Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? (38272 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos / How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Boldtrust(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2017
@OP, how could you come here and be exposing your two friends? You are not a trustworthy friend. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by oyetpel(m): 2:04pm On May 02, 2017
As long as ladies are ready to sleep with a man that already have a wife, then married men will continue to cheat.
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Destined2win: 2:06pm On May 02, 2017
2bam:
. be matured for once if you dont have anything to comment must u fool urself I believe you are not even married.
grin

E pain am. Oga stop cheating if you do.

By the way, I wrote that to reflect the OPs moniker
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Zubbycol: 2:11pm On May 02, 2017
men cheat, yes, but with who? with tree or dogs? no, they cheat with women, 65% of which is married with kids. men n women likes real fun n they stick to wherever they get satisfied. check it out dear!
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by 2bam: 2:14pm On May 02, 2017
MadManTalking:
my paddy said he is cheating because:
a. his wife does not give him blowjob_

b. that he likes women who are hairless like catfish/glass but his wife has hairs on her nipplez, legs, butthole_ and her ass_. He can't even caress her ass during lovemaking.

c. he said the level of hairs on his wife's ass_ can't allow him have doggy with her and he likes doggy style so he goes out to fulfill his sex hunger with other women. Sleeping with his wife is like sleeping with a man.

d. after 3 children, his wife's kpekus has lost all manner of friction so he always looks for kpekus wey still tight small.

e. after they got married, the wife had a skin infection on her legs that gave her black spots all over her legs and this disgusted him so he mingle with women with flesh clean spotless laps.

All in all, he is currently seeking for a divorce to marry one pretty, young and rich Calabar doctor he met of recent.
. and that calabar girl will still fade away within a little time and your guy will remarry another bini girl.contineous divorce and remarry.i wonder the useless excuse.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Ifebazz(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Most likely, there are still some faithful men but my experiences with two married pals of mine in less than one week brought about this topic..

The first pal, is a business Man that is not doing badly, he has at least two kids that I know of all attending the so called expensive schools... He is from the East, an elder in the Church and we were having some business related conversation when somehow our discussions went into the arena of women.. lol... I told him some of my experiences and he also told me how he almost sent his wife packing for losing 4 million naira in two different ponzi schemes namely donation hub and earnfifty... He then told me about an Akwa-Ibom girl that he came across and made love to and ever since he has been praying to God to help him leave her but instead he is getting deeper into her....

This Man has a very beautiful wife with light skin but he confessed to me how the Akwa-Ibom babe is very sweet and neat... Infact he talked about going home to sleep and snore each time he has his routine sexual exercise with her which invariably means that he may not eat and most likely not touch his wife. When his wife complains of his strange lifestyle, he blames it on working too hard in his office of which he is the Boss...
Simply because they expected their wives to remain the same.
What surprised me most as we were discussing in his office was that , he said he will not lie to me, that if the Akwa-Ibom babe calls him now, he will leave what he is doing to go and meet her... Within me, I was scared for so many reasons knowing fully well that I am still single and will not want that kind of life but the greater fear was that is possible that this man never planned for this type of life but he somehow found himself with a strange woman....

My second encounter was yesterday night with another Pal who is younger than the Man from the East... This one is from the West, his wife is in the West with their Kid while he is in Port Harcourt... This particular one is not necessarily as successful as the other man but he mentors people in business/investment related affairs... He is the kind of guy you could call to talk to your staff on how they could perform better (Business Consultant). In the course of our conversation, I found out that he is actually waiting for one small girl that lives in my neighborhood that just finished secondary school in FGGC Okigwe I suppose....

While I learnt some things from him, I also told him about the importance of starving his distractions and feeding his focus and we both agreed that women are major distractions.. he told me , he discovered that spends more on accommodating women in hotels for days just to have a sexually nice time....

I'm conclusion I ask, why do many married Men cheat on their wives, how can we help our future/current wives to help us not to cheat on them? What are those things married need that will make them not to cheat on their wives ? (Note: not al married cheat)..

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by HarveySpecter1: 2:27pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
Only men with flawed values cheat on their wives. I know for sure that there are men that no matter what the lady looks like or how enticing the free sex offer is they'd never cheat on their wives 'cause is usually some minutes pleasure which is likely to ruin your matrimonial home. Weak men cheat, real men don't.

"Cheating is in our DNA". Is an excuse weak men use to feel it's ok to cheat.

Don't be so quick to judge them. You seem to have forgotten that most women must have finished their pu$$13$ before getting married. What do you expect the husbands to do? Manage the fairly used pu$$13$ when there are fresher pu$$13$ out there?

If you were in the men's shoes, you won't settle for less.

