Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

"Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech (32504 Views)

Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by SalamRushdie: 11:02am On May 02, 2017
gberra:
Just as Gej created wealth amongst jet owners & sleazebags.. Pathetic!!

The angry one cheesy

I was a critic of of GEJ style of Private jet leadership but now I know better , If that you were not bias I would have explained to you why that style of leadership is the best for Nigeria if we can refine it a little
Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by Iamzik: 11:14am On May 02, 2017
The only thing OP picked from Peter Obi's speech is the issue of 17 year wrist watch. When will youths learn to hold unto substance rather than chasing shadow. People are here debating about the man based on a personal issue of wristwatch rather than his achievements while in office.

Some are already campaigning against him because they think he is lying. If you think he is too good to be true then you don't deserve him. As the saying goes: People deserve the kind of leaders they get. 2019 is coming and it's unfortunately clear that most of this forum will still vote out of sentiment.

Let's go for the substance and quit side talks

4 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by Temptee101(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2017
dragonking2:
GEJ - I have no shoes.. ..Nigerians voted for him

Buhari - I have no certificate.. Nigerians voted for him

Peter obi - I have only one wrist watch...Nigerians are planning to vote for him. cry

Most Nigerians are dumb I swear
Complete am....

Efe - I am a poor boy and come from a poor family....Nigerians still voted for him.
Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by gberra: 11:19am On May 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I was a critic of of GEJ style of Private jet leadership but now I know better , If that you were not bias I would have explained to you why that style of leadership is the best for Nigeria if we can refine it a little
OK.My sentiments buried. explain briefly considering the prevalent feeding bottle federalism .

The smiling one cheesy
Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by Zeusd3(m): 11:29am On May 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:
What Nigeria needs now is not a prudent man but a visionary that can create wealth for the country and Peter Obi is not that character

I don't hink you know who a visionary is...... If he can make Anambra state to be independent that even now they aren't the ruling party they still can pay salaries I think he is more of a visionary than any politician that have served in Nigeria....... The truth is that you need to change your dictionary or read your head to understand who a visionary is......shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by SalamRushdie: 11:34am On May 02, 2017
Zeusd3:

I don't hink you know who a visionary is...... If he can make Anambra state to be independent that even now they aren't the ruling party they still can pay salaries I think he is more of a visionary than any politician that have served in Nigeria....... The truth is that you need to change your dictionary or read your head to understand who a visionary is......shalom

You have been confined to Mediocre thought process and expectations for too long that you can't understand what kind of vision I was talking of ..My message was not for your brain grade so stay in your lane ..I am sure you even played MMM and you have the audacity to challenge my post . SMH

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by Lepkacious: 11:39am On May 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:
What Nigeria needs now is not a prudent man but a visionary that can create wealth for the country and Peter Obi is not that character
nah so una see d vision for 2015,cum put us for trouble now
Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by Spectre007: 11:41am On May 02, 2017
interpret am
CokersClub:
cheesy
Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by emmykk(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2017
Vicolan:
Mr Peter Obi .....Fear God naw.....

One watch for 17years........

If elected pls appoint Lie Mohammed into your cabinet ooo!!

FTC !!!!

Dedicated to all Chelsea fans on Nairaland!!!!!

me 1 leather belt since 2003.
Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by Spectre007: 11:41am On May 02, 2017
interpret am 4 me
CokersClub:
cheesy
Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by MrSly(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2017
RosaConsidine:
Lol, me sef ma know I wouldn't vote him if he contests for the presidency in 2019.

Him and his one watch of many faces and straps should just chill one side and be elder statesmen.
Little kids in NL who knows nothing about polity.
Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by SalamRushdie: 11:42am On May 02, 2017
Lepkacious:
nah so una see d vision for 2015,cum put us for trouble now
No dat time na prudent man we been dey find and we have learnt our lessons
Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by BetaThings: 11:51am On May 02, 2017
raker300:
Those criticizing Peter obi are doing so cos he's Igbo..

Peter obi got security votes but he distributed it to schools. Many of you here saw the huge cheques he was giving out here on nairaland back then.

Peter obi is a great business man that brought a lot of investments in anambra even the hero beer etc was brought by him.

One thing obi is known for is that he's stingy even to himself..if Nigeria was serious about investing and economic growth, obi is the choice

This is the type of comment of his being Igbo that will draw traffic away from him

So everybody in Anambra state voted for or agreed with him when he ran for governor for second term

Anyone can be praised or criticised

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by BetaThings: 11:54am On May 02, 2017
MARKone:
Okwute for president
Fayose for Vice

cool

Fayose?
Are you serious?

Only a confirmed enemy of Nigeria will put Fayose up for a serious national position
Was he not the one that brought Sheriff to PDP?

