Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,183 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner (19185 Views)

See What A Jealous Lady Did To Her Cheating Boyfriend’s House (Photos) / Reply As A Jealous Friend / See What A Jealous Girlfriend Did To Her Boyfriend's Sexdoll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner by Partnerbiz(f): 12:37pm On May 02, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

Go dictionary.com Abeg. E no go reach you dat 50mb.

My understanding though:

Envy is Ill will against someone who the envious perceives to be in a better station than him/her.

Jealousy is ill will felt towards a person to whom the jealous feels entitled, because that person seems to be relating with someone else beyond what he/she deems acceptable.

I try abi I no try?
You try. So which of the terms involves two people. And which is not a bad feeling to have per se?
Re: 6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner by EazyMoh(m): 12:39pm On May 02, 2017
I think I have a jealousy issue as well.
Re: 6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 02, 2017
jnrbayano:

Comment sensibly on the Op if you can.
Stop calling Jesus's name in vain.
See this one oooo. Is it your Jesus? He's my personal lord and saviour so I can call him as much as I want. Please learn to mind your business Holier than thou
Re: 6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner by jnrbayano(m): 12:43pm On May 02, 2017
alexistaiwo:

See this one oooo.
Is it your Jesus?
He's my personal lord and saviour so I can call him as much as I want.
Please learn to mind your business
Holier than thou

Shut up!
Re: 6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner by firebaby(f): 12:46pm On May 02, 2017
I don't think if no5 can be practice in Nigeria o.hmmmmm.....the best thing to do is to avoid jealous friend....a Yoruba adage says and I quote" MO IWA FUN ONI IWA NI O JE ORE JO ORE"...you use the good side of the friend to do things together ......NITORI OMOBURUKU NAA NI OJO TIE....thank you ... smiley
Re: 6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner by honsule(m): 12:46pm On May 02, 2017
Moseslimz:
undecidedmy gf broke up with me cos I refused to be jealous.. She claimed it showed I didn't love her.. Lols

He that is not jealous, is not in Love..... grin grin grin
Re: 6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:49pm On May 02, 2017
Partnerbiz:

You try. So which of the terms involves two people. And which is not a bad feeling to have per se?

Both envy and jealousy need at least two people. The envious/jealous and the object of the envy/jealousy. Envy mostly involves two people (especially if the envy is as a result of difference in status, wealth,
possessions, personal attributes like beauty, intelligence, etc.).
Once in a while, though, envy can involve three people (I like her but she loves him, so I envy him).
This is not to be confused with jealousy (she's mine, but I'm always ticked off when I see her classmate studying with her).

Both envy and jealousy are better eradicated completely.

Neither is good, ultimately.
Re: 6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:51pm On May 02, 2017
honsule:

He that is not jealous, is not in Love..... grin grin grin

That holds true for insecure, immature folks.
Re: 6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 02, 2017
Maybe add "Lastly, try and sell them as kidney spare parts to oyinbo". Eat me grin
Re: 6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 02, 2017
jnrbayano:

Shut up!
Sorry I forgot. Religion is the opium of the poor. You are dismissed
Re: 6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner by jnrbayano(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Sorry I forgot.
Religion is the opium of the poor.
You are dismissed

You need better conking in the head if you were close enough.

A kid who never takes correction.
Re: 6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner by iammolise(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2017
Moseslimz:
undecidedmy gf broke up with me cos I refused to be jealous.. She claimed it showed I didn't love her.. Lols

then she doesn't love u either
Re: 6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner by Partnerbiz(f): 2:42pm On May 02, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

Both envy and jealousy need at least two people. The envious/jealous and the object of the envy/jealousy. Envy mostly involves two people (especially if the envy is as a result of difference in status, wealth,
possessions, personal attributes like beauty, intelligence, etc.).
Once in a while, though, envy can involve three people (I like her but she loves him, so I envy him).
This is not to be confused with jealousy (she's mine, but I'm always ticked off when I see her classmate studying with her).

Both envy and jealousy are better eradicated completely.

Neither is good, ultimately.

Re: 6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner by Rilwan20(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2017
Then we are have to observe this against virtually every black persons. Because jealousy and envy is the number killer amongst black folks.
Re: 6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner by snazzycute(m): 4:45pm On May 02, 2017
Also try to evaluate the content of their envious comments

(1) (2) (Reply)

Busty Lagos Big Girls Parade Massive Boobs To Celebrate New Year (photos) / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.