Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress (10121 Views)

The Truth Behind The Leaked Video Of Nnamdi Kanu With Uchechi Ukwu / Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo / Nnamdi Kanu with prostitutes not Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2017
pchukwudi:
How convenient.

Do you have any genetic evidence to prove that Igbos are NOT connected to the Jews? No.

But why are you so sure that there was no connection in spite of countless obvious similarities? Egoism.

So you see, there's no difference between the person who believes (without seeing any evidence to the affirmative) and you who disbelive (but also without seeing any evidence to the contrary).

So what's the right attitude here? Open mindedness.

Thus making a rebuttal statement of finality when you have no factual evidence to back it up makes you appear less than objective. The fact that you do not follow a popular view like a sheep does not in itself make you a clear thinker, it simply makes you a skeptic, nay-saying mocker. And that's a world apart from being a smart independent THINKER.

And talking about similarities, here you go:

https://www.nairaland.com/2571101/cultural-resemblance-between-igbo-israel

http://chatafrik.com/articles/nigerian-affairs/the-igbo-and-jewry#.WQixiego9oN

http://obindigbo.com.ng/2014/06/comparative-study-igbo-isreal/

https://www.nairaland.com/1849842/those-still-doubting-igbo-jewish

See, I perfectly undetstand that this topic can be extremely offensive to some people. Personally I feel so unconcerened about it. But regardless, I think shutting it down - without reaching a conclusive end - may not be the best way to go.

What a load of twaddle. I should provide you with genetic evidence? Genetically, phenotypically, anthropologically and linguistically, Igbos clearly have common roots with their Niger-Congo neighbors. If we ever had genetic links with Jews, it would have been exposed several years ago. There are clear genetic markers that link ethnicities. The Lemba for example through Y-chromosome analysis were discovered to have small links with people whose ancestry might be from the Levant (and not conclusively Jewish) - but even they have been rejected in more recent studies as having Jewish roots. Early analysis is seen as mistaken. Igbos have absolutely none. If you want me to collect DNA from Jews and Igbos to compare, you're clearly high. I can only go by existing scholarly work. None has ever declared Igbos to have any Semitic links.

Your links to those articles is still more bullshiiit. The only link with some tiny credibility is the circumcision practice. That's still hardly enough to be drawing historical links. Igbos circumcised females too, and that is not Jewish custom. And killed twins. That's hardly Jewish custom. There are a million other differences. The thing is most of these Jewish links require far too much conjecturing. An Iranian has zero problems tracing his Persian roots. You have no recorded history that links with a Jewish past. And you can't seem to answer any questions about these roots, the time we became "lost" from Israel.
That last article you linked in particular embarrasses me greatly. Some wacko claiming to head an organization writes some long-winded drivel with little evidence supporting his ramblings, probably from some basement and you're quoting it as an authority. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by Themonster: 7:37pm On May 02, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
That kid ipodexposed promised to commit suicide if kanu is granted bail
He opened up a thread to acknowledge the promise he made and how he was going to fulfill his promise
I wasn't shocked to see him on nairaland today on different threads pretending as if we have forgotten his promise
Ipodexposed be a man for once in your boring life and keep your word

It will be a shame not only to you but your entire generation if you are labeled a coward
The internet never forgets
include my boy omenkalives grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by pchukwudi: 9:01pm On May 02, 2017
Like I said earlier, there are a lot of cultural and behavioral similarities between the two groups. But the reason you keep denying it is because your mind is already closed and bent on rebuttal. So I will leave it there. Suit yourself.

Obi1kenobi:

What a load of twaddle. I should provide you with genetic evidence? Genetically, phenotypically, anthropologically and linguistically, Igbos clearly have common roots with their Niger-Congo neighbors. If we ever had genetic links with Jews, it would have been exposed several years ago. There are clear genetic markers that link ethnicities. The Lemba for example through Y-chromosome analysis were discovered to have small links with people whose ancestry might be from the Levant (and not conclusively Jewish) - but even they have been rejected in more recent studies as having Jewish roots. Early analysis is seen as mistaken. Igbos have absolutely none. If you want me to collect DNA from Jews and Igbos to compare, you're clearly high. I can only go by existing scholarly work. None has ever declared Igbos to have any Semitic links.

