Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own (5882 Views)

Pa Adama Aduku: Nigeria's Oldest Surviving Soldier Dies At 101 (Photos) / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) / Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by Igboesika: 2:48pm On May 02, 2017
ocelot2006:

And what dream will that? By the way, I wont use the term "CORWARD" to describe an average SS man. After all, a SS man had the balls to end that disastrous Civil War while your....uhmmm, "hero" ran to Abidjan. And we've proven to be outspoken in all our agitations, from the onshore/offshore dichotomy to the derivations for oil to the Niger Delta insurgency. Can't say same for you loud mouth IPOBians.

I know you are an imposter. Its written all over your post
Denying your tribe just to cause havoc won't help you.

1 Like

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 02, 2017
SlayerForever:

These guy is a stark illiterate. So in your drunkard illiterate mind Biafra will have to negotiate throughway on an international waterway? Guy quit local gin and cultism and go to school

I pity your parents.
All the years of school fees gone down the drain.
After you and your brothers are done learning how to read a map, then you can come take a lecture on international laws.
That akpu you are eating is causing an electrical disfunction in your cerebral cortex.

1 Like

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 02, 2017
Igboesika:

Keep shifting the goal post, from no SS person is supporting Biafra to Asari is only sympathizing with BIAFRANS.

On Biafran issue, there is nothing like sitting on the fence, it's either you are in support of them or you are against.
Go and read about Asari Dokubo and his opinion about Biafra, google is your friend.

Finally, the whole of SS was Biafran territory during the war, not only that, the last president of Biafra wasn't an Igbo man. How can one be a president of a country where he's not an indigine ?

Why are you afraid of disintegration and strong relationship between igbos and their brothers in ND ?
the whole ss was force to be biafra not was biafra during the war.

2 Likes

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by ocelot2006(m): 3:13pm On May 02, 2017
Igboesika:

I know you are an imposter. Its written all over your post
Denying your tribe just to cause havoc won't help you.

LMAO!! Typical! Why am I not surprised that you'll go there? You expect me, an Annang man, to blindly support you? Bros, do we look stupid to you? Now you, an Igbo man, claim I'm an imposter. Sorry dude, if the truth hurts, suck it up and move on. Or go give a live power transformer a lap dance.

Now swerve.

3 Likes

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by SlayerForever: 3:28pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
Ekinematics:

I pity your parents.
All the years of school fees down the drain.
After you and your brothers are done learning how to read a map, then you can come take a lecture on international laws.
That akpu you are eating is causing an electrical disfunction in your cerebral cortex.
[/s]

What's this illiterate saying?

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by SlayerForever: 3:30pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
Ikio:
the whole ss was force to be biafra not was biafra during the war.
[/s]
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by melodyogonna(m): 3:30pm On May 02, 2017
kropotkin33:
If Nigeria decides to forcefully deport them can Biafra do anything about that?
is Nigeria the only country in the world
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by Igboesika: 3:36pm On May 02, 2017
ocelot2006:

LMAO!! Typical! Why am I not surprised that you'll go there? You expect me, an Annang man, to blindly support you? Bros, do we look stupid to you? Now you, an Igbo man, claim I'm an imposter. Sorry dude, if the truth hurts, suck it up and move on. Or go give a live power transformer a lap dance.

Now swerve.
Yoruba Muslim leave me alone.

3 Likes

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 02, 2017
SlayerForever:

What's this illiterate saying?

That was too cerebral for you.
So it's quite understandable that you don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by Ngokafor(f): 3:55pm On May 02, 2017
MosesIgb:

To be sincere have you seen the Niger Deltas clamouring for the creation of Biafra.

....A big yes!!.i am in Port-Harcourt and i seen and heard several so -called Niger-Deltans clamour for Biafra and are actually card carrying IPOB members,i have one in my church from Akwa-Ibom who incidentally is our choir director and carries Biafra issues on his head much more than me who is Igbo..This agitation has gone further than a lot of folks know,including me,you and most people here.

..I was shocked to discover that the house of a SERVING army officer from Rivers State somewhere in PH is used for IPOB registeration centre,believe it or not!!..Ofcourse it cant be all cos even some Igbos do not want Biafra.

....but when jungle mature and push comes to shove,so many people will fall in line ..its as simple as that.

