Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) (68420 Views)

Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos) / 1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State / Pic.Meet Anthony Joshua Family In Nigeria And Reactions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On May 02, 2017
curiositymaster:

Ikenne is also Remo bro. We all know Ogun state is grouped into Remo, Ijebu, Yewa and Egba and we also know that if Ogun were to be divided today, remo will be under Ijebu and Yewa will be under Egba; but that doesn't change the fact that Remo is Remo and Ijebu is Ijebu (even with the language continuum and close knit relationship between the two). Your point is just like saying everyone from Oyo state are from ibadan.

PS: I'm not a separatist, but just have to let people understand facts.
you know any Remo dialect that is different from ijebu dialect?
Tell us, yewa is totally different from egbas because they have different dialects, all the way to lekki they are all ijebus, they speak ijebu dialect fluently, the one people that want to divide the ijebus are the egbas for their personal motive, ikorodus are all ijebus, Epe are all ijebus all this land sold to Lagos by egbas so ijebus will never have a state of there own because of fear of what they will become, get your facts sir,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by cr7rooney10(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2017
Awa omo ijebu da. Likes for ijebu share for ........... In ijebu voice ,ban bu garri romi pelu agbon

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 10:08am On May 02, 2017
Mizzysexy:
While ipob miscreants keep crowning that albinhoe Nnamdi Kanu for inciting hate and eating half-done beans in prison, we Yorubas crown our illustrious sons like Femi Anthony Joshua for making our tribe, country and the entire Africa proud.

#ProudlyYoruba
the afonja terrorist that behead a british re not yoruas but Joshua that can hardly speak Yoruba who I think never been to Nigeria is now afonja u must be ewu Gambia ,when Joshua won Olympic gold medal in boxing did u see Nigeria name there ?allow British people to enjoy the fruit of thier labour biko angry
Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On May 02, 2017
Ralphlauren:

it irks me when I see or hear someone from Remo claiming Remo isn't ijebu. Seriously? WTF !

Soon, they will claim Odogbolu and Esure are not ijebus.

Lol.....Odogbolu far far. You can't blame them, its the political gimmicks some individuals play for their own personal interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by Zeinymira(f): 10:14am On May 02, 2017
Vorpal:

What do they have in common, 'Ijebu' and they were one before the british came.
are you ijebu?
Yup
Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On May 02, 2017
HsLBroker:
you know any Remo dialect that is different from ijebu dialect?
Tell us, yewa is totally different from egbas because they have different dialects, all the way to lekki they are all ijebus, they speak ijebu dialect fluently, the one people that want to divide the ijebus are the egbas for their personal motive, ikorodus are all ijebus, Epe are all ijebus all this land sold to Lagos by egbas so ijebus will never have a state of there own because of fear of what they will become, get your facts sir,

Whatever a language continuum means.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On May 02, 2017
phkka1:
Tony Joshua Chukwuemeka.
Adamu Joshua Mohammed tongue
Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by taribojacob(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2017
They even said he is the adopted son
of popular tele preacher Prophet TB Joshua of the Synagogue of all nation
Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2017
The Ijebus are the most educated and sophisticated tribe in Nigeria...
#Proudlyijebu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On May 02, 2017
Zeinymira:

Yup

What part?
Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2017
debuscket:

it's Remo not ijebu

this house is just a stone throw from mine at cinema road. congrats bro

BRT is available so come and take us there...

When my cousin adesokan won the gold at the London paralympics did I shout? #no
Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by guychidile: 10:32am On May 02, 2017
Joshua the strong man,a dogged fighter,I salute you.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by African101(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2017
Bro, try to get your fact right. Remo is not ijebu, they merged for a political reason. Remo migrated from Iremo in Ife while Ijebu is frm Wadai.

Ralphlauren:

thanks for setting the records straight.

this indomie generation of remo offsprings keep denying their ijebu heritage.

remo is 100% ijebu.
they speak the ijebu dialect and from time immemorial, it has been part of Ijebu terrority.

remo and ijebu remo are the same !!
Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On May 02, 2017
curiositymaster:

Whatever a language continuum means.