Your links to those articles is still more bullshiiit. The only link with some tiny credibility is the circumcision practice. That's still hardly enough to be drawing historical links. Igbos circumcised females too, and that is not Jewish custom. And killed twins. That's hardly Jewish custom. There are a million other differences. The thing is most of these Jewish links require far too much conjecturing. An Iranian has zero problems tracing his Persian roots. You have no recorded history that links with a Jewish past. And you can't seem to answer any questions about these roots, the time we became "lost" from Israel.
That last article you linked in particular embarrasses me greatly. Some wacko claiming to head an organization writes some long-winded drivel with little evidence supporting his ramblings, probably from some basement and you're quoting it as an authority. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by Rosskii: 9:43pm On May 02, 2017
pchukwudi:
Like I said earlier, there are a lot of cultural and behavioral similarities between the two groups. But the reason you keep denying it is because your mind is already closed and bent on rebuttal. So I will leave it there. Suit yourself.

This guy is not a Nigerian, or there are many of them using that handle. He is sponsored by foreign elements. One thing he is always here to do is discredit any and every connection of Africans to the outside world in antiquity. He is here to propagate the colonial myth that our ancestors ''had no history'', were nothing but bush tribal men with no contributions to civilization, when HISTORY tells us something totally different. If he's black, he's a self-hating black. Look how quick he was to belittle and cast doubt on the Lemba connection to ancient Israel, while being quick to cook up phantom ''intermarriages'' between Ashkenazis and the real ancient Jews, to form a link where none exists.

He's an agent.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by Rosskii: 9:52pm On May 02, 2017
Here's a fabulous article on the subject of the Igbo Jews by a researcher who actually TRAVELLED THE MIGRATORY PATHS of Igbos, from Israel to modern day Nigeria.

Fantastic work.

http://forward.com/news/331188/meet-the-igbo-nigerias-lost-jewish-tribe/

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by mannymoney: 9:52pm On May 02, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Even the name igbo began as a corruption of Hebrew. Igbo was formerly Heebo

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 9:59pm On May 02, 2017
ln God We Trust

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by mannymoney: 10:21pm On May 02, 2017
pchukwudi:

we need to investigate linguistic similarities between igbo and Hebrew.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by Rosskii: 10:40pm On May 02, 2017
mannymoney:

we need to investigate linguistic similarities between igbo and Hebrew.

Many Igbo words with 'Ud' prefix are referencing the 'Judah' term.

Udo, Udofia, Udoka, Udi, Udenkwo, Udekwu, etc

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by akoko11: 10:45pm On May 02, 2017
prince985:
nsibidi is not a language like French and English...it is a handwriting like "Igbo alphabets"
It is written according to sylabbles..u could start by learning how to write ur Igbo name

Wow! This is cool, so Igbo have their own alphabet. Men I must marry Igbo.

Proudly Igbo in-law

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by mannymoney: 10:47pm On May 02, 2017
Rosskii:

Many Igbo words with 'Ud' prefix are referencing the 'Judah' term.

Udo, Udofia, Udoka, Udi, Udenkwo, Udekwu, etc

Thus, igbo are from the tribe of Judah. I guessed as much from their obsession with Isi Agu.

The Lion is the symbol of Judah. (Often depicted with just its head.)

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by mannymoney: 10:49pm On May 02, 2017
akoko11:

Wow! This is cool, so Igbo have their own alphabet. Men I must marry Igbo.

