Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,179 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick (5855 Views)

Check Out How This Lady Was Clothed By A Twitter User After Tweeting Nake*d (ph) / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by JamieNaijaTeam: 6:42am On May 02, 2017
Lol, Man almost cried, If he didnt already.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/girl-calls-out-twitter-user-after-she.html

Lalasticlala rocktation farano

Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by AntiWailer: 6:44am On May 02, 2017
Olivia is a savage.

Is this method of telling him not more damaging grin

Chai some ladies can be very mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by dyze(m): 6:45am On May 02, 2017
Twitter and WhatsApp combo. All for thread sake

5 Likes

Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by LAFO: 6:45am On May 02, 2017
Olivia!
Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by dingbang(m): 6:47am On May 02, 2017
AntiWailer:
Olivia is a salvage
salvage grin grin grin lmao

Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by Laveda(f): 6:48am On May 02, 2017
dyze:
Twitter and WhatsApp combo. All for thread sake

I just weak

1 Like

Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by Nobody: 6:49am On May 02, 2017
What do I make of this?

Lemme think.................

Don't know if this social media is now turning people to idiots

Maybe Zuckerberg needs to pack his stuff and go

You eat it on social media, drink, you wash cloth social media, you break someone's heart, social media

Dem kukuma break your own, social media

You screw social media, dem nor screw you social media

You die social media

I don tire

I sometimes yearn for those times when we had to write letters to toast a girl

Or when you had to wait two streets from hers to met with her

All this chat and emoji don tire me

People hardly make calls these days! So much for inventing the telephone

Wetin I even dey yarn sef!!!

Abeg make I go brush my yellow teeth

4 Likes

Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 6:49am On May 02, 2017
Chai...too small Kei...
But how i go for fall mestruation trick...when na me go push u n u go beg me...
Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by Nobody: 6:55am On May 02, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
What do I make of this?

Lemme think.................

Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by farano(f): 6:55am On May 02, 2017
Lol. .smaller than average is a no no .
Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by Nobody: 6:59am On May 02, 2017
Damn... Feel sorry for the guy, the girl shouldn't have announced on the social media na.
Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by Nobody: 7:09am On May 02, 2017
Olivia can not spell "shocked"

1 Like

Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 7:13am On May 02, 2017
Yesterday's discussions was Pants!!
Today we gonna talk about dickk!!
let's roll...

1 Like

Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 7:14am On May 02, 2017
Demola99:
Olivia can not spell "shocked"
lol... but she could spell " Dickk" properly....

2 Likes

Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by Ajewealth123(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2017
JamieNaijaTeam:
Lol, Man almost cried, If he didnt already.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/girl-calls-out-twitter-user-after-she.html

Lalasticlala rocktation farano
in hell,some ladies will be used as firewood because of their wickedness
Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by hernandson(m): 7:24am On May 02, 2017
mehn pure epic savage I swear down
Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by ellagabs(f): 7:28am On May 02, 2017
may b d guy jus comot frm bathroom, u kn if cold water touch d tin, na so e go jus smalllll.
Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by elaigwusimona(m): 7:28am On May 02, 2017
Nigeria girls and dick de like bread and butter, de tin de swit dem well well.
Na lyk so 1 of my guy de play with him chick in de nyt to the extent wey my guy come remove him small dick put 4 de girl hand, de girl just tell my guy say "i dont smoke cigaratte" oboi my guy want die.
Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by kestolove95(m): 7:34am On May 02, 2017
Size no matter. .na tactics nd styles sure pass

1 Like

Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by LePrezident(m): 7:35am On May 02, 2017
farano:
Lol. .smaller than average is a no no .

farano
Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by dacblogger: 7:37am On May 02, 2017
They will be forming big boys with small prickkk.... sad

1 Like

Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by kullozone(m): 7:41am On May 02, 2017
Who leaked the convo?
All these twitter people can lie ehn!
Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by succyblinks(f): 7:47am On May 02, 2017
Isn't this a method of gaining more followers?? undecided undecided

BTW size doesn't matter to those with tight "V" only those with river Niger pathway glamour for big dickks cos that's the only size that can manage to fit in a little, and she's sounding like someone who fvck dickks for a living

Abeg lemme coman be going lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by ednut1(m): 8:00am On May 02, 2017
All shades of fake
Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by Nobody: 8:02am On May 02, 2017
dacblogger:
They will be forming big boys with small prickkk.... sad

wanna check mine out? It's 20-inchhh and will fill u up without any space left in ur punna wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by Defaramade(m): 8:04am On May 02, 2017
Mtcheew, small time now dem go put am for front page. Same old shìt undecided

1 Like

Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by teamobanabo(m): 8:08am On May 02, 2017
how will this information help us to locate our President??

Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by Motolank: 8:19am On May 02, 2017
Small Dick is like being born a dwarf. How many prayers can you pray to change your situation? Bad wink
Even musician who sang nakiapako ll appear your enemy...
What was I talking about plsssssssss
Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by dacblogger: 8:34am On May 02, 2017
Jarizod:

wanna check mine out? It's 20-inchhh and will fill u up without any space left in ur punna wink
You are looking for who you will kill angry

1 Like

Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by HashtagMoniker(m): 8:38am On May 02, 2017
It is because the guy have not hammer nah, if it is Efe now. She jejely imagine big d*ck and go on with business.

1 Like

Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by RichlyOBS(m): 8:44am On May 02, 2017
Olivia pussy is too wild.... no dick is too small for a normal pussy... Bleep bitch girls... if you're not a cheater what concerns you with other person's small or big dick.... you won't no the size of dick if you steak with one boyfriend girls.... opko everywhere... some pussy are so destroyed that no big dick can satisfy....

am going to consult the ISANGO in my village to strike Olivia for destroying her pussy....

1 Like

Re: See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick by kilojoDesigns: 8:45am On May 02, 2017
kestolove95:
Size no matter. .na tactics nd styles sure pass

Madam, we need your honesty

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House / Are You Tired Of Masturbation? / The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.