Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym (20223 Views)

How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) / How To Remove Dental Plaque In 5 Minutes Naturally, Without Going To The Dentist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by ifyain: 2:19pm On May 02, 2017
For once I believe the bible that fasting and praying will always make you lose weight.
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 02, 2017
uminem02:

Thanks...would i just take warm water and lime juice without food for the first three days?

U can take it early in the morning before eating.
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by uminem02(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

U can take it early in the morning before eating.
I have many queshuns o...should d milk be taken after the 3days of fasting with water n lime juice?? and what's the ratio of water to lime
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 02, 2017
uminem02:

I have many queshuns o...should d milk be taken after the 3days of fasting with water n lime juice?? and what's the ratio of water to lime
Yes,start taking the milk after the three days.......as for the water ration just make sure the sour taste of the lime is present in the water.
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by uminem02(m): 3:44pm On May 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yes,start taking the milk after the three days.......as for the water ration just make sure the sour taste of the lime is present in the water.
Thank you...at least man go get small body
Ehen..abt d milk, can u recommend one for me
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by Thaleia: 3:47pm On May 02, 2017
you can lose weight fast by eating less and take lots of healthy tea . call this number for +2348121312903 for more info and follow up on healthy eating
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 02, 2017
uminem02:

Thank you...at least man go get small body
Ehen..abt d milk, is it evaporated, condensed or skimmed?
Condensed is preferable.it has more fat.
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by uminem02(m): 3:52pm On May 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
Thank you
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by uminem02(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

What about the sugar content...would it not be harmful as i'll be taking it for a long time
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 02, 2017
uminem02:

What about the sugar content...would it not be harmful as i'll be taking it for a long time
It wont,since u re slim.The sugar will regulate the body carbs.
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by Youdondeymad: 4:41pm On May 02, 2017
Yarnvibes:
The first place that anyone who wants to lose weight thinks about is the gym. This is because they have the necessary equipment to serve this purpose. However, it is not every time you want to lose weight you go to the gym.

It is possible to shed some calories by embracing some lifestyle changes.

Jumia Travel shed more light on this. You will not only lose weight, you will also save money on gym membership.

Make water your best friend
A popular Nigerian musician sang Water e no get enemy. Yes, water doesn't have enemy yet many persons don't drink it. They prefer taking sugary energy drinks rather than water Make water your best friend and you won't need to go to the gym.

Vary your exercise regime
You see your friends returning from Your Spa & Fitness located at Four Points by Sheraton and you think they are fitter than you. That may not be true. In fact, you do not need to worry about that. What you need to do is to vary your exercise activities. Varying your exercise regime helps the body to respond faster to losing weight.

Sleep, sleep, and more sleep
Sleep can also aid weight loss. At least, a brief nap during the day can assist you to shed some calories.

What goes into your belly?
The more you eat, the more you add weight. If this goes overboard, you become overweight. The questions are what do you eat? Do you eat junk food? If yes, you need to make a decision to stop and begin to eat balanced and nutritious meals.

Make your home your gym
You can set up your home as a gym. If you do not have the equipment, you can simply improvise.

http://fabinfos.com/how-to-lose-weight-without-going-to-the-gym/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by Youdondeymad: 4:50pm On May 02, 2017
Yarnvibes:
The first place that anyone who wants to lose weight thinks about is the gym. This is because they have the necessary equipment to serve this purpose. However, it is not every time you want to lose weight you go to the gym.

It is possible to shed some calories by embracing some lifestyle changes.

Jumia Travel shed more light on this. You will not only lose weight, you will also save money on gym membership.

Make water your best friend
A popular Nigerian musician sang Water e no get enemy. Yes, water doesn't have enemy yet many persons don't drink it. They prefer taking sugary energy drinks rather than water Make water your best friend and you won't need to go to the gym.

Vary your exercise regime
You see your friends returning from Your Spa & Fitness located at Four Points by Sheraton and you think they are fitter than you. That may not be true. In fact, you do not need to worry about that. What you need to do is to vary your exercise activities. Varying your exercise regime helps the body to respond faster to losing weight.

Sleep, sleep, and more sleep
Sleep can also aid weight loss. At least, a brief nap during the day can assist you to shed some calories.

What goes into your belly?
The more you eat, the more you add weight. If this goes overboard, you become overweight. The questions are what do you eat? Do you eat junk food? If yes, you need to make a decision to stop and begin to eat balanced and nutritious meals.

Make your home your gym
You can set up your home as a gym. If you do not have the equipment, you can simply improvise.

http://fabinfos.com/how-to-lose-weight-without-going-to-the-gym/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique
Good job op,you can also start your day with a cup of coffee or green tea.

Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
angrybird007:
Okay
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by healthpriority: 5:10am On Apr 28, 2019
maxiuc:
For me the more I gym the more I gain weight
it starts from the mind....it is not just going to gym...what kind of food do you eat?....how well do you know your body?
Re: How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym by healthpriority: 5:12am On Apr 28, 2019
Alero3Arubi:

OP I eat a lot, sleep a lot and drink sparse water.
But I no fat.
I no even get body sef.
When will I see post on how to add weight sef!
All these reduce weight topics aren't useful to me.
your body metabolism is different

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Reliable Are Hearing Aids? / Two-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Cloves Syndrome / FCCPC Seals Apples And Pears Store For Selling Unwholesome Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.