Proudly Igbo in-law

Positive inlaw is welcomed, na the negative ones full of hate we dey pursue like fly. cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by Rosskii: 11:07pm On May 02, 2017
Linguistic Similarities Between Igbo and Hebrew

Remy Ilona

Linguistic Similarities

And while my comparison of Igbo and Ivrit is still in infancy I must reveal that I have observed that both languages share quite an uncommon resemblance; from idiomatic expressions, to similar words having similar meanings in both, etc. An Igbo who compared Igbo and Hebrew as part of her graduate work reached the conclusion that both languages are genetically related. Below is part of the work that I have started to do in the studying of both languages:

It is interesting that the Igbo word for house or home is be, and the Hebrew word for house is bes or beth. That an Igbo type of light is urimmu, and six of the lights on the breast-plate of the Israelite chief priest is urim. That the meaning of Israel’s Name for God in Hebrew Yawe, is ‘I am’, and in Igbo Yawu means ‘He is’. That wine in Hebrew is yayin and mmanya in Igbo. Abraham to the Igbo is Abiama. We must admit that Abraham and Abiama are close in spelling and pronunciation. The Creator of the universe to the Igbos is Chukwu Abiama (Great God of Abraham). Omenana is the phrase for the Igbos religion and culture, and Emuna is the Hebrew word for faith. And adam (Hebrew) and madu (Igbo) both mean man (humans).

G.T. Basden devoted a large portion of his work to a comparison of Igbo and Israelite traditions, and he started the comparison thus:
‘There are one or two peculiarities of idiom in Ibo similar to some found in Hebrew. The chief parallel is found in the repetition of words to express a single idea and, perhaps to add emphasis. The practice of reduplicating verbs or adding their cognate nouns is characteristic of Ibo- e.g. ‘O galu aga’ = he passed; ‘o jelu ije’ = he went. As a rule, the addition makes little or no appreciable difference to the meaning. There are many verbs which are rarely used without reduplication or with their derived noun either attached or in close proximity, e.g., we have such terms as “murmur a murmur” = “o natamu atamu”, or, as we have in the litany, “those who have erred”= “ndi jefielu ejefie”, and “those who are deceived” = “ndi alaputalu alaputa.”

My exploratory work on the idioms, expressions, usages, etc, is set out hereafter.

Moses’ call on ‘heaven and earth’ to be his witness that he gave Israel sufficient warning to stay away from idolatry and evil made profound impact on me the first time I read it scholastically (in Deuteronomy 4:26), because it is our (Igbo) fashion when we want to really lay emphasis on a matter in discussion. When the Igbo man says ‘enu igwe na ana nukwa onu m’ (‘may heaven and earth hear my voice’) he is really serious, and does not want to play with the matter that made him to utter those words. An Igbo writer; S.C. Onwuka mentioned that Igbos call upon ‘heaven and earth to witness’ while they are praying.6 I submit that it is not just coincidental that both languages have such an identical expression, and use it in similar circumstances.

Also Dr. J. H. Hertz, a Jewish scholar; had while explaining the nuance in Numbers 14:22, “these ten times” stated that it could stand for a ‘large number of times’. He further explained it to mean: “They had now filled up the measure of their iniquities, and punishment must inevitably come upon them.”7 Dr. Hertz used expressions very close to the Igbo idiom—‘iko ya ejuna’, which means that he has exhausted all his chances, but which can be translated literally to mean ‘his cup or measure is filled up.’ Igbos use this phrase or idiom when an evil doer gets caught and is awaiting punishment. From Hertz’s explanation it is easy to see that the same idea lies behind both the Igbo usage of the expression, and the Israelite usage, as explained by Hertz.

Hertz also explains, ‘for they are bread for us’ which is in Numbers 14:9 as meaning that:
‘We shall easily destroy them.’

His explanation is very similar to an Igbo expression nni nracha ka ha wu which literally means (‘they are easy food’), which if employed during a quarrel or fight signifies that the opponent can be defeated easily.

Also very interesting is the nearness of words that Jacob and his sons deployed when they were talking about Joseph’s supposed loss, to a wild beast, to the words that Igbos would have used in similar circumstances.

The sons reported that an ‘evil beast’ might have devoured their brother. Jacob also referred to the beast as an ‘evil beast.’ Genesis 37:35.9 Ordinarily a beast is either a wild one or a domestic one. But I understand what Jacob and his sons said and why because as an Igbo I know that Igbos will refer to a ferocious or wild beast as ajo anu (evil beast), even though the beast could have equally been tagged anu ofia (wild beast) by the Igbos.