You wrote that weak men cheat? Ever seen an impotent man cheat? Or do you have another meaning to the word " weak"?
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Spyde(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2017
Firstly, it will be invalid if I say men don't cheat, some will still cheat even if their wife is Kim Kardashian or Nicki Minaj,
But what I always advise single ladies that I come across is to be intelligent and find a way to keep their man (not talking about jazz though) , as for me if my single friends or married ones who like to cheat, from work ask us to go out and meet girls, I will rather go home IF I know that what I'm going home to meet is as hot as the ones outside and with whom I can do anyhow without the fear or stress of getting caught, and all these doesn't have anything to do with love, u can be madly in love with ur wife and still cheat on her but u won't want to get caught, so ladies just have to figure their man out and we guys need to change our ways also.
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by disandat(m): 2:32pm On May 02, 2017
Married men seem America spec to today's ladies. When the palava too mu and Madam come do sonhau fo haas, oga will look but don't touch, com touch b don't of come taste but I swallow. Imanu how far..
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Snowpikin: 2:33pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
Only men with flawed values cheat on their wives. I know for sure that there are men that no matter what the lady looks like or how enticing the free sex offer is they'd never cheat on their wives 'cause is usually some minutes pleasure which is likely to ruin your matrimonial home. Weak men cheat, real men don't.

STORY !!!
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Snowpikin: 2:35pm On May 02, 2017
hardywaltz:
Mind ur business

U sound Guilty ...
Ayu Cheating??
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Esepayne(f): 2:35pm On May 02, 2017
olab059:

Last Christmas, I met this lady when I went to Lagos for the holidays. One thing led to another, and we ended up having sex. When I returned to my base, I was bored one day and decided to search her number on Facebook. I nearly fainted when I found out that she was married. I saw her pics with her husband and all, and they just got married a few months before our encounter. When I confronted her about it, she apologized and said if she had told me, I won't have slept with her. Men! I have started fearing women more than men these days.
what i meant was that women cheat on their spouse with men
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by giftedben: 2:36pm On May 02, 2017
What is good pussy to one man is mediocre to another. Women with good pussy let it shine thru in every aspect of her life.
Good pussy commands loyal dick.
wink
Good pussy makes you hate condoms.
Good pussy will help you live longer.
cheesy
In a world where men will sleep with any woman willing to lay it low and spread 'em wide, how do you know if your pussy is attractive. There, I said it. Men enduring a drought will never tell you your pussy is bad. Men like women with good pussy, She's the "lady in the streets" who doesn't have to brag about f*cking her man. She has the right attitude about sex. She understands her responsibility. She's not afraid to take control. She knows what she's doing and she knows how to work that ass. She throws it back and rides at the speed of the sound. She will f*ck YOUR brains out. Let me slow down here Op. All am saying is if a wife have a good pussy, her husband stays at home and do what ever she says. grin
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2017
Gbemishile1:

U're not a man,so u don't know ow it feels like being a man.
I quite agree with this cool
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by olab059(m): 2:42pm On May 02, 2017
Esepayne:
what i meant was that women cheat on their spouse with men

ok
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Esepayne(f): 2:48pm On May 02, 2017
olab059:

ok
Aii
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by sisisioge: 2:52pm On May 02, 2017
Klington:
u're bored Wetin make we do Fry ice cream eekwaaaa cool cool cool

I can see your boredom is more than mine. Pele...it will end well.
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by hahn(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Most likely, there are still some faithful men but my experiences with two married pals of mine in less than one week brought about this topic..

The first pal, is a business Man that is not doing badly, he has at least two kids that I know of all attending the so called expensive schools... He is from the East, an elder in the Church and we were having some business related conversation when somehow our discussions went into the arena of women.. lol... I told him some of my experiences and he also told me how he almost sent his wife packing for losing 4 million naira in two different ponzi schemes namely donation hub and earnfifty... He then told me about an Akwa-Ibom girl that he came across and made love to and ever since he has been praying to God to help him leave her but instead he is getting deeper into her....

This Man has a very beautiful wife with light skin but he confessed to me how the Akwa-Ibom babe is very sweet and neat... Infact he talked about going home to sleep and snore each time he has his routine sexual exercise with her which invariably means that he may not eat and most likely not touch his wife. When his wife complains of his strange lifestyle, he blames it on working too hard in his office of which he is the Boss...

What surprised me most as we were discussing in his office was that , he said he will not lie to me, that if the Akwa-Ibom babe calls him now, he will leave what he is doing to go and meet her... Within me, I was scared for so many reasons knowing fully well that I am still single and will not want that kind of life but the greater fear was that is possible that this man never planned for this type of life but he somehow found himself with a strange woman....

My second encounter was yesterday night with another Pal who is younger than the Man from the East... This one is from the West, his wife is in the West with their Kid while he is in Port Harcourt... This particular one is not necessarily as successful as the other man but he mentors people in business/investment related affairs... He is the kind of guy you could call to talk to your staff on how they could perform better (Business Consultant). In the course of our conversation, I found out that he is actually waiting for one small girl that lives in my neighborhood that just finished secondary school in FGGC Okigwe I suppose....

While I learnt some things from him, I also told him about the importance of starving his distractions and feeding his focus and we both agreed that women are major distractions.. he told me , he discovered that spends more on accommodating women in hotels for days just to have a sexually nice time....

