Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman (27251 Views)

Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) / Fake Policeman Who Makes N15,000 Daily In Lagos (Photo) / Fake Policeman Arrested in Kaduna State, See What Was Recovered From Him (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by farem: 10:15pm On May 01, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
He must have learned the illegal business in Lagos.....

South West is never a place to raise kids.

Afflicted illiteracy is worse than mental problems

2 Likes

Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by onosprince(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2017
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by Justicealh3(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2017
Did I west my DATa to view this thread
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by Naijaarchive(m): 10:21pm On May 01, 2017
muystoy:
Omo ale,eleri pelebe bi obe ire'le
grin grin grin
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by eluquenson(m): 10:25pm On May 01, 2017
Stupidity is very expensive, when he get to prison him body go tell am.
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 01, 2017
hmmm...he is from the land of the rising ... smiley
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by kingPhidel(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2017
Even as fake you don master egunje..
What if you come be police true true?. You go sabi d work die
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by terrezo2002(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2017
They usually don't last. They make lots of money in a short time and lose everything in return.
Every choice you make has consequences
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 01, 2017
muystoy:
Omo ale,eleri pelebe bi obe ire'le
U must be igbomina

1 Like

Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by solomonella: 10:52pm On May 01, 2017
U see ur life.......wasted generation
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by NigerianDiamond(m): 11:11pm On May 01, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

And South East is where you can raise kids? The armed robbers terrorizing your communities in the east were also raised in the west and the drug pushers too. All of them were raised in the west and you can also include that they were raised by westerners. Thinking through the anus.

1 Like

Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by olureignforever: 11:11pm On May 01, 2017
Alasi20:
Oweri

Which region is that

NCAN how far....?

Abeg carry your NCAN Wahala comot for road.

CRIME know no tribe. Inugo.
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by Abass07(m): 11:11pm On May 01, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Evidence of CP secondary to birth asphyxia
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 01, 2017
How would you send a dime home when the Bible clearly says in Proverbs 13:11 that:
Wealth obtained by vanity shall be diminished but he that gathereth by labour shall increase.
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by ehissi(m): 11:32pm On May 01, 2017
shocked shocked

Fake police dey make this one, how much original one come dey make........ undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by minkahil(m): 11:53pm On May 01, 2017
Tenim47:
i guess imo is under ipob?

ok lemme com and be goin

Must you talk about ipob
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by minkahil(m): 11:55pm On May 01, 2017
NigerianDiamond:

And South East is where you can raise kids? The armed robbers terrorizing your communities in the east were also raised in the west and the drug pushers too. All of them were raised in the west and you can also include that they were raised by westerners. Thinking through the anus.

I dove my cap for u

1 Like

Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by phoenix90(m): 11:59pm On May 01, 2017
Na so you wan develop Lagos? NE kwanu onye oshi a oo. undecided
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by teemy(m): 12:14am On May 02, 2017
the only thing that makes it possible for him to impersonate and extort is because real policemen extort as well. was also calculative enough to pick a police department known for extrajudicial killings (there was one such story on frontpage today)
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by KayB: 12:17am On May 02, 2017
Convention in deed. Fake people
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by ciggy000(m): 12:36am On May 02, 2017
this is an eye opener on what our so called legal policemen make through illegal extortions just thinking out loud

1 Like

Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by DanseMacabre(m): 12:47am On May 02, 2017
Wetin you come dey use the rubbers do? Fork olosho, smoke loud, form big boy for street.

Smh.
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by Jabioro: 2:03am On May 02, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

But is where your people can impersonate... talking out of thread
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by Sparkle777(f): 2:57am On May 02, 2017
Cladez:
He indirectly shot himself cuz nobody asked you about how much you have given your wife.Any wise person there should know his wife saves the stolen money.

Exactly, he wants his family left out in the prosecution. Wiseman.
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by Noble855: 5:29am On May 02, 2017
you need to be sentenced to death.
chimebube:
A 47-year-old fake police officer, Gregory Anyasodo, from Owerri North, Imo State who was arrested by operatives of Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command for extorting people in Oshodi area of the state, has confessed to collecting N125,000 from one of his victims, a trader in Oshodi.

The unsuspecting victim, Emmanuella Joseph, had approached RRS officials stationed in Oshodi to report Anyasodo’s threat to arrest her and confiscate her hand bag containing N125,000.
A search around the area led to the arrest of the suspect and the recovery of a radio that looked like a walkie-talkie and a police identity card, which portrayed him as an Inspector with the number 14873, attached to Lagos Taskforce and Special Anti-Robbery Squad.

Confirming the crime, the suspect acknowledged seizing the trader’s bag. He said:

“I have been in the trade since December 2016. I came to Lagos before Xmas in preparation for The Lord’s Chosen convention in Lagos, which was held in February, 2017 at Ijesha.

My early coming for the programme was for me to seize that opportunity to look for job in Lagos. When I couldn’t get a job, I ventured into impersonating the police.
I have been arrested 6 times in Owerri for impersonating WAEC and JAMB officials. I am a father of six. I left my wife with six children when I was coming to Lagos. I have been sleeping in hotels since I got to Lagos.

I make between N10,000 to N15, 000 daily parading myself as police officer and extorting innocent people. What I do is move closer to them and tell them, mostly traders.

I show them my identity card and I threatened to invite my colleagues if they failed to settle me. I am sorry, I have not sent a dime to my wife in Owerri to take care of the six children I left in her possession but occasionally, I call her."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/i-make-n15k-daily-but-havent-sent-dime.html

Lalasticlala
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by Excuzeme: 6:38am On May 02, 2017
Alasi20:

Oweri

Which region is that

NCAN how far....?

No need to waste time.... its always these children of ANGER and HATE from LiePOD headquerters, using criminality to develop Lagos and everywhere, including Singapore! undecided undecided
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by Excuzeme: 6:44am On May 02, 2017
NigerianDiamond:

Yiibos never take responsibility for their crimes!

They are very quick to blame somebody else.

All their Baby-factories is because of the South West too! grin grin

All CRIMINALITY is called "Hustle", in Alaigbo.
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by princeuwanile: 7:27am On May 02, 2017
I know this guy nah from Uratta, he is not normal. abeg police leave am if not u go feed am for nothing
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by sisisioge: 7:35am On May 02, 2017
ademega:
Ise aye..

They are many. Many years ago I had a terrible experience with one of them in oshodi. I was going to school carrying my newly purchased deck. They asked for receipt I gave them they said the receipt was not stamped hence they would take me to the station. And I have heard so many terrible stories about lagos cell, I didn't have any option than to give them my tfare that day and I turned to begger before I could get back home. That police man children can never make it in life that is my prayers for him each time I remember the incident

He's children didn't offend you oga...be wise with your utterances. This dude clearly didn't care for his kids with the money he got from the people he scammed. It is well, may you not be cursed for your father's follies.
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by Omonigeriarere: 8:10am On May 02, 2017
Alasi20:
Oweri

Which region is that

NCAN how far....?

The gargantuan display of crime on the part of hard-working Jews cannot go unnoticed.

They are truly the developers of Lagos cool cool cool
Re: I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman by lemolemo: 8:31am On May 02, 2017
This man go tey for police cell no be small.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Trying To Sell Her Baby For N150,000 In Anambra (Photo) / Kano Explosion: Police Confirm It Was A Bomb Not Gas Cylinder / Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.