One comes across the phrase ‘the anger of the Lord was kindled’,—Numbers 12:9, ‘My wrath shall wax hot’,-Exodus 22:23. If the phrases are translated into Igbo language we will have iwe oku which means hot anger.

The Igbos call their anger iwe oku (hot anger) when they are very angry. As I was pointing out in the section that dealt with “evil beast,” is anger supposed to be “hot” or cold? Applying such adjectives in certain cases makes sense to me only when I consider that every language has its own idioms and characteristics.

I will make a preliminary conclusion of this section with the words of Basden: “The language (Igbo) also bears several interesting parallels with the Hebrew idiom.”

But before making my final comment on this subject which I am just beginning to look at I want to bring up more strikingly similar Igbo and Hebrew words which have identical or near meanings.

It is not mere coincidence that makes may- im- hayy-iym “waters of life, living waters,” in Hebrew similar to iyi which is “stream, river” in Igbo language.

Also the belt that was part of the Israelite priest’s garment—the ephod or ‘efowd, which is comparable with the Igbo word mfiedo = girdle or belt.
In addition the Hebrew nasas /nasah which are “be clear, be pure /shinning”, can be related to the Igbo nso and which can be used for holiness. Aso can also be used for holiness, and in Igbo thought what is nso or aso (holy) is pure.

And I also observed that many Igbo words like unyahu, ebe ahu, and nke ahu (yesterday, that place, and that thing) definitely excites one to think of Hebrew names like Eliyahu, Netanyahu, Yeshayahu, etc., because of the ahu endings. It also occurred to me that Igbos would include an u when pronouncing a name like John giving out something like Johnu. I was moved by the following prayer: Barukh atah Adonai….shehekhyanu vekiymanu vehigianu lazman hazeh, because of the nu endings. I find it my favorite prayer in Hebrew. Researchers would find this area very interesting to explore I predict.

As I am only beginning an exploration of this section I will not go too far. I will not make definitive assertions on the relationship between the Igbo and Hebrew languages at this stage. However I must say that my observation is that the Igbo spoken fifty years ago was not very dissimilar in aspects like sound, pronunciation, etc, with ancient Ivrit. Shortly I will resume a comparison of both languages with Avraham Phil van Riper; an American Jewish scholar.

http://igboisrael..co.uk/2015/11/linguistic-similarities.html

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by Rosskii: 11:22pm On May 02, 2017
Excerpt:

Uri in Igbo and Hebrew

or OO-ree

Meaning of Uri: "my flame, my light". Origin of Uri: Hebrew.

''As a young man when I visited my grandmother the saintly Janette Nwazuonu Nwosu, may her memory be for a blessing, we used a kind of Igbo 'light' called ''uri mmu''

http://igboisrael..co.uk/2015/11/uri-in-igbo-and-hebrew.html

Please, guys does anyone know what this 'Igbo' light is about?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by Malawian(m): 12:33am On May 03, 2017
mannymoney:

Thus, igbo are from the tribe of Judah. I guessed as much from their obsession with Isi Agu.

The Lion is the symbol of Judah. (Often depicted with just its head.)
The Lion is also the symbol for Gad. There are 3 lions.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by Rosskii: 1:25am On May 03, 2017
Hebrew Strongs #6224 As-IRI means "Tenth" in Hebrew.

http://lexiconcordance.com/hebrew/6224.html

Igbos call tenth "IRI".

ALSO...

Hebrew Strongs #221 "URI" and #222 "URIEL" means fire, flame and flame of God respectfully. URIAH means Flame of Yah.

Igbos call a "Fire Lantern" "URI" or "URI MMU".

Hebrew Strongs #1961 "A HAYAH" means "I AM or I WILL BE".

The Igbo "AHA YA" means "HIS NAME". Ex. AHA YA BU TOCHUKWU means "His name is TOCHUKWU."

Hebrew Strongs #580 "ANU" means "WE". Nigerian Igbo word "ANYI" means "WE/US". Ex. "ANYI na-abia" means "WE are coming."

