Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own (5884 Views)

Pa Adama Aduku: Nigeria's Oldest Surviving Soldier Dies At 101 (Photos) / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) / Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 04, 2017
odduduwa:
and we ll forcefully deport all Yoruba's and Hausa's working in Biafra oil companies
Biafra has no oil companies
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by odduduwa: 1:07pm On May 04, 2017
kropotkin33:
Biafra has no oil companies
Yoruba Muslim there are and there is nothing Yoruba Muslim can do about it we ll deport all Muslims back to the zoo ...I ll be a horrible whistle blower whenever I see yorubas
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by MosesIgb(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2017
odduduwa:
Yoruba man I have seen AT LEAST ASARI DOKUBO I think your Islamic brain ll understand
Sorry I haven't seen a Moslem bearing Moses(Moslems bear Musa). For your info I am from one of the south south state. And all the male in my immediate family have an Igbo wife including me. Then don't act as an ethnic bigot, because not all that speak against Biafra are Yorubas.
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by odduduwa: 1:16pm On May 04, 2017
MosesIgb:

Sorry I haven't seen a Moslem bearing Moses(Moslems bear Musa). For your info I am from one of the south south state. And all the male in my immediate family have an Igbo wife including me. Then don't act as an ethnic bigot, because not all that speak against Biafra are Yorubas.
so by adding moses in your name makes you a Christian? so my moniker is oduduwa does that make me a Yoruba guy try and be smart it pays your reasoning on this platform is too irritating
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by odduduwa: 1:20pm On May 04, 2017
ocelot2006:

Hahaha!! I knew you useless jokers will go there. So because Gen. Phillip Effiong supported your "Biafran" cause, it automatically means that the rest of us did same? For every "Effiong" that supported Biafra, hundreds (if not thousands) of men and women joined the NIGERIAN ARMY 3rd Marine Commando Division. (3MCD) to flush you pests out of our lands. And we were soooooo good in kicking your parasitic a$$es out.

One thing though: at least Gen. Effiong had the MANLY BALLS to end the madness/slaughter you started, while you "great" leader and co ran away to Ivory Coast with their MANGINAS. I suggest you jokers return your testicles back to your ancestors. What a bunch of loud mouth pvssies grin

Oya NEXT!
so effiongs opinion does t count but your does right ? see how the Yoruba in you is begging for recognition
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by odduduwa: 1:22pm On May 04, 2017
MosesIgb:

Not everybody that doesn't support Biafra is from the tribe that eat oily soup. Most of the people that are not in support of Biafra on this thread are from the South south. Go through their past post in other threads and you would understand.
yes oooo just as my name applies am Yoruba pls get a life @ 40 you shouldnt be sharing 2 rooms with your people
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by MosesIgb(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2017
odduduwa:
yes oooo just as my name applies am Yoruba pls get a life @ 40 you shouldnt be sharing 2 rooms with your people
From your post it is clear that many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by odduduwa: 1:35pm On May 04, 2017
MosesIgb:

From your post it is clear that many are mad but few are roaming.
Yoruba Muslim its inborn as a trait in ya all to hate anything Biafra but we don't care ....you are an afonja and the Yoruba in you is begging for recognition
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 04, 2017
odduduwa:
[s]Yoruba Muslim there are and there is nothing Yoruba Muslim can do about it we ll deport all Muslims back to the zoo ...I ll be a horrible whistle blower whenever I see yorubas[/s]
Better
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by kingzizzy: 2:51pm On May 04, 2017
ocelot2006:

Hahaha!! I knew you useless jokers will go there. So because Gen. Phillip Effiong supported your "Biafran" cause, it automatically means that the rest of us did same? For every "Effiong" that supported Biafra, hundreds (if not thousands) of men and women joined the NIGERIAN ARMY 3rd Marine Commando Division. (3MCD) to flush you pests out of our lands. And we were soooooo good in kicking your parasitic a$$es out.

One thing though: at least Gen. Effiong had the MANLY BALLS to end the madness/slaughter you started, while you "great" leader and co ran away to Ivory Coast with their MANGINAS. I suggest you jokers return your testicles back to your ancestors. What a bunch of loud mouth pvssies grin

Oya NEXT!

When you say "Phillip Effiong supported your "Biafran" cause, it automatically means that the rest of us did same?" Who is 'us'?

It is true that many men and women joined the 3Marine Commando as did many that joined the Biafran 11th and 13th divisions, so what is your point?

Philip Effiong did what he was supposed to do in the situation of the time. Ojukwu also did the right thing and stepped aside in the interest of peace. You may call it running away but no Soldier is taught to become a martyr, least of all Ojukwu.

I have no doubt that one day, my fellow Igbos along with the minorities who are comfortable with us, will exit this disgrace of a country called Nigeria.
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by najoke: 6:44pm On May 04, 2017
[s]
odduduwa:
oh no is there any cure for madness some folks from sw needs help
[/s]
There is cure for madness....but cure for Biafuros....mba.....kosi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by MosesIgb(m): 11:26am On May 05, 2017
odduduwa:
Yoruba Muslim its inborn as a trait in ya all to hate anything Biafra but we don't care ....you are an afonja and the Yoruba in you is begging for recognition
Face the topic and stop ranting. I created this thread base on my point of view and other fellow Niger deltas. Am not against the creation of Biafra, but we from the south southern states are not in support of joining an Igbo dominated Biafra state. We would benefit more from our own resource control in Nigeria than in an Igbo dominated Biafra.
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by kingzizzy: 11:55am On May 05, 2017
MosesIgb:

Face the topic and stop ranting. I created this thread base on my point of view and other fellow Niger deltas. Am not against the creation of Biafra, but we from the south southern states are not in support of joining an Igbo dominated Biafra state. We would benefit more from our own resource control in Nigeria than in an Igbo dominated Biafra.

The problem you will have is that while Igbo is a tribe, Niger Delta is not. You can only speak for your tribe, you cannot speak for others. An Ijaw man cannot speak for an Ibibio man and an Ibibio man cannot speak for an Ogoja man. That is why a referendum must be supported by all because it is the only way for everyone to speak out. Those of you who love nigeria can vote to carry on with while those of us who are tired of Nigeria can vote to go. But dont use SS or Niger Delta as an excuse to speak for others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! / Buhari Asks African Youths To Lead Fight Against Corruption / Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.