Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Is There Future For This Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Future For This Relationship? (875 Views)

I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore / How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice / Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Future For This Relationship? by Joezik(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2017
??
Re: Is There Future For This Relationship? by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 01, 2017
Lol.......quit ur mumuism and bring her to order. Man up and ask her why she does that......thank me later
Re: Is There Future For This Relationship? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 01, 2017
Just ask her .. straight up

Lol talking everyday though .. she might be telling you something Op .. think
Re: Is There Future For This Relationship? by eph12(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2017
Maybe you should accept her like that
Re: Is There Future For This Relationship? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 01, 2017
Bumbae1:
Just ask her .. straight up

Lol talking everyday though .. she might be telling you something Op .. think
advicer bumbae

1 Like

Re: Is There Future For This Relationship? by babyfaceafrica: 8:13pm On May 01, 2017
Find another gf
Re: Is There Future For This Relationship? by ikp120(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2017
Bro no listen to those people asking you to talk to her, as if you've not been talking to her.

Simply look for a side chick and tell your babe that she's just a friend. Make sure you you give the side chick more than enough attention.

Trust me, your babe's eyes go clear when she sense the competition for attention. If she complain about it, just turn the table against her by telling her that she started the whole thing. From there, you go know the next thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Future For This Relationship? by Joezik(m): 8:29pm On May 01, 2017
Thanks guys.
@eph12 that's what I will do
@ikp120 your advice solid. Noted and in action.
Re: Is There Future For This Relationship? by Raydans: 9:13pm On May 01, 2017
Professional Association of Nairaland Advisers

1 Like

Re: Is There Future For This Relationship? by OLAJADON: 9:34pm On May 01, 2017
Joezik:
I'm currently in a relationship, my lady wants freedom to mingle with friends. Now she is having a male as a friend and they call each other every day, I mean every day. When I confront her she says he is just a friend? There is this negative vibe I always get from her. Is it high time I move forward?
over the years I have learnt something, there is a reason why girls are attracted to guy that give them attention, also there is a reason why girls are attracted to guys that treat them bad, if you don't know how to align the two simultaneously you will be seen as a weakling by a girl.
so my question is are you a weakling?
Re: Is There Future For This Relationship? by queencalipso(f): 9:39pm On May 01, 2017
ikp120:
Bro no listen to those people asking you to talk to her, as if you've not been talking to her.

Simply look for a side chick and tell your babe that she's just a friend. Make sure you you give the side chick more than enough attention.

Trust me, your babe's eyes go clear when she sense the competition for attention. If she complain about it, just turn the table against her by telling her that she started the whole thing. From there, you go know the next thing to do.

This your advice no follow at all.
Re: Is There Future For This Relationship? by ikp120(m): 9:58pm On May 01, 2017
queencalipso:

This your advice no follow at all.
You na spirikoko, so you no go understand reverse psychology that much. cool

1 Like

Re: Is There Future For This Relationship? by kevincal144: 10:01pm On May 01, 2017
ikp120:

i can relate
Re: Is There Future For This Relationship? by OGsteven(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2017
All this funny people that know what exactly what is good for them and will be here asking people should they breath or live....You have your life to live my brother do YOU...you can do you better... my advise might not work better for u
Re: Is There Future For This Relationship? by Archangels2(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2017
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Are You A One Minute Man? / Young Lady Claims She Is In Love With Her Brother's Wife After "Teasing" Her / Who Is The Most Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.