Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone (43695 Views)

Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu / Police Arrest Military Officer With Indian Hemp [photo] / Man Mixes Co-worker’s Rice With Indian Hemp, Rapes Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Basit002(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2017
A business and entreprenuership blog for sale with media.net ads account attach to the blog, with a twitter account with over 3400 followers, Responsive PC and Mobile template, interested person email me at umarbasit5@gmail.com for link to the blog.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 02, 2017
jesus500:
Some people are hell bent on destroying our reputation! Something must be done about this madness?

crazy.....politicians are doing worse u r complaining about ganja....
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 02, 2017
sukkot:
i was in limassol.

I live in Larnaca

Luvdmx:
Cyprus remind me of lots òf good memories especially their kebab. I used to live in Nicosia before shifting country just like you.

We shud have a CYRPUS lounge here grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by sukkot: 1:50pm On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I live in Larnaca

you do know paul in the bible went to paphos ? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by NoMoreTrolling: 1:50pm On May 02, 2017
Learnstuffs:

If it becomes legal, the business will not be lucrative again

Lol, but at least it will take it out of the hands of gangsters and into the hands of registered authorities.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 02, 2017
sahapost:

Please teach me how you change the baground colour in your signature to yellow... Abeg

Yeaaah...juz type [highlight] and then close it with another [/highl!ght] wink
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by chiraqDemon(m): 1:52pm On May 02, 2017
Video of the phone refusing to unlock or i believe not
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 02, 2017
sukkot:
you do know paul in the bible went to paphos ? grin

grin

Well...Lazarus was buried in Larnaca wink there is a church name after him grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by dignity33: 1:55pm On May 02, 2017
Drug Southeast, fraud and scam Southwest then looting our commonweath belong to Northerner.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by nextstep(m): 1:56pm On May 02, 2017
There's no supply without demand. India look internally and ask yourself why so many of your people want to smoke.

And the irony is these same people won't vote to legalize what they are smoking. Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by sukkot: 1:56pm On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Well...Lazarus was burried in Larnaca wink there is a church name after him grin
Very historic place, cyprus is. theologically speaking that is. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by AlphaStyles(m): 1:59pm On May 02, 2017
us again but if dem India's die make dem know beat us bkus na dem order for am.
demand & supply

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Tfbaby(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2017
nawao....cant someone do his business jejely again
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by wristbangle: 2:05pm On May 02, 2017
But where is jetleeee nau? sad
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by jesus500(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

crazy.....politicians are doing worse u r complaining about ganja....
that doesn't justify crime in any form, Can you do such? Where is your decency?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by airsaylongcon: 2:06pm On May 02, 2017
omobacyprus:
You fast gan o

This your title, ńa Republic or TRNC?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by airsaylongcon: 2:06pm On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I was in cyprus too but i shift country... grin

Where u in Cyprus before? North or South? I was in the south before...what a lovely country...

The south? For real? Whereabouts?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by agborodun: 2:07pm On May 02, 2017
NCAN... ENUGU BRANCH...REPORTING

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by mcgaius: 2:07pm On May 02, 2017
Mr Chuks be like''Chai my market!I don finish be that''

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by ollah2: 2:08pm On May 02, 2017
NoMoreTrolling:
Make weed legal.

How can alcohol be legal an weed illegal

Alcohol kills over 100,000 people a year.

Guess how many people weed kills?

ZERO!!

Lol. Governments benefits from alcohol companies while weed is natural. Besides, some countries/states in USA have legalised it and some will soonest (Canada)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by iukpe: 2:09pm On May 02, 2017
Finally they got their hemp back. That's why they celebrate with the pose on the photo.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 02, 2017
airsaylongcon:

The south? For real? Whereabouts?

U in Cyrpus too? U still living there?

I was in larnaca to be precise... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 02, 2017
jesus500:
Where is your morality?

lol.

in your soakaway.... make i blow whistle ? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by gonkin(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2017
Let them send for me or send the phone to me, i would unlock it. No be android?
But why are nigerians disgracing africa. Forget ipob or afonjas.
If you travel abroad and they get to know u are a nigerian, you would be investigated.
Lastweek 3 guys were caught in the asian region for drug dealing
Same last week another was shot dead for resisting arrest
This morning we got new one was caught in ghanas region for possession of Indian hemp
This afternoon we don see another from india.
Boys pressing laptop every day saying nigeria is hard. Even pastors are praying for fraudsters business to prevail.
This is too much. They blame buhari agreed but buhari no follow una chop the money na.
I wish there would be a non corruptible task force to burst these guys i would would gladly join. I'm sick and tired of Nigeria been disgraced. Its just the beginning
Them go soon bomb naija
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by vRendoh(m): 2:15pm On May 02, 2017
cool
These people no get shame for eye at sll.....dead conscience!
Na only una need money? Abeg commot for road jare!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by airsaylongcon: 2:19pm On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

U in Cyrpus too? U still living there?

I was in larnaca to be precise... cheesy

Oh my days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by airsaylongcon: 2:23pm On May 02, 2017
[quote author=Luvdmx post=56134164][/quote]

Ah! U didn't even talk of Souvlaki and Kleftiko. What ends of Cyprus? Strovolos/Engomi and then Aglantzia
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Luminee(f): 2:25pm On May 02, 2017
omobacyprus:
The mobile phone of a Nigerian ‘ganja’ or Indian hemp smuggler, has proven a hard nut for Indian police.

SOURCE: http://www.trendcabal.com/2017/05/indian-police-arrests-nigerian-man-with.html?m=1

From the left, Inspector Tufan, DPO Sholey, Ganja Chucks, and Constable Raju.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Luvdmx(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I live in Larnaca

I recommend you to chair the movement. Lol

Have a good day. Cheers
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by 2shure: 2:37pm On May 02, 2017
U mean idian coti sef don deu read our news.
Dem sef don turn to sars
Dey check ppl phone for maye nos
And wat do u do 4a living question
See as the guy for left chest rise.
Dia own coti
Na do or die.
I be they feel say men na india geh hackers pass.
U mean they cannot unlock chuks iphone.
Nawa o
We all know that Igbos are nothing but your

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 02, 2017
Luvdmx:

I recommend you to chair the movement. Lol

Have a good day. Cheers

*blushing*

Oga im shy ooo...but lemme think abt it wink
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone by tifany89(m): 2:37pm On May 02, 2017
jesus500:
Some people are hell bent on destroying our reputation! Something must be done about this madness?
Cease noise oga, which reputation? Terrorist country mtchewww . Fixed that madness first that involves killing n maiming of fellow countrymen before anything else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Yahoo Boys Fight Over The Money Received From A Victim / Men Who Raped Teenage Girl At Gun Point In Delta State Apprehended. Photo / Man Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison For Biting Off Girlfriend Lips. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.