OGA

where are you from?

do you know how the remos and ijebu fight for independency began or what led to it? do you a certain awujale gave his blessings to a king in ipara remo for him to be given a beaded crown? do you even know how the akarigbo got his crown and the awujale who granted him the crown? this was pre independence era and the colonials documented everything. do you know the late akarigbo removed the ijebu tag from remo as a result of a disagreement he had with the current awujale?

if you dont know please go and find out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 02, 2017
African101:
Bro, try to get your fact right. Remo is not ijebu, they merged for a political reason. Remo migrated from Iremo in Ife while Ijebu is frm Wadai.

yet they speak the same dialect!

you can lie!!!!!

there wasnt even a remo, it was when the owu were pummeling the ifes, the awujale at the time gathered men and captains to go help the ife defeat the owus. on their return from the war they settled in that present land called remo.

make una stop with the lies na. allow ijebu people blossom na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On May 02, 2017
Toks2008:
The Ijebus are the most educated and sophisticated tribe in Nigeria...

#Proudlyijebu

Very true.
Most people from the western part of Nigeria are highly educated.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:45am On May 02, 2017
HsLBroker:
I know of Ijebu Remo, I don't know Remo stand alone, without Ijebu, shagamite are Ijebus is all I know.

Very soon you will soon start saying Ikenne is not Ijebu, Ikenne is Ikenne, or Ijebu Ode is not Ijebu, Ode is Ode

Ikenne,Ipara,Iperu,Ilishan,Ishara,Ayipe ..this are all part of Ijebu Remo .

Ijebu Remo is different from Ijebu ode

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by bigfather(m): 10:46am On May 02, 2017
HsLBroker:
I know of Ijebu Remo, I don't know Remo stand alone, without Ijebu, shagamite are Ijebus is all I know.

Very soon you will soon start saying Ikenne is not Ijebu, Ikenne is Ikenne, or Ijebu Ode is not Ijebu, Ode is Ode

Wa gbayi jare !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by ericmor: 10:46am On May 02, 2017
Make una no deceive this guy and make him come naija like Samuel peter, bcs I can't remember Samuel winning any fight after coming and since then, I never hear anything about him anymore. Make una just let d guy be abeg
Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On May 02, 2017
He better stay there before the witches that ruined Samuel Peter descends on him
Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2017
African101:

You are such a disgusting liar.

Remo is part of ijebu.

Awujale is the supreme obas of all ijebus and he holds more authority and respect over your akarigbo (glorified baale) of remo.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2017
YOUNGELDER1:

The summary is that they are all part of the vast Ijebu kingdom.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
infact na front of your house he dey.
Who doesn't want to associate with success.
If to say na terrorist na,u no go talk am o.

Kai sharp sharp,dem don give am title come add him full names both given and dashed

Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2017
Vorpal:

Lol.....Odogbolu far far. You can't blame them, its the political gimmicks some individuals play for their own personal interest.

This nonsense can be traced to the akarigbo (glorified baale) of remo land.

He is so keen not to be under the authority of the awujale and he wants to be on the same level as the awujale. This is something that cannot and will never happen.

In his attempt to wage/win a superiority battle against the awujale, he has been stylistically changing historical facts by distancing himself from the ijebus.

The Remos speak strong/proper ijebu dialect. Remo land is literally 5 mins walk from ijebu ode.

Like I said in my earlier post, such nonsense can only fly with this indomie generation. They should go and tell their father or grandfather's mate that Remo isn't ijebu and they should wait and see the slap that will land on their face.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by African101(m): 10:55am On May 02, 2017
Try to meet the elders in your area to shed more light about Remo n Ijebu history. That is all i can advice.

Ralphlauren:

You are such a disgusting liar.

Remo is part of ijebu.

Awujale is the supreme obas of all ijebus and he holds more authority and respect over your akarigbo (glorified baale) of remo.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by mudiana(m): 10:55am On May 02, 2017
yinkslinks:
Yeye Nigerians should be shamed of themselves because he doesn't even see himself as olaseni and oluwafemi. When he was nobody, they threw him away like trash.
LIAR!!! go watch his interviews, his mum calls him Femi at home and his best food is Eba and egusi soup. he even speaks a little bit of Yoruba language.
see your yeye fingers wey u take type this trash. Ode!!!