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:22am On May 03, 2017
Rosskii:

This guy is not a Nigerian, or there are many of them using that handle. He is sponsored by foreign elements. One thing he is always here to do is discredit any and every connection of Africans to the outside world in antiquity. He is here to propagate the colonial myth that our ancestors ''had no history'', were nothing but bush tribal men with no contributions to civilization, when HISTORY tells us something totally different. If he's black, he's a self-hating black. Look how quick he was to belittle and cast doubt on the Lemba connection to ancient Israel, while being quick to cook up phantom ''intermarriages'' between Ashkenazis and the real ancient Jews, to form a link where none exists.

He's an agent.

Everyone has a history. Find yours. Don't steal other people's history because of your inferiority complex. With your Afrocentrist pretensions, you should be more mad than I am to see born and raised Igbo men foolishly carrying around Israeli flags, trampling on their heritage to embrace a fantasy.

There's nothing I've cooked up about Ashkenazis. Your ignorant claim about them, which I used to claim when I was just as ignorant, funny enough was started by white people who were jealous of the unrivaled success of Ashkenazi Jews. So they basically tried to claim them as efulefu white people. The reality is all those Einsteins and Heisenbergs and Sigmund Freuds are evidently of Semitic ancestry. Sucks for you, but you can't change historical fact. And yes, there are plenty of studies that rubbishes the Lemba claims to Jewish ancestry. It's a dubious claim, but there's enough meat to arouse curiosity about them at least. Some of them bear genetic markers that suggest that at some point in history, a few settlers from the Levant (not definitively Jewish) may have screwed around with locals. Igbos on the other hand are just delusional. There is absolute fucckk all that links Jews and Igbos genetically. Igbos have very similar genetic features with all their neighbors across West and Central Africa.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:27am On May 03, 2017
Rosskii:
Here's a fabulous article on the subject of the Igbo Jews by a researcher who actually TRAVELLED THE MIGRATORY PATHS of Igbos, from Israel to modern day Nigeria.

Fantastic work.

http://forward.com/news/331188/meet-the-igbo-nigerias-lost-jewish-tribe/

The "Forward" is a well known extreme liberal site of mostly American Jews often critical of Israel and embracing bleeding heart liberal politics. That is hardly an academic study and is mostly sympathetic coverage of a "curiosity".
Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by Rossikk(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Everyone has a history. Find yours. Don't steal other people's history because of your inferiority complex. With your Afrocentrist pretensions, you should be more mad than I am to see born and raised Igbo men foolishly carrying around Israeli flags, trampling on their heritage to embrace a fantasy.

There's nothing I've cooked up about Ashkenazis. Your ignorant claim about them, which I used to claim when I was just as ignorant, funny enough was started by white people who were jealous of the unrivaled success of Ashkenazi Jews. So they basically tried to claim them as efulefu white people. The reality is all those Einsteins and Heisenbergs and Sigmund Freuds are evidently of Semitic ancestry. Sucks for you, but you can't change historical fact. And yes, there are plenty of studies that rubbishes the Lemba claims to Jewish ancestry. It's a dubious claim, but there's enough meat to arouse curiosity about them at least. Some of them bear genetic markers that suggest that at some point in history, a few settlers from the Levant (not definitively Jewish) may have screwed around with locals. Igbos on the other hand are just delusional. There is absolute fucckk all that links Jews and Igbos genetically. Igbos have very similar genetic features with all their neighbors across West and Central Africa.
Peabrain. How do you "link Igbos and Jews genetically" when the people you take to be "Jews" are no such thing? Get this, you scumbag, it is the so called "Jews" of modern Israel who need to have their genetic links to ancient Israel checked and scrutinised. Not the Igbos. Now run along and tell that to those that sent you here, fool. And you can take that poppycock garbage you typed about the Lembas and stick it up your assss, you White boy pretending to be one of us.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2017
Rossikk:
Peabrain. How do you "link Igbos and Jews genetically" when the people you take to be "Jews" are no such thing? Get this, you scumbag, it is the so called "Jews" of modern Israel who need to have their genetic links to ancient Israel checked and scrutinised. Not the Igbos. Now run along and tell that to those that sent you here, fool. And you can take that poppycock garbage you typed about the Lembas and stick it up your assss, you White boy pretending to be one of us.

