Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Promoting Nigerian E-commerce Sites - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Promoting Nigerian E-commerce Sites (1373 Views)

.... / 5 Top E-commerce Sites You Can Buy From In Nigeria. / E- Commerce Sites That Accepts Credit Card And Ships To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promoting Nigerian E-commerce Sites by bambo2: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2007
PROMOTING NIGERIAN E-COMMERCE SITES

Buying on ebay or other ecommerce site outside nigeria is like getting water from the stone. In fact most ecommerce sites have blacklisted us. Why!!! the whole gaint of africa with over 140million people. Well, you and i know the reason but not all nigerians are fraudulent, so we must strive to develop of own unique e-commerce site that will be the pride of the world, "we think globally and act locally"

Thank GOD some ecommerce websites are already operating in Nigeria i.e www.shopfoelrss.comwww.eplanetshopping.com/ng--shopping online, www.eclemo.com.-advertising online,www.zilliondeal.com- auction site.

They have an enshrined payment system with some of the leading bank in Nigeria (e.g. Zenith) coupled with strategic alliance with established courier companies like DHL ----"think globally act locally"

If these sites are promoted, supported and encouraged by all nigerians, then the like of ebay, paypal will coming begging nigerians for business. It is possible, it can be done, let the revolution start now!!! God bless nigeria, amen.
Re: Promoting Nigerian E-commerce Sites by PrinceA3: 1:32am On Feb 20, 2010
Hi bambo2,

I know this post is 2 years back, but I would like to talk to you about a website review and recommendation session.

I like your comment on this post and I believe that you will give a candid opinion about a project that we are working on.

Please send me a short mail at princemill03@yahoo.com or send your contact information and I will call you.

Thanks and regards
Re: Promoting Nigerian E-commerce Sites by santiago(m): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2012
Guys, this is a new e-commerce site with a lot of promise - www.buynownow.com , they do pick up and delivery and even have a mobile presence, you can check them out and shop from your phone, just type www.buynownow.com into your phone's browser
Re: Promoting Nigerian E-commerce Sites by wydee: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2012
Love this site. they deliver on time www.buynownow.com they even accept cash deposits, bank transfer and use every online payment platform. check them out.

(1) (Reply)

Successful Business Realities - Tax (entrepreneurs And Individuals Are Targets) / I will pay you to distribute my complimentary card / What Critics Of BVN Forgot To Tell Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.