Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,763 members, 7,862,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Nairaland Ad Refund - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ad Refund (473 Views)

Missing Nairaland Ad Credits / The State Governor And Paris Club Refund / How Can You Get A Refund From WAKANOW For Services Not Rendered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Ad Refund by Nobody: 9:16am On May 02, 2017
It seems the only way to contact @Seun or get the attention of anyone of the staff at Nairaland is by posting a public post.

So I've made payments for ads tried many emails didn't receive any reply until I posted here and now my campaign ads have been redundant for about 4days with the recession kicking in I really think I can do better things with my money so please refund me, thank you.

Forget the adverts if I'll have to always make a public post to get the attention of any one of the admins on Nairaland then no need. You guys used to be swift, if I haven't used this service before I'd say it's terrible but you were on point don't know if Seun is the only one handling things in the background.

God help us all. Please, abeg just send me refund, I just hope I won't have to deactivate my account to get a refund. Business is business, poor delivery requires swift action.

Thanks
Re: Nairaland Ad Refund by Nobody: 9:46am On May 02, 2017
Take it easy, no need for refund. They'll take care of everything. Just be patient

(1) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano And Kano State Govt Not Paying The Right Taxes PAYE / Shekau ‘threatens’ To Bomb Abuja In New Video / Election 2017 LIVE Updates: UK Polls Latest...would Theresa May Win??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.