The Yiddish and Hebrew speaking, Semitic, Levant originating Jews of Israel are not real Jews, but your half-naked, black, Niger-Congo speaking ancestors in their mud huts who never advanced beyond dug-out canoes in pre-colonial times were the reaaal Jews. grin

Desperately claiming people's history all the time shows how ravaged by inferiority complex you are. Apparently, everyone from Greeks to Jews to Arabs to Persians to fucckking Berbers in North Africa all stole your history. Yet, none of the historical relics of these great civilizations you built ever seem to exist in your own homeland. Are you so embarrassed by your history to be stealing the history of other people. You no get shame? Where's your fucckking dignity and pride in your own identity?

It's not s bad thing to acknowledge your culture was and has been behind. The present and future is what matters. In Europe and Africa, the Mediterranean axis was the bedrock of advanced civilization and the North Africans and Southern Europeans flowered. Northern Europe eventually learnt from their Southern brethren and have advanced beyond them. Germanic and Nordic people don't spend their time looking to claim the history of Romans or Greeks or Ottomans. It's a uniquely Afrocentrist thing due the raging insecurities of many of you. Basically,many of you look around you and see a lot of failure, and decide to massage your fragile ego with tales of some glorious past that is either highly distorted or nonexistent.

Next time you see another Igbo man carrying around an Israeli flag, educate the ignorant dolt. Tell him to stop trampling on his identity and tell him Israelis don't give the slightest fucckks about him.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by mannymoney: 11:57am On May 03, 2017
Malawian:

The Lion is also the symbol for Gad. There are 3 lions.

Wat are the 3 lions?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by mannymoney: 11:58am On May 03, 2017
ZaraGift:

''Agu'' is ''Leopard'' while
''Odum'' is ''Lion,'' Odum Ebo Judah

How come they put a Lion head rather than a Leopard? However the dress prints like a Leopard.

I always thought Lion was Agu but it is actually called Odum. Many igbo make this mistake very few knows Lion is Odum.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by Rossikk(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

The Yiddish and Hebrew speaking, Semitic, Levant originating Jews of Israel are not real Jews, but your half-naked, black, Niger-Congo speaking ancestors in their mud huts who never advanced beyond dug-out canoes in pre-colonial times were the reaaal Jews. grin

Explain this.

16th century European map, showing West African forest regions as the "Kingdom of Judah".

THEY KNEW.

Learn more:

http://www.perfectman.org/judah-in-africa.html

Also, the white Europeans who call themselves Israelis are not "Semitic". The Zondervan bible dictionary classifies "negroes" as Semitic, and differentiates them from Hamites, the true Africans.

https://nasiresearch.org/2015/02/07/the-bantu-branch-of-africans-are-hebrew-israelites-part-i-of-ii/

On the above link is this colonial map of Africa in which ancient West African - including Nigerian - place names are tagged Jewish and 'Levite' cities by European scholars:

[img]https://arianasiresearch.files./2015/02/yemen-falasha-beber-moorish-negro-jews-pg-257-2-3.jpg[/img]

Oh, and West Africans sent ships to the Americas when your white ancestors were in their 'Dark Ages', a centuries' long state of cultural and intellectual stagnation from which black African moors later rescued them.

Desperately claiming people's history all the time shows how ravaged by inferiority complex you are. Apparently, everyone from Greeks to Jews to Arabs to Persians to fucckking Berbers in North Africa all stole your history. Yet, none of the historical relics of these great civilizations you built ever seem to exist in your own homeland. Are you so embarrassed by your history to be stealing the history of other people. You no get shame? Where's your fucckking dignity and pride in your own identity?

It's not s bad thing to acknowledge your culture was and has been behind. The present and future is what matters. In Europe and Africa, the Mediterranean axis was the bedrock of advanced civilization and the North Africans and Southern Europeans flowered. Northern Europe eventually learnt from their Southern brethren and have advanced beyond them. Germanic and Nordic people don't spend their time looking to claim the history of Romans or Greeks or Ottomans. It's a uniquely Afrocentrist thing due the raging insecurities of many of you. Basically,many of you look around you and see a lot of failure, and decide to massage your fragile ego with tales of some glorious past that is either highly distorted or nonexistent.

