Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Steps Apart (chapter 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Steps Apart (chapter 1) (343 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps Apart (chapter 1) by PoshOmoking: 1:05am On May 02, 2017
Chapter 1
I watched as the red sand sucked hungrily at the sachet bag content I spilled to the
ground. The sun was scorching more aggressively every moment and I wished it could all just end. All thanks to my cowboy hat, I could have felt it more
The freshers were lined up at the front of the senate building, completing registrations. I was almost through with mine if not for the accommodation and bed space issue. Pending the time, I was squating with a street brother of mine who my parents believed would be able to watch me strictly. The guy was in his third year studying Urban and Regional planning.
The sun was becoming unbearable so I decided to leave and come back very early the next day. Strolling out of the senate premises, I spotted a pretty light-skinned chic purchasing sachet water from a roadside petty seller. I decided to do the same purposefully to get the girl's attention since I already had four sachets earlier.
"Broda, wetin you wan buy?", the middle aged, eastern petty seller asked courteously.
"Gimme two sachets of purewater", I replied stealing a glance at the girl with the corner of my eyes. She had a blue silk dress on and an identification card stuck to her medium sized b**bs as she was struggling to bring out money from her purse. Her I.D card read Okpako Angela.
*Wow... Angelic Angela*
"Broda, collect", the seller called me back from my trance eyeing me nonchalantly. I collected the two sachet water while the woman left to look for change.
Summoning up some courage, I confronted the girl.
"Hi...", I started,"Are you looking for something?"
The girl looked up with a confused countenance.
"Not really... She said she had no change so I was checking if I had any", she replied.
She had a very sweet voice that reminded me of a cartoon character.
"Oh... Never mind, I'll pay that from my change", I turned to speak to the approaching seller.
"Oh, Not to worry. I'll just...", she tried to hesitate.
"Mama, remove di money for her own purewater from di hundred naira wey I give you", I said to the seller.
"Awwn... Thanks so much!", she said smiling broadly," I'm Angela", she continued offering an handshake.
"Tobi.. Nice meeting you", I said as we shook hands. Her hand was so soft and warm that I felt like planting my lips on it.
And soon, we were both walking and chatting. She was studying English and Literary Arts and was in her second year.
"Hum.. Civil Engineering.", I replied after she asked me of my course.
"Year?"
"Second", I lied. Well, anyone would believe any year I said I was since I was tall and smart-looking.
The sky darkened as time ticked by but we didn't notice since we were deeply in conversation. She probably didn't have anything to do for the rest of the day as we sat together at the garden at S.U.B chilling and chatting.
Her smile was beautiful and she had a good set of teeth. I didn't even care what Bro Richards would say about my staying out late.
"At least I cook vegetables real well", she said after we joked about food.
"Really?" I feigned surprise.
"Sure..", she said smiling more broadly.
"So when are you going to visit me and cook me some?", I asked.
"Anytime", she said sincerely and rested her head on my shoulder. I loved the saint of her hair spray and she kind of loved my cologne too as I felt her sniff a little.
It was getting darker and we could hardly be seen by passers by. I was forced to wrap my hands around her. She stared deeply into my eyes and this gave me a flutter in my tummy. I planted a kiss on her forehead while she kissed my neck. I moved my mouth straight to her lips and placed it tenderly on it. The kiss was lengthy and intense- the third kiss I gave in years. I spontaneously cupped her right b**b with my right palm smooching it gracefully. She held my shoulders with her hands while our tongues worked.
Then, a stupid car shone its headlight towards us and we quickly released eachother. If she was lighter than that I could have seen her blush. To be frank, I was embarrassed too. We couldn't look eachother in the face while walking back until I summoned up.
"Hey, how about the cooking? Still coming over?", I asked her.
"Sure", she said beaming. She was probably waiting for me to break the silence. We exchanged phone numbers and addresses and parted after a friendly peck.
I walked back to Richards' off campus apartment reminiscing about the events of the day. The girl was cheap, I thought to myself.
"Just with ten naira purewater, I don get bae", I laughed at the thought.
I was happy to find out Richards hadn't arrived. I slipped in quietly in order not to notify the guy in the opposite room. I jumped into bed to plan about the cooking invitation but dozed off few seconds after.
Title: Steps Apart
Author: Anonymous
Publisher: Aprokobiz.com
©2017 Aprokobiz™
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transported in any form without the prior written permission of the publisher of this e-book.

Click the link below for chapter 2
http://aprokobiz..com.ng/2017/05/steps-apart-chapter-2.html

(1) (Reply)

A Young Lady Charged For Chopping Off The Genital Of Her Husband. / Jealous Boyfriend Attacks Man With Razor For Talking To His Lover / Get Hooked Up To That Special One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.