Nigeria has really degenerated
Fayose!

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:27pm On May 02, 2017
I guess Peter Obi is trying to use the I had no shoe pattern used by GEJ hahah, We are wise now..

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by dragonking2: 12:29pm On May 02, 2017
tomdon:

Who should we vote for?
You??
Vote for someone with viable credentials with plans of moving the country forward...Stop voting because one crook claim to wear only one watch throughout his life

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by RosaConsidine: 12:41pm On May 02, 2017
MrSly:

Little kids in NL who knows nothing about polity.

Thank you, Nairaland grandfather who knows everything about politics. I'm sure under your watch Nigeria has flourished and become a world power.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by somessi: 12:44pm On May 02, 2017
Peter Obi's got nothing to prove now. In the long run he will pull through. He's already made his mark for the Anambranians, and remains the best Governor of the State.
This appears like an avenue for him to score a bigger mark in the best interest of the country.
I think he is an honest, God-fearing man. Deserves a chance.
Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:44pm On May 02, 2017
princechurchill:
2019 na igbo Man or naija burst, just look closely

When did you become a delusional dream ?
Please wake up, it's day break.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:46pm On May 02, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Peter Obi a real presidential material. 2019 too sure.

Only in a fantasy island.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by kindklemz(m): 12:51pm On May 02, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
Peter Obi's sin is that he is an Igbo man and a southerner. Nigerians will rather vote Atiku or Lamido despite his better profile.

Such bigoted statement. Always crying victim.
Stand up and claim your right and stop all these sentimental and nepotistic talk.
Your lot disgust me.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:55pm On May 02, 2017
He did not divulge all. Let me add one he forgot - he used only one pant for one term as governor.

If a 2-term governor can use this as a campaign gimmick, he it is safe to conclude that he has a mind too small for the task just as OBJ said of GEJ.
Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by parksland: 1:17pm On May 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:
can u tell us who is d xcter? pmb or who? u?
Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by xklucvG: 1:21pm On May 02, 2017
Though I like peter obi but I would rather give my vote to the man whom the cap fits and the man is Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by SalamRushdie: 1:28pm On May 02, 2017
parksland:
can u tell us who is d xcter? pmb or who? u?

It might be you who knows
Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by GoodMuyis(m): 1:31pm On May 02, 2017
RosaConsidine:
Lol, me sef ma know I wouldn't vote him if he contests for the presidency in 2019.

Him and his one watch of many faces and straps should just chill one side and be elder statesmen.

Jonathan used SHOE,
Buhari used COW
OBI Wanted invent his own, let see how it work

2 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by BetaThings: 1:54pm On May 02, 2017
bakynes:
Igbos are definitely ripe for presidency but not Obi, we have not forgotten how he used tribal sentiments to convince Anambrans not to vote Ngige because he was contesting on the platform of APC calling it an Awolowo, Islamic party.

We need a Nationalist Igbo man as President.

I thought this was bad belle until I did a search and came up with these

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/articles-opinions/rejecting-tribal-politics-in-anambara-state-by-tochukwu-ezukanma/

They told me that Peter Obi will be re-elected. Their anticipated Obi’s victory was not due to his performance as governor. His administration, they said, “has not been marked by obvious successes”. The basis for his victory, they explained, is his campaign message. His campaign message was direct and simple: the Yoruba have their own party, ACN and the Hausa have their own party, All Nigerian Peoples Party (ANPP). And when the chips are down, they can all fall back to their own political parties. The Igbo have their own party, All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA). It is in the interest of the Igbo that we uphold and strengthen our own political party. So, the people of Anambara should vote for APGA. For a vote for APGA is not a vote for Peter Obi but for Ndi Igbo.

http://saharareporters.com/2011/05/09/nigeria-newsday-exclusive-dora-akunyili-gov-peter-obi-are-hypocrites%E2%80%93-dr-chris-ngige

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by goaldynboy: 1:55pm On May 02, 2017
Peter Obi's sin is that he is an Igbo man and a southerner. Nigerians will rather vote Atiku or Lamido despite his better profile.

GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by vantage001: 1:58pm On May 02, 2017
l[b]ol.
Nigeria does not deserve him. Atleast not yet.
A peter obi will shine better in a decentralized Nigeria where allocating federal resources to enhance regional comparative strengths across Nigeria will be the sole job of the president.
Right now, the cabal will eat him alive and make his government ineffectual.[/b]
Re: "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech by nakamora: 2:03pm On May 02, 2017
How can a non Nigeria rule Nigeria. Obi should wait for Biafra country abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#LagosAPCPrimary: Ambode Gets 4 Votes, Sanwo-Olu 960 At Tinubu's Ward / Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar / Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.