that most of the documents you mentioned above are strictly confidential. I don't know how these mushroom's property companies operates. But where i work, you wouldn't bother to ask for such and such when you see what we have on ground. It is hilarious to think of showing these documents to every body that works into my office to make inquiries. I have not even seen some of them myself. There are several other ways of knowing the status of a property before purchasing it. And I think you should be overly concerned with some of these documents when you dealing with individuals and not organisations. You expect Dantata & Sawoe or Cahaah Nig Ltd (where I work) to show you their survey plans and Government consent because of one three-bedroom you may end up not purchasing. hahahaha

@the bolded
We all certainly know which company NOT to use. If this company has any sense at all, they will fire you and begin a damage control campaign immediately. undecided
Smh

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by DavidOkafor: 1:31pm On May 28, 2015
Dear Learned Friends,

kindly help a friend of mine with your professional counsel

A friend of mine bought a land that has been surveyed by the seller and has lodged same in the ministry of lands.
Now the confusion is, does he need to carry out another survey bearing in mind that the present survey is carrying the seller name.

Pls give your perspective pls..........................
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by TopHand: 1:59am On May 30, 2015
[quote author=Austeenkole post=33228610]Ok, let me start by saying you did well to take the time to put this together. As an executive assistance/marketer with a reputable property company, I can put it to you that you are probably not in this business. My basis for that assumption is that you should know that most of the documents you mentioned above are strictly confidential. I don't know how these mushroom's property companies operates. But where i work, you wouldn't bother to ask for such and such when you see what we have on ground. It is hilarious to think of showing these documents to every body that works into my office to make inquiries. I have not even seen some of them myself. There are several other ways of knowing the status of a property before purchasing it. And I think you should be overly concerned with some of these documents when you dealing with individuals and not organisations. You expect Dantata & Sawoe or Cahaah Nig Ltd (where I work) to show you their survey plans and Government consent because of one three-bedroom you may end up not purchasing. hahahaha[/quote
My friend stop destroying your company, genuine customers with their hard earned cash after reading your comments whenever they hear the name Cahaah Nig Ltd they will run, can you not see that are seriously destroying any customer trust or belief in your company's brand by frivolously dismissing customer's legitimate concerns and worries
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by wilson71: 1:49pm On May 30, 2015
3X Properties is a Nigeria Real Estate Gallery that helps millions of consumers nationwide find their new apartment home through innovative Internet, mobile, social and print solutions. A trusted brand, 3X Properties offers renters content-rich apartment listings in a user-friendly format, leading them to the right apartment in the right location, at a rate within the renter’s budget. We constantly research and test consumer engagement in every facet of our product so that we can deliver the best experience possible to 3X Properties consumers. We make apartment shopping easy!

http://nigeriaproperties.ujmarket.com/

3X Properties Online Safety Tips

Online Safety Tips: While most individuals who use 3X Properties have success with buying, selling, renting or connecting with others, from time to time there may be people attempting to scam or defraud our users. We have found that one of the best ways to curb this problem is to ensure that all transactions take place locally, and in-person. Remember that Nigeria Real Estate Gallery is a local classifieds web site and Ads are not always reviewed before they go live on the site.

Please take the following precautions while using 3X Properties

1. When buying or selling, you should meet in-person to inspect the property before exchange of any funds. Meet in a public place first with many people around, such as a coffee shop.

2. Never send or wire money to sellers or buyers before meeting. This includes mailing a cheque or using payment services like PayPal, Square Transactions, Online Jumble Sales, eTradeDepot, Gizmagdepot.com, Rent Monitor, Amazon Payments, Bidpay, Google Wallet/ Checkout, Canada Post, Western Union or Money Gram. While these sites can be very useful and secure, typically scammers are only pretending to use them and will even go so far as to falsify documents from a legitimate company.

3. 3X Properties , eBay, PayPal or any other company does not offer any sort of protection programs or secure payment systems for 3X Properties items. Any emails or web sites that talk about such systems are scams, even if they may have the 3X Properties logo. apart from www.ujmarket.com If you receive any emails promoting these services, please forward the message to us.

4. Be wary of emails asking you to confirm your account or a password or email address change that was not requested. These are very often phishing emails by scammers trying to gain access to your account. Any emails we send requiring you to log in will bring you directly to our site. The 3X Properties sign in page should always show up as being secure in your web browser.

5. Make yourself aware of common scams. The following are more in depth articles on tips for avoiding scams while checking out our website. When looking for a new place to live, whether it be a rental unit or house for sale, there are a few things we suggest you keep in mind that will protect you from falling prey to a Real Estate Scam:

6. Will you actually be able to see the inside of the place before you give a deposit? Many foreign scammers will offer pictures but will not be able to show you the inside of the place. They will claim to be overseas but do not actually own it.

7. Does the price seem realistic for the number of bedrooms and location? Please keep in mind that if it sounds too good to be true, it likely is!

8. Be wary of photos that look professional or appear to be model homes if the property is being sold privately. Also be cautious if the photos are very low resolution or of little relevance (like just the bathroom).

9. In Rental Ads, be wary of overly flowery descriptions and extensive lists of features as these are often signs of a Realtor marketing a property, and not that of a landlord trying to rent out their house/ apartment. Another warning sign is descriptions of repairs like the roof or furnace, as that is not relevant to renters, only buyers. These are often copied from other Real Estate sites by scammers to appear as descriptive as possible.

10. Be careful of Ads that ask for responses that include Age, Occupation, Income, Gender and more personal information such as bank or sin card number as these can often be attempts to store information.

Inform 3X Properties of any attempted fraud or suspicious emails, Ads, or other activity by community members. In the case of fraud, file a police report and contact us. click here to view http://nigeriaproperties.ujmarket.com/
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by ceepeeo(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
My dear learned friends,what legal action can be taken to address a situation where a landlord increases rent to over 130% , breaks up the floors of the compounds,pipes,drainages n walls ,thereby leaving the compound in a very unconducive state with no gate..with open soakaway...all these 3 months before the expiration of a tenants rent. And also threaten to forcely evict the tenant immediately the rent expires if he can not pay the increase.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by backspace07: 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
DavidOkafor:
Dear Learned Friends,

kindly help a friend of mine with your professional counsel

A friend of mine bought a land that has been surveyed by the seller and has lodged same in the ministry of lands.
Now the confusion is, does he need to carry out another survey bearing in mind that the present survey is carrying the seller name.

Pls give your perspective pls..........................

It is important to verify that the existing survey is correct and properly describes the subject land.There are many incorrect survey plans in circulation.If found to be okay, you can do "CHANGE OF TITLE", If otherwise you should proceed to do a new survey plan.It is regular practise.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Alaroro(m): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Yes o be ready to do all the necessary leg work and research and give the FHA a call from time to time

+234 (0) 803315 5479
+234 (0) 8035663167
To buy legit land for naija no be beans

why should I consider a Career in Property?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.