Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

You Will Not Die If You Don’t Do Pre And Post Wedding Photoshoots” – Lady Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Will Not Die If You Don’t Do Pre And Post Wedding Photoshoots” – Lady Advise (1128 Views)

The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member / My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots / Newly-Wed Couple Take Post-Wedding Photo To Another Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Not Die If You Don’t Do Pre And Post Wedding Photoshoots” – Lady Advise by Factfinder1(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2017
Peace FM Entertainment Review Show panel member, and event organizer,Whitney Boakye-Mensah has penned her thoughts on pre & post-wedding photos. Read her thoughts below:

My dear Brides to be, this is 2017, I promise you the following:
No, you will not die if you do not have pre and post wedding photo shoot

You will still have a wonderful wedding whether you have a bachelorette or not
Do not compete with all that you see on social media, social media likes will not save a marriage, you work on it everyday

Flee from pressure from frenemies who advise you to be like all you see on social media, when you owe and your name is tagged on social media, they will be the same who screenshoot to mock you with others
Prepare for marriage not a wedding, a wedding is but a day,maximum 2 days,
Do not start your married life with debts from your wedding
You do not need 15 bridesmaids, just because Miss a did does not mean you should, and stop giving your friends pressure with an escalated budget for attires and events to attend just to be a part of your bridal team, you have no idea what they say about you, you need blessing for a new life not frowns and sneers
Your happiness does not depend on social media likes, happiness is an inside job
Marriage is a two way affair, do not be more concerned about your bridesmaids customized robes,than your would be husband’s concerns
You do not need to invite the entire world as a proof of a good wedding
Always have two good friends to count on, pray for and with you, you will need it
Be prepared for frenemies
Get a trusted planner,delegate and have mad fun, it is your day
Treat your bridal team with respect
Again, have fun!!
#innorvationseventswbm

http://ogashub.com.ng/you-will-not-die-if-you-dont-do-pre-and-post-wedding-photoshoots-lady-advises-bride-to-bes/

1 Share

Re: You Will Not Die If You Don’t Do Pre And Post Wedding Photoshoots” – Lady Advise by Doctorfitz: 9:39am On May 02, 2017
Them no dey hear word... So

4 Likes

Re: You Will Not Die If You Don’t Do Pre And Post Wedding Photoshoots” – Lady Advise by Nobody: 9:51am On May 02, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Them no dey hear word... So
bobby, obviously didnt give one

1 Like

Re: You Will Not Die If You Don’t Do Pre And Post Wedding Photoshoots” – Lady Advise by CplusJason: 9:55am On May 02, 2017
Best advise of the year.

But Segun Ademola who hails from Ogbomosho and Sikirat Musbadeen (a.k.a Slay queen) who hails from Ilaje will never listen.

1 Like

Re: You Will Not Die If You Don’t Do Pre And Post Wedding Photoshoots” – Lady Advise by emmayodata(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2017
I don't fancy that thing one bit.
Re: You Will Not Die If You Don’t Do Pre And Post Wedding Photoshoots” – Lady Advise by Doctorfitz: 10:01am On May 02, 2017
OrestesDante:

bobby, obviously didnt give one

Re: You Will Not Die If You Don’t Do Pre And Post Wedding Photoshoots” – Lady Advise by Laveda(f): 10:20am On May 02, 2017
But I love pre-wedding photoshoots

Always cute.
Re: You Will Not Die If You Don’t Do Pre And Post Wedding Photoshoots” – Lady Advise by femolacqua(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2017
True fact
Re: You Will Not Die If You Don’t Do Pre And Post Wedding Photoshoots” – Lady Advise by Nobody: 10:34am On May 02, 2017
I so much like prewedding pictures, I don't care what you say angry.

1 Like

Re: You Will Not Die If You Don’t Do Pre And Post Wedding Photoshoots” – Lady Advise by tosyne2much(m): 11:12am On May 02, 2017
The pre-wedding pictures madness has dominated the social media... The most surprising thing is that the marriage of these attention seekers who display their pre-wedding madness on social media don't usually last
Re: You Will Not Die If You Don’t Do Pre And Post Wedding Photoshoots” – Lady Advise by Factfinder1(m): 5:16pm On May 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
The pre-wedding pictures madness has dominated the social media... The most surprising thing is that the marriage of these attention seekers who display their pre-wedding madness on social media don't usually last

6months at most
Re: You Will Not Die If You Don’t Do Pre And Post Wedding Photoshoots” – Lady Advise by tosyne2much(m): 5:55pm On May 02, 2017
Factfinder1:

6months at most
You're right my sister
Re: You Will Not Die If You Don’t Do Pre And Post Wedding Photoshoots” – Lady Advise by shestrong(f): 7:37pm On May 02, 2017
For real .
Re: You Will Not Die If You Don’t Do Pre And Post Wedding Photoshoots” – Lady Advise by onepin: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Let us handle your events with our exceptional Live Music Band.

I am most exited to make your acquaintance.
Band EnRoute is a Live Music Band that plays a wide variety of music in order to satisfy a broad range of musical interest and we customize our repertoire or song to suite clients specific needs.

We play both local and foreign genres like Raggae, HI - Life, Ballads, Hip-hop, Nigerian Music, Juju and so on.

Contact us today to discuss your events.

NOTE: When you engage us, you own us from start to finish.

Kindly visit our you tube channel and watch some of our past events videos at www.youtube.com/user/enroute4isaac/videos

Contact to call: +2348033830582, +2348110884800

Thanks and looking forward to discuss your events.

BandEnRoute: We go everywhere, We play everything...

Re: You Will Not Die If You Don’t Do Pre And Post Wedding Photoshoots” – Lady Advise by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
I thought I was the only one thinking this. Pre wedding photoshoots are the new craze. Someone mentioned that people spend so much time preparing for the wedding day that they forget to prepare for years of marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Sagging Breasts - Would Sleeping With A Bra Prevent This? [doctorsofficeng] / You See What I'm Seeing? / Ladies Grap Your Pen And Paper These Are The List Of What Men Wants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.