Next time you see another Igbo man carrying around an Israeli flag, educate the ignorant dolt. Tell him to stop trampling on his identity and tell him Israelis don't give the slightest fucckks about him.
The usual garbage. We should accept what a non-entity like you says, over what ACTUAL RESEARCHERS AND SCHOLARS have written and found? You must really think we are dumb. Idiot white boy.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by mannymoney: 12:19pm On May 03, 2017
OAM4J, Mynd44 fp
Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by xelly: 12:46pm On May 03, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

We're not connected with Jews in any way. Stop peddling this embarrassing nonsense. Be proud of your heritage without having to attach to other people.

My brother, is like you originate from the sea? Well, I am a Jew

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by AlhajiSpray(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2017
ZaraGift:

''Agu'' is ''Leopard'' while
''Odum'' is ''Lion,'' Odum Ebo Judah

grin grin grin

You still wan yarn crap?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:27pm On May 03, 2017
Rossikk:

Explain this.

16th century European map, showing West African forest regions as the "Kingdom of Judah".

THEY KNEW.

Learn more:

http://www.perfectman.org/judah-in-africa.html

Also, the white Europeans who call themselves Israelis are not "Semitic". The Zondervan bible dictionary classifies "negroes" as Semitic, and differentiates them from Hamites, the true Africans.

https://nasiresearch.org/2015/02/07/the-bantu-branch-of-africans-are-hebrew-israelites-part-i-of-ii/

On the above link is this colonial map of Africa in which ancient West African - including Nigerian - place names are tagged Jewish and 'Levite' cities by European scholars:

[img]https://arianasiresearch.files./2015/02/yemen-falasha-beber-moorish-negro-jews-pg-257-2-3.jpg[/img]

So Israel, never more than a small civilization (even today, global Jewish population is just a little more than a dozen million with Israel and the US accounting for the overwhelming majority) which was repeatedly conquered by their bigger neighbors throughout history suddenly stretched all across Arabia and the Levant and North Africa and East Africa, all the way to encompass some black ass negroes from West Africa. You're a fucckking drunkard. Keep reading wackos on the Internet with preposterous theories.

And oh....so Hamites are "true Africans" and Semites are still Negroes. I'm guessing by implication, Igbos are not "true Africans"? You really couldn't make this shiit up. grin grin grin

Oh, and West Africans sent ships to the Americas when your white ancestors were in their 'Dark Ages', a centuries' long state of cultural and intellectual stagnation from which black African moors later rescued them.

The usual garbage. We should accept what a non-entity like you says, over what ACTUAL RESEARCHERS AND SCHOLARS have written and found? You must really think we are dumb. Idiot white boy.

I wouldn't know what you refer to as West Africans. I know my own Igboid ancestors never navigated the seas. Fishing in dugout canoes was about the sum of their aquatic experience. And the Moors were Berbers and Arabs. Your ancestors were not Moorish people.

Your "researchers" and "scholars" are mostly obscure Afrocentrist frauds, posting rubbish on the Internet with no peer review. They exist to delude gullible people like you with lies and distortions that everything great in this world came from black people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2017
xelly:

My brother, is like you originate from the sea? Well, I am a Jew

No, you're not. You're a black man from West Africa.myour forefathers have never seen the Sahara and your forefathers never navigated the ocean. You're not a Jew.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress by MasterChen: 5:41pm On May 03, 2017
The thread is about Maazi Nnamidiot and Nsibidi or whatever, YET these potopoto boys still managed to drag Yorubas into it.

I'll refer y'all to this thread when they start crying in my mentions after getting served the same meal

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Politicians Storing Weapons, Planning Post-Poll Violence - Security Chiefs / Obiano Criticised For Delay In Anambra Airport Opening / CBN Urges Nigerians To Shun Activities With Unlicensed Financial Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.