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by bigfather(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2017
YOUNGELDER1:

The bottom line is that they are all IJEBUsites !

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On May 02, 2017
Ralphlauren:

This nonsense can be traced to the akarigbo (glorified baale) of remo land.

He is so keen not to be under the authority of the awujale and he wants to be on the same level as the awujale. This is something that cannot and will never happen.

In his attempt to wage/win a superiority battle against the awujale, he has been stylistically changing historical facts by distancing himself from the ijebus.

No mind am. Even when a former akarigbo left his palace to go make peace with a certain awujale and said he would like to get back into the Ijebu fold and broke kola nuts to that effect, it was well documented.

They now want to start spinning truths the other way. One was even arguing with me that the Orimolusi is senior to the Awujale, an ife indigene for that matter. Why them carry our matter for head i no know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by Disneylady(f): 11:02am On May 02, 2017
bigfather:

Wa gbayi jare !
which gbayi? he just typed rubbish.....Ijebu is different from Remo. Sagamu, Ikenne, Ode, IPERU, Ishara,Ipara,Ilara,Ilisan, Ogere etc are Remo while the Ijebus are the Ijebu ode, Odogbolu, Igbo, Oru, Ijebu Ijesha, Ososa, Aiyepe, Imushin, Ishiwo, Ife, Akaka, Modi Mosan, Ijebu waterside, Ago iwoye and so on. Them plenty. The Remos were the first settlers of those lands, the Ijebus came and meet them there ni and there dialect is a bit different if you are familiar with them

get your facts right joor
Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

Very true.
Most people from the western part of Nigeria are highly educated.

*Ijebu is the only tribe in nigeria that has its origin from bible days.
(The Jebusites)
Ijebus were the first people to have contact with Europeans in 14th century.
Ijebus were the first to be educated by western education.
Ijebu is the largest Ethnic group in Nigeria.
First people to manufacture gears of wars in history of Nigeria.
First people to contend the slavery extortion in the region.
The first people to invent money made from cowry shell, later made Coin called "PANDORA", which acceptable through Africa and Europe.
Ijebus were first settlement in Lagos.
The Europeans Observers found them more intelligent than the other groups in Nigeria.
Ijebu was the first indigenious CLERK to European missionaries.
When Oduduwa was blind, Ijebu King (fifth Awujale) was the one to provide remedy to restore the sight.
Ijebu known for sociality, integrity, voodoo power, hardwork and brain-work.
Ijebu was the one to raise agitation for emancipation from colonialism.
Ijebu King(Orimolusi) was second Oba appointed by colonial master for London conference in 1957 to negotiate Independence.
Ijebu land was where Blood-Money Ritual was first discovered in the whole Africa.
Ijebu man was first Nigerian to play in English premier league in early 60.
Ijebu man was first to dare military president (IBB), to brain-wash (dupe or 419) him and still live scotfree. (name withheld).
Ijebu famous with Egungun festival, Agemo festival, Ileya festival etc.
Mike Adenuga, an Ijebu man was first nigerian to singlehandedly own Oil Mining and Telecomunication (GLO).
Ijebu man was first musician to perform outside the shore of Nigeria.
What a great National!
The Regional capital is Ijebu Ode.
The Commercial capital is Sagamu
The Spiritual capital is Ijebu Igbo.
I'm proud to be an Ijebu Man.
There are Ijebu Elites all across the globe. There are registered Ijebu Associations in NY, Florida, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Chicago, WC, etc
Ijebu is proud of Molusi College and Ijebu Ode grammer school
Ijebu is my fatherland. Please it is time to have our own STATE because Ijebu Empire was 2nd to OYO's in 15th century. Why depriving us of all our political benefits? Abi you want us to unleach our potential (what we know best) before the request is granted?
Great Ijebuites
.........&............
Only The Best Is Good Enough For IJEBUITES

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) by lagosrd: 11:08am On May 02, 2017
HsLBroker:

Hey your facts straight ijebus and remos are not the same origin
Remo........ Ile ife
Ijebus.......... Sudanese
But for political reasons ijebus Remo was coined likewise egba and yewas preferably called egbados

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match / Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch / Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.