Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym (20200 Views)

How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) / How To Remove Dental Plaque In 5 Minutes Naturally, Without Going To The Dentist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by adebayo201: 8:41am On May 02, 2017
ellagabs:
"water" and "sleep, sleep n sleep more"... dnt u tink dey make one weighty?

me when i heard sleep, sleep and more sleep

Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by Kylexy3000(m): 8:43am On May 02, 2017
ellagabs:
"water" and "sleep, sleep n sleep more"... dnt u tink dey make one weighty?

oh oh... that sleeo is just out of it..
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by Nobody: 8:43am On May 02, 2017
neocortex:
Sleep ?
That is the easiest way to gain weight.
I am sure many people can attest to that from their own personal experience.
No!! That's a wrong mentality...

Sleeps aids weight loss. Google it
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by princeuwanile: 8:43am On May 02, 2017
Ops can drinking beer make u add weight
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by Nobody: 8:48am On May 02, 2017
Yarnvibes:
The first place that anyone who wants to lose weight thinks about is the gym. This is because they have the necessary equipment to serve this purpose. However, it is not every time you want to lose weight you go to the gym.

It is possible to shed some calories by embracing some lifestyle changes.

Jumia Travel shed more light on this. You will not only lose weight, you will also save money on gym membership.

Make water your best friend
A popular Nigerian musician sang Water e no get enemy. Yes, water doesn't have enemy yet many persons don't drink it. They prefer taking sugary energy drinks rather than water Make water your best friend and you won't need to go to the gym.

Vary your exercise regime
You see your friends returning from Your Spa & Fitness located at Four Points by Sheraton and you think they are fitter than you. That may not be true. In fact, you do not need to worry about that. What you need to do is to vary your exercise activities. Varying your exercise regime helps the body to respond faster to losing weight.

Sleep, sleep, and more sleep
Sleep can also aid weight loss. At least, a brief nap during the day can assist you to shed some calories.

What goes into your belly?
The more you eat, the more you add weight. If this goes overboard, you become overweight. The questions are what do you eat? Do you eat junk food? If yes, you need to make a decision to stop and begin to eat balanced and nutritious meals.

Make your home your gym
You can set up your home as a gym. If you do not have the equipment, you can simply improvise.

http://fabinfos.com/how-to-lose-weight-without-going-to-the-gym/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique
OP I eat a lot, sleep a lot and drink sparse water.
But I no fat.
I no even get body sef.
When will I see post on how to add weight sef!
All these reduce weight topics aren't useful to me.
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by neocortex: 8:49am On May 02, 2017
Deejacy2:
No!! That's a wrong mentality...

Sleeps aids weight loss. Google it

Wrong again, deliberately sleeping to lose weight will have the opposite effect.
What is close to your claim is that skipping natural sleep may result to weight
gain and that is because of the behaviour associated with lack of sleep, that is
eating more food.
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by Euckybaby(f): 8:49am On May 02, 2017
Be in a wrong relationship and you will loose more and faster than you expected

1 Like

Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by tdesh(f): 8:50am On May 02, 2017
Sleep truly helps, especially in metabolism.

1 Like

Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by 2shure: 8:54am On May 02, 2017
S.k
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by lugado: 8:55am On May 02, 2017
chemystery:
If average calorie intake is less than average calories burn, you lose weight

If average calorie intake is greater than average calories burn, you gain weight

If average calorie intake is equal to average calories burn, you neither lose nor gain weight

So work around what you take in and your daily activities
SIMPLE
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by D1ana: 8:59am On May 02, 2017
Am interested in how to gain weight
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by Nobody: 9:02am On May 02, 2017
It is easy to lose a lot of weight in a short amount of time
1.) Reduce your calorie intake to less than 1000 calories per day.
2.) Do weight training (lift weights) - total body workouts i.e compound exercises for lower body and upper body.