3 Likes

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 02, 2017
Ngokafor:

....A big yes!!.i am in Port-Harcourt and i seen and heard several so -called Niger-Deltans clamour for Biafra and are actually card carrying IPOB members,i have one in my church from Akwa-Ibom who incidentally is our choir director and carries Biafra issues on his head much more than me who is Igbo..This agitation has gone further than a lot of folks know,including me,you and most people here.

..I was shocked to discover that the house of a SERVING army officer from Rivers State somewhere in PH is used for IPOB registeration centre,believe it or not!!..Ofcourse it cant be all cos even some Igbos do not want Biafra.

....but when jungle mature and push comes to shove,so many people will fall in line ..its as simple as that.

Please where in Port Harcourt?
You'll spot a biafran when they spell Port Harcourt with a hyphen or Akwa Ibom with a hyphen.
All the people you see in ph clamoring for Biafra are Biafrans from the SE who only reside in PH, then a few with Ibo mothers especially the Oyigbo axis who are indifferent.

3 Likes

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by Ngokafor(f): 4:08pm On May 02, 2017
Ekinematics:

You'll spot a biafran when they spell Port Harcourt with a hyphen or Akwa Ibom with a hyphen.
All the people you see in ph clamoring for Biafra are Biafrans from the SE who only reside in PH, then a few with Ibo mothers especially the Oyigbo axis.

...You expect me to divulge that info to you??..you must be joking or high perhaps. lipsrsealed..You can believe whatever puts food in your belly,i care less..

and yes i am Igbo,thats why i spell Port-Harcourt with a hyphen undecided..chew on that cos i wont reply you again,so dont bother quoting me...good day.

3 Likes

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 02, 2017
Ngokafor:

...You expect me to divulge that info to you??..you must be joking or high perhaps. lipsrsealed..You can believe whatever puts food in your belly,i care less..

and yes i am Igbo,thats why i spell Port-Harcourt with a hyphen undecided..chew on that cos i wont reply you again,so dont bother quoting me...good day.

Lesson is do not claim a terrain you know nothing about.
Start by learning how to spell the name.
IPOB youths and lies...

4 Likes

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 02, 2017
SlayerForever:
All wat i can saw is e consign u.But yes biafra soldier did commit war crimes.
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by ocelot2006(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2017
Igboesika:

Yoruba Muslim leave me alone.

IPOBian loud mouth, Did I tell you to quote my post? So buzz off.

1 Like

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by Dedetwo(m): 4:35pm On May 02, 2017
MosesIgb:
There have been an increase in the agitation of the Biafra to secede from the country and many Igbos are now having the mindset of their self survival. But there is an important question that comes to mind and which is:

What is the possibility of the Igbos surviving on their own faced with many challenges like, been landlocked and with limited landmass?

In my own opinion, the Igbos are creative people but the possibility of them surviving without a port would weaken the industrial drive they are known for. Some people would still say it still possible. But let's ask ourselves, which industrial country or giant is landlocked in the world? I would say none. This is because being landlocked is a limiting factor to major industrialization and this is due to the lack of a seaport.

The other challenge which is the limited landmass is a major setback to the actualization of Biafra. This is because we have a large population of Igbos in other parts of Nigeria and if they go back home the land and resources would be limited for their survival.

So for the actualization of Biafra, they need the support of other coastal tribes which may seem impossible or hard to achieve.

You have a mindset that will probably leave you in a state of abject poverty.
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by Dedetwo(m): 4:38pm On May 02, 2017
anaton:
Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers are coastal areas and are part of Biafraland.On limited landmass,every Biafran must not relocate to the homeland;that's why we are preaching for peaceful dissolution of this contraption call Nigeria.

Bros the jackass is a profound dingbat. In his shallow mind, he or she had decided for the Biafrans the boundary of their country.
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by SlayerForever: 5:21pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
Ekinematics:

That was too cerebral for you. So it's quite understandable if you don't understand.
[/s]
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by SlayerForever: 5:22pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
Ikio:
All wat i can saw is e consign u.But yes biafra soldier did commit war crimes.
[/s]

Share with us that hogwash you were definitely told.
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by SlayerForever: 5:49pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
Ekinematics:

All the people you see in ph clamoring for Biafra are Biafrans from the SE who only reside in PH, then a few with Ibo mothers especially the Oyigbo axis who are indifferent.
[/s]

Go to school,this your reasoning here is very shallow. Lack of exposure.

