Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (429000 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Coldplay007(f): 12:08am On Oct 01, 2016
@Lawyer.. Kindly comment on all this Ibeju Lekki sales that has been flooding my inbox and social media.. I'm interested but noticed that you have refrained from commenting about them.. esp eleranigbe..
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by msogunro: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
Droyal:

Okay thanks,please do you have the contact of someone reliable who can help us check. Possibly someone around that okoko, agbara axis.

Hello. We're you able to get a reliable and registered surveyor?
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by sKeetz(m): 4:18am On Oct 05, 2016
Hello house, please how much does it cost to register a piece of land in the ministry of lands??
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by McMilan: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
Thank you lawyer for this post. However, it appears much emphasis was on Lagos. I'm looking at buying a plot of land at New Jerusalem Layout Enugu, (Enugu State) . What checks do I need to carry out and what is the local authority in charge of lands in Enugu metropolis.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 08, 2016
McMilan:
Thank you lawyer for this post. However, it appears much emphasis was on Lagos. I'm looking at buying a plot of land at New Jerusalem Layout Enugu, (Enugu State) . What checks do I need to carry out and what is the local authority in charge of lands in Enugu metropolis.
Thanks and God bless.
I have interest there too.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Bisjosh(f): 8:18am On Oct 08, 2016
Hello people,

I just bought a plot of land in ikorodu and i need a surveyor that will also get Governor's consent from Alausa.
Pls any reliable and affordable surveyor should quote me.

Tnx

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by ADEWALE7777: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2016
50 acres of land with survey plan available for sale in km 8 along iseyin-ibadan road iseyin Oyo state. an acre goes for #70 000

interested buyers should contact us on 08117928126
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Klickrich(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bisjosh:
Hello people,

I just bought a plot of land in ikorodu and i need a surveyor that will also get Governor's consent from Alausa.
Pls any reliable and affordable surveyor should quote me.

Tnx
Am a surveyor, is the land free from government acquisition?
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Bisjosh(f): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
Klickrich:

Am a surveyor, is the land free from government acquisition?

I think it is
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Klickrich(m): 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bisjosh:

I think it is
How are u sure its free from government acquisition and what's the location in ikorodu
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 10, 2016
Join and invite other agents to our Real Estate WhatsApp group a place where you meet other consultants for easy marketing of your properties https:///4wACVPjLedyKj9AXeGJGdI please you must be a registered agent.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Klickrich(m): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
Bisjosh:

I think it is
U can reach me on the my line if u interested in the consent to survey
Name Abiodun 08059305757
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by dawahlarry: 6:58am On Oct 13, 2016
An uncompleted building located in Osogbo is for sale. It is located Old Oba road, opposite Tuns farm, Osogbo. It goes for #1.2m. It already has a Survey plan. It is also an agent free property as you are to negotiate straight with the owner. Call 08063460864 for more details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.