I'm conclusion I ask, why do many married Men cheat on their wives, how can we help our future/current wives to help us not to cheat on them? What are those things married need that will make them not to cheat on their wives ? (Note: not al married cheat)..

Read your post

The answer is in it
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by 5oyad: 2:54pm On May 02, 2017
SmellingAnus:

OP change your heading to WHY DO MARRIED MEN COMMIT ADULTERY. no woman can stop an adulterer. Only self restraint can.
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Klington: 2:59pm On May 02, 2017
sisisioge:

I can see your boredom is more than mine. Pele...it will end well.
well, Buhari is sick why not

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Giddyperson: 3:04pm On May 02, 2017
sisisioge:
I think men need to shave off some part of the joystick ni...I will suggest the top part. That part that looks like a Lollypop with one dot.

Whew! I'm bored! undecided
Can't stop laughing, what?
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by sisisioge: 3:05pm On May 02, 2017
Giddyperson:

Can't stop laughing, what?

What what? grin
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by zeongeon: 3:08pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:

Calling men who cheat weak men is so so wrong and flawed.. king David, Solomon, Ghengis Khan, etc were never weak men... They were all strong, wise and upright.. What a man should pray for is the grace and strength to overcome temptation and never come across a dare devil Jezebel, Delilah, Potiphar wife, Cleopatra or Helen of Troy....Even Joseph in the Bible had to run.

Men are created to reproduce, get attracted by what they see and to enjoy variety. There is no heterosexual male that isn't inclined to wanting to be with more than one woman. The fact that men are designed to aid reproduction and are moved by what they see is on of the main reasons men date, marry women and the world gets to welcome babies every now and then.

It's the raw truth that MEN weren't configured to be with just one woman. However, it's possible to be with one woman if a man is in Christ and even while in Christ its not easy, it's a feeling and thought you will have to keep on depressing for a long while.
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by fkj950ax(m): 3:10pm On May 02, 2017
Let's stop the labelling.

Men cheat! Not because they are married. But because they want to.

Married men fall more into this category because most of them have means.

Unmarried men don't have means (money; attained position of authority in society or office) as much as the married ones.

An average married man has a car, hotel money and extra cash to give the side chick.
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Klington: 3:14pm On May 02, 2017
Well, men cheat for Africa.......
But women cheat for the whole world. grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 02, 2017
because they are self centered and insatiable,and lack self control to control their third leg, it's not just married men,unmarried, broke, etc
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by propanet(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2017
cool
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Laveda(f): 3:35pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:

Well said babe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Laveda(f): 3:37pm On May 02, 2017
zeongeon:
Calling men who cheat weak men is so so wrong and flawed.. king David, Solomon, Ghengis Khan, etc were never weak men... They were all strong, wise and upright.. What a man should pray for is the grace and strength to overcome temptation and never come across a dare devil Jezebel, Delilah, Potiphar wife, Cleopatra or Helen of Troy....Even Joseph in the Bible had to run.

Men are created to reproduce, get attracted by what they see and to enjoy variety. There is no heterosexual male that isn't inclined to wanting to be with more than one woman. The fact that men are designed to aid reproduction and are moved by what they see is on of the main reasons men date, marry women and the world gets to welcome babies every now and then.

It's the raw truth that MEN weren't configured to be with just one woman. However, it's possible to be with one woman if a man is in Christ and even while in Christ its not easy, it's a feeling and thought you will have to keep on depressing for a long while.

You can keep lying to yourself, but deep down I believe you know the truth

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by 5oyad: 3:47pm On May 02, 2017
elaigwusimona:
i dont really know whether its a curse or what, right from the days of King David and Solomon in bible. All a woman needs are prayers otherwise forget it.
Men will always want their third leg to walk around anyhw, sometimes its the cause of the house wife.
Some women after marriage stop their normal package, and prefer and to tie wrappers, they forget their husband got attracted to them as a result of the exposure of their laps and breasts back then.
And when the husband go out there and see fresh laps and smooth breasts, he will definitely give it a try.
women are advices to always expose their body to their husband. like i say, prayers will help Go6d keep ur man. women are dangerous.

Many men will never marry a woman who exposes her laps and breasts. I for one will not! It is post colonial syndrome that makes us feel that wrapper is not sexy. There is more to marriage than sex. Marriage is about commitment and obeying an injuction from the almighty. So when it is looked upon as a religious duty everybody will do their best to play their part. The bible says thou shall not commit adultery, it does not say thou shall not cheat on your spouse. When you go and meet your creator tell him it is because your wife cannot twerk that you cheated.!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by deribigbe(m): 4:00pm On May 02, 2017
I will say "Why Do Female Gender Bleep Married Men?" shocked

They should learn to say no to Married Men!!!
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by banio: 4:05pm On May 02, 2017
Naturally humans like other animals are polygamous in nature. Any man or woman that cheated in a relationship is likely to cheat in marriage. Conclusively if you did not marry your first date then you are a cheat already chikina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) / Backing Baby Vs Baby Carrier / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.