Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? (3930 Views)

Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! / Astral Projection: How Do I Start? / The Evil Of Astral Projection Let's Hear It Hear!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by levisco16(m): 3:03pm On May 04, 2017
Afonjanightmare:
I have done it twice, i opened my 3rd eyes before I could achieve it, such a beautiful experience, you have to avoid beings with low energy cos if they catch you, they might drain up your positive energy. Nuff said

will it kill someone? please ASAP
and where did you encounter it at in ur home or outside you home?(i mean in astral plane) how do the beings look like?
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by Afonjanightmare(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2017
levisco16:

will it kill someone? please ASAP
and where did you encounter it at in ur home or outside you home?(i mean in astral plane) how do the beings look like?
Bros, it won't kill you in any way, I live in a secluded compound which is very quiet and that's why I travel / project very fast, noise distorts your vibration and you don't seem to concentrate.

Kind of beings

I projected to the marine plane one time, I saw beings that were very slow with dark ambience, octopus, sword fish, etc cos I had a low energy cos I was relatively new to it and had little experience , try it, it's a worthwhile experience
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by levisco16(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2017
Afonjanightmare:

Bros, it won't kill you in any way, I live in a secluded compound which is very quiet and that's why I travel / project very fast, noise distorts your vibration and you don't seem to concentrate.

Kind of beings

I projected to the marine plane one time, I saw beings that were very slow with dark ambience, octopus, sword fish, etc cos I had a low energy cos I was relatively new to it and had little experience , try it, it's a worthwhile experience

grin as you talk say them go suck person i thought the person go die
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by levisco16(m): 3:29pm On May 04, 2017
Afonjanightmare:
I have done it twice, i opened my 3rd eyes before I could achieve it, such a beautiful experience, you have to avoid beings with low energy cos if they catch you, they might drain up your positive energy. Nuff said

lipsrsealed but in the night if i astral project in dark room will the room be dark? and since you said does being can suck one's positive energy so you mean the person won't die? and have they ever sucked you once?
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by Afonjanightmare(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2017
levisco16:

lipsrsealed but in the night if i astral project in dark room will the room be dark? and since you said does being can suck one's positive energy so you mean the person won't die? and have they ever sucked you once?

When you project, you leave your body, the room doesn't matter till you come back, so darkness doesn't count, you have to increase your spirituality, stop being angry and hateful to others, etc, I later realized that I possessed low energy because I lost my job that period grin
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by levisco16(m): 3:57pm On May 04, 2017
Afonjanightmare:

When you project, you leave your body, the room doesn't matter till you come back, so darkness doesn't count, you have to increase your spirituality, stop being angry and hateful to others, etc, I later realized that I possessed low energy because I lost my job that period grin

thats it to be on high vibration you need "perfect love which casteth away fear", the bible clearly states that in 1 john 4 vs 18
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by Afonjanightmare(m): 3:59pm On May 04, 2017
levisco16:

thats it to be on high vibration you need "perfect love which casteth away fear", the bible clearly states that in 1 john 4 vs 18

Exactly

Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by 4C2215131: 4:33pm On May 04, 2017
analice107:

What is a Vixen?

I'm sure you've researched the term already but, as used in my post, think of those scantily clothe females you see prancing about in contemporary Nigerian music videos (Timaya, Davido, Wizkid, Iyanya etc). Do you now get the drift?
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by 4C2215131: 4:40pm On May 04, 2017
levisco16:

whats OP?

You!
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by analice107: 5:49pm On May 04, 2017
4C2215131:

I'm sure you've researched the term already but, as used in my post, think of those scantily clothe females you see prancing about in contemporary Nigerian music videos (Timaya, Davido, Wizkid, Iyanya etc). Do you now get the drift?
Yeah i do, but i don't watch those videos.
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by 4C2215131: 7:06pm On May 04, 2017
analice107:

Yeah i do, but i don't watch those videos.

Give it a shot. Charge it to "research".
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by analice107: 8:10pm On May 04, 2017
4C2215131:

Give it a shot. Charge it to "research".
lol
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 04, 2017
levisco16:

let me just say its fear thats limiting me not condemnation, i really world how the astral looks like
curiousity can kill
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by levisco16(m): 10:10am On May 05, 2017
Smallville10:
curiousity can kill
grin naxo
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by urheme: 12:27pm On May 05, 2017
4C2215131:

Are you male or female, if you don't mind my asking.

Female.
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by 4C2215131: 8:58pm On May 05, 2017
urheme:

Female.

Hmmm...I see. Understandable.
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by levisco16(m): 7:34am On May 06, 2017
4C2215131:

Hmmm...I see. Understandable.
are you a male
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by OtemAtum: 1:48pm On May 06, 2017
levisco16:

HOW DO YOU DO IT?
your first time did you encounter sleep paralysis?
Sleep paralysis is another thing on its own. I didn't experience sleep paralysis and I can't really say when it was my first time, because I have been ignorantly experiencing astral projection from birth without knowing.
Re: Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? by levisco16(m): 2:38pm On May 06, 2017
OtemAtum:
Sleep paralysis is another thing on its own. I didn't experience sleep paralysis and I can't really say when it was my first time, because I have been ignorantly experiencing astral projection from birth without knowing.

ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Notable American Business Men Who Are Tithers. / MYSTERIES Revealed........by Sis. Toun Praise / No More Stagnation Or Limitation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.