3 Likes

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by bukifemi1: 5:59pm On May 02, 2017
wink

1 Like

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by vic620(m): 7:07pm On May 02, 2017
ocelot2006:

IPOBian loud mouth, Did I tell you to quote my post? So buzz off.
Why are you so pained, running around the thread like a lose canon. Which of the ethnic groups in Niger Delta are you Mr impostor. Identify yourself and let's put it on referendum. Stop disturbing people here.

1 Like

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 02, 2017
SlayerForever:

Share with us that hogwash you were definitely told.
Guy i won't ask u to go google it out i will ask you to go ask s.s communities expecially the ijaws captured by biafra wat biafra soldiers did to them.
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by ocelot2006(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2017
vic620:

Why are you so pained, running around the thread like a lose canon. Which of the ethnic groups in Niger Delta are you Mr impostor. Identify yourself and let's put it on referendum. Stop disturbing people here.

And another IPOBian Arrow shows up. You clowns don't even know how unpopular you are, especially with this annoying attitude of yours. You know what, how about you clowns stage a demonstration on the streets of Uyo or Calabar to test your popularity....you'll be in for a nasty shocker.

And calling me pained? Nah busy watching you IPOBian w@nk off to your pipedream while you bury your airheads in the sand. As for my ethnicity, I don't have to prove IPOBian airheads, jokers, and d#$kwarts like you folks.

Now off you go with your Biafran circle-j€rk. Just leave US out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by vic620(m): 8:06pm On May 02, 2017
ocelot2006:

And another IPOBian Arrow shows up. You clowns don't even know how unpopular you are, especially with this annoying attitude of yours. You know what, how about you clowns stage a demonstration on the streets of Uyo or Calabar to test your popularity....you'll be in for a nasty shocker.

And calling me pained? Nah busy watching you IPOBian w@nk off to your pipedream while you bury your airheads in the sand. As for my ethnicity, I don't have to prove IPOBian airheads, jokers, and d#$kwarts like you folks.

Now off you go with your Biafran circle-j€rk. Just leave US out of it.
Leave us out'who are the 'us' you haven't answered my question, what is your ethnicity, let us put it in referendum. Is that so hard for you. Just be yourself Mr impostor.

1 Like

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by kherington: 10:23pm On May 02, 2017
vic620:

nairaland thug

2 Likes

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by kherington: 10:24pm On May 02, 2017
vic620:

Leave us out'who are the 'us' you haven't answered my question, what is your ethnicity, let us put it in referendum. Is that so hard for you. Just be yourself Mr impostor.
biafrauddia is a hopeless project

2 Likes

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by MosesIgb(m): 10:26pm On May 02, 2017
vic620:

ocelot2006 said he is an Annang man in one of his post.
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by ocelot2006(m): 11:07pm On May 02, 2017
vic620:

An Igbo man wants to hold a referendum on my ethnicity.....hehehehe grin . Nice joke bumwipe. Go stick to your Biafran wet dream buddy.

2 Likes

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by vic620(m): 11:15pm On May 02, 2017
ocelot2006:

An Igbo man wants to hold a referendum on my ethnicity.....hehehehe grin . Nice joke bumwipe. Go stick to your Biafran wet dream buddy.
https://www.nairaland.com/3775958/dr-p-effiongbiafras-philip-effiongs#56145739
Who are you to say otherwise, identify yourself in the society. ONYE ofe mmanu
Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by tutudesz: 1:44am On May 03, 2017
Igboesika:

If some of those tribes you mentioned are found in so called "South South", what made them less BIAFRANS ?. Let me use Ijaw as an example, Asari and Other people that are clamouring for Biafra in Bayelsa, which tribe are they from ?.
Asari is a hungry fool who speak for his benefit! Ijaws will never been part of your useless godforsaken Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own by Amberon: 3:44am On May 03, 2017
To be honest he is right and you're wrong.

If a country is landlocked and must gain access to the sea then it is not wrong to say that the landlocked nation is at the mercy of the other nation with access to international waters because she will be charged exorbitant fees by the other nation. Any strike by the customs officials of the marine nation will adversely affect the landlocked nation too.

SlayerForever:

Go to school,this your reasoning here is very shallow. Lack of exposure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CNN Confirms Diezani Refunds 90 Billion Dollar / Quit Notice Against Ndigbo: Middle Belt Dissociates Itself From The North / Atiku Meets Scanty Stadium In Abia State Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.