Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (428760 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Godisgreatest1: 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Please if you reside in Rivers State, is there any chance of future development in Omagwa?
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Gokoyer0(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Is there anyone that have applied for this OYO state digitalized CofO via online?
I applied online since last year and I was asked to send the application form which I didn't have because I applied online. I had sent the official receipt to them though to prove that I truly paid the 156k naira.

However, I have a registration summary with card pin number with a payment code which I got when I made the payment online. What can I do with the card pin right now. Lastly, I can't login to my online acct anymore. Is there a way out of this?
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by momove4real25(f): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2021
Stallion93:
Okay, well what brought about my question is This: If u look at my signature, you’ll see an advert, it has been there for about 2 years plus now and no one has ever called or showed interest from this Forum. It’s legit 100% so if u know some other means of reaching the right audience, please Carry me along. I’m not a real estate agent, i Just want to dispose my land property to meet up a pressing need. Thanks.
ok Sir. Disposal of land if within Ogun State i can link you up my colleagues in practice. I work for government so i cant practice all alone. I can only take processing of c of o in Ogun State, Survey, Accommodation, Allocation, Consent. 08161375559 call me so as to link you up.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Stallion93(m): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2021
momove4real25:
Happy Sunday. 08161375559
Indeed a very happy Sunday fine lady. I’ll Call that number Baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by maggii(f): 11:40am On Feb 04, 2021
I am a land surveyor. I agree with everything the lawyer said, having a surveyor involved before the purchase of a property is a vital decision and it is more important to listen to the professional advice he gives.

call me for free professional advice. 09021429502

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Nezzjnr: 11:29am On Feb 07, 2021
Please I want to know more about Lands at Adron homes in Shimawa close to Redemption camp
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Please I want to know more about Lands at Adron homes in Shimawa close to Redemption camp

Please private chat me. 08068088866.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Gokoyer0(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
I need a lawyer that can quickly check this contact of sales of a landed property from one of this real estate agent for me?
It's just a small job o.

Canada2021:
yes I am a lawyer
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Canada2021: 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Gokoyer0:
I need a lawyer that can quickly check this contact of sales of a landed property from one of this real estate agent for me?
It's just a small job o.

sure chat me on 08124890654
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Gokoyer0(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ok sure.
Canada2021:
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
Canada2021:

Oga, you don't belittle yourself. You're a professional. Someone says just a little job and u said sure, coz of the stipend you want to collect. Can u quantify the service of a lawyer?
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Canada2021: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Treash:

Oga, you don't belittle yourself. You're a professional. Someone says just a little job and u said sure, coz of the stipend you want to collect. Can u quantify the service of a lawyer?
There is no belittling here. I handle pro bono cases, so the fact that I am assisting him does not in any way mean I am hungry. I just want to help out.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by charlesthink: 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
There are a lot of false landowners and if you are not careful you might get scammed when purchasing land or properties, I advise strongly that you get a good property lawyer to look over the documents before you make any land or property purchase.
Visit https://www.thinkmint.ng/buyrealestate/ to get legitimate and affordable land and properties
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Dosvedanie(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
I need a professional lawyer based in Ogun (Abeokuta).
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Canada2021: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2021
Dosvedanie:
I am a lawyer proficient in property transactions and based in Lagos but can travel down to Abeokuta for any deal.

Please chat me on 08124890654.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 10:15am On Feb 17, 2021
Dosvedanie:

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.