You would lose weight fast but it is not easy for most people to follow.
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by technicallyrich(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2017
Nothing reduces weight like jogging expecially in the early mornings and doing pressup.you will fell so light inside and you will lose weight through out the day but if you have a tight schedules you can buy thread mill and jog when ever you have little chance.
It should be noted that people treat you base on the way you look and the affluence you carry,so we can conclude that looking good is good bussiness.
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by Rett0: 9:17am On May 02, 2017
Sleep makes one lose weight Not gain..
Basal Metabolic Rate(BMR) so you lose more weight when sleeping.
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by nnanna69(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2017
Ekinado:
ftc

Who FTC epp
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by Nusdaniel10(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2017
You want to lose weight?
Simply KNOW THAT:
YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!!!
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by Nobody: 9:39am On May 02, 2017
Deejacy2:
Yes!! Sleeping makes u loose weight. Goan google it and watch some fitness videos on YouTube.

It's true .
When am stressed out with work and my body screaming for rest, I add weight and l heavy with puffy face lol.
But when I go on breaks , like 3days break and I sleep well!
After two days of complete rest and pampering , my body relaxs , my face slims down and I feel light all the way.
Sleep helps .

1 Like

Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by uminem02(m): 9:42am On May 02, 2017
Abeg how can i add weight...i'm too thin
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by Nobody: 9:54am On May 02, 2017
uminem02:
Abeg how can i add weight...i'm too thin

Fast on warm water and lime juice for three days to cleanse your system.Then take a glass of milk every two hours from 8am to 8Pm on the first day.A glass every one and a half hour the next day and a glass evey hour on the third day.After that take it every hour for two weeks.You will notice the change.
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by NoraSct(f): 9:57am On May 02, 2017
In a nutshell, a proper amount of exercise, a balanced diet and moderate amount of good sleep. That's the only way to lose weight and keep fit.
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by Mavor: 10:08am On May 02, 2017
You forgot to add, avoid eating after 6pm. If you must eat, have some fruits or a salad.
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by crislyn(f): 10:26am On May 02, 2017
neocortex:
Sleep ?
That is the easiest way to gain weight.
I am sure many people can attest to that from their own personal experience.
I sleep a lot when I've got nothing to do and I'm not fat...my friends even say sleeping is my hobby...lol. So I think the OP might be right.
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by crislyn(f): 10:27am On May 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

Fast on warm water and lime juice for three days to cleanse your system.Then take a glass of milk every two hours from 8am to 8Pm on the first day.A glass every one and a half hour the next day and a glass evey hour on the third day.After that take it every hour for two weeks.You will notice the change.
Are u serious??
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by Nobody: 10:28am On May 02, 2017
crislyn:

Are u serious??
Yea yea
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by crislyn(f): 10:34am On May 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
Yea yea
Uwow! I'm gonna try it and I hope it works for me.
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by Nobody: 10:36am On May 02, 2017
crislyn:

Uwow! I'm gonna try it and I hope it works for me.
Its better than using drugs....Just buy a pack of milk and voila!....ur weight gain has started
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by neocortex: 10:43am On May 02, 2017
crislyn:

I sleep a lot when I've got nothing to do and I'm not fat...my friends even say sleeping is my hobby...lol. So I think the OP might be right.

Yes, there are always exceptions to rules, your gene is probably
responsible.
I also know people who eat so much but still remain skinny.
All things(nutrition, health) being equal, excessive sleep will lead to weight gain,
it is a proven science but again there are always exceptions.
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by gonkin(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2017
For the ladies, instead of starving skipping meals to lose weight, take cucumber and garden eggs(10) like 3 times a day., i mean the green one.

For guys its like turbo. Have sex everyday for 1 week not more than 2 round or u gonna have a headache and take the above for breakfast and lunch. U go surprise.

For flat tommy. Take garden eggs like 20 daily.
If you like get some garlic but not everyone does garlic

Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by assana: 1:26pm On May 02, 2017
Sleep, sleep, and more sleep
Sleep can also aid weight loss. At least, a brief nap during the day can assist you to shed some calories.
#abeg oooo if I should try this themw I am making fat my righthand mansmiley
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by uminem02(m): 2:15pm On May 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

Thanks...would i just take warm water and lime juice without food for the first three days?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Lament As Ogun Major Roads Turn Dump Site (Photos) / Lagos Approves 75% Conmess For Doctors / Lagos Discharges 15 More COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.