Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy (3286 Views)

My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) / Why Guy Suck Woman Breast And Pussy During Sex / Hot Naija Instagram Girl Flaunt Her Massive ass and boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by Azumoney44(f): 12:53pm On May 02, 2017
why dont naija girls bleach their ass and pussy
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by greatnaija01: 12:56pm On May 02, 2017
well it must be the BROKE ones you have seen. come to banana island, everything is bleached. so pls stop generalizing

Azumoney44:

5 Likes

Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by SINZ: 12:59pm On May 02, 2017
Toto no dey respect cream grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by ofonike: 1:01pm On May 02, 2017
See question.
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by Azumoney44(f): 1:02pm On May 02, 2017
greatnaija01:
well it must be the BROKE ones you have seen. come to banana island, everything is bleached. so pls stop generalizing

do you have a link, i need to confirm pls
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 02, 2017
You're genital areas will most likely be darker than the rest of your body. Both male and female. So please stop being stupid and grab sense

4 Likes

Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by greatnaija01: 1:09pm On May 02, 2017
web link? or link to a lady? abi u think banana island na website? IF YOU NO GET MONEY TO COME THE ISLAND YA SELF, MY GUY FORGET AM... soup wey make sense na money kill am. Girls who are clean inside out and bleached all their parts dont come cheap. come to the island and locate THE DOME, then if u can afford it, they will change your mind about ladies. thats all

Azumoney44:
do you have a link, i need to confirm pls
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by Azumoney44(f): 1:09pm On May 02, 2017
Safiaaa:
You're genital areas will nost likely be darker than the resf of your body. Both male and female. So please stop being stupid and grab sense

sorry mofo, fair in complexion male doesnt have black genital

1 Like

Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by Azumoney44(f): 1:11pm On May 02, 2017
greatnaija01:
web link? or link to a lady? abi u think banana island na website? IF YOU NO GET MONEY TO COME THE ISLAND YA SELF, MY GUY FORGET AM... soup wey make sense na money kill am. Girls who are clean inside out and bleached all their parts dont come cheap. come to the island and locate THE DOME, then if u can afford it, they will change your mind about ladies. thats all

link to the ladies with bleach pussy mofo, dont worry about the money, i do cashless deals
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 02, 2017
Okay, so a man's dick is the same complexion as his face right? If your a man of colour eg black, indian,
Mixed race etc, your penis will be slightly darker than the rest of your body. Educate yourself and stop sounding so stupid.
Azumoney44:
sorry mofo, fair in complexion male doesnt have black genital

2 Likes

Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by Azumoney44(f): 3:17pm On May 02, 2017
Safiaaa:
Okay, so a man's dick is the same complexion as his face right? If your a man of colour eg black, indian,
Mixed race etc, your penis will be slightly darker than the rest of your body. Educate yourself and stop sounding so stupid.
sorry Mofo I edcate my self on somthing profitable not non profitable, I can see u are full of experience when it comes to this kind of trend, have been watching you
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by Lionessza(f): 3:21pm On May 02, 2017
Azumoney44:

Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by ThatDeek: 3:24pm On May 02, 2017
Safiaaa:
You're genital areas will nost likely be darker than the resf of your body. Both male and female. So please stop being stupid and grab sense

you get op in mind before??
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by Azumoney44(f): 3:35pm On May 02, 2017
ThatDeek:
you get op in mind before??
she is frustrated becos her bleaching cream has finish and boo decline payment

1 Like

Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by ThatDeek: 3:37pm On May 02, 2017
Azumoney44:
she is frustrated becos her bleaching cream has finish and boo decline payment
i no follow you talk na. dem tell you say i wan beef the girl?
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by Azumoney44(f): 3:41pm On May 02, 2017
ThatDeek:
i no follow you talk na. dem tell you say i wan beef the girl?
then follow shop left
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by firstking01(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2017
SINZ:
Nothing wey we no go read for this nairalandgrin.
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by SINZ: 3:44pm On May 02, 2017
firstking01:
Nothing wey we no go read for this nairalandgrin.

gringrin
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by ThatDeek: 3:45pm On May 02, 2017
Azumoney44:
then follow shop left
no be you go tell me how i go use my data. shior
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by firstking01(m): 3:46pm On May 02, 2017
SINZ:

gringrin
You mean say toto na cream resistantgrin??
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by Azumoney44(f): 3:47pm On May 02, 2017
ThatDeek:
no be you go tell me how i go use my data. shior
just teaching. How to manage data, those mofos aren't worth siding bro
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by SINZ: 3:49pm On May 02, 2017
firstking01:
You mean say toto na cream resistantgrin??

Nigerian toto particularly gringrin
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by ThatDeek: 3:50pm On May 02, 2017
Azumoney44:
just teaching. How to manage data, those mofos aren't worth siding bro
i'm on a neutral ground here. aint taking sides with nobody. I'm no pussay nigga neither am i a sexist
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by Maxi112: 3:50pm On May 02, 2017
cause those bleachers are too dumb to bleach their ass, if only they could see how their black ass look disgusting through the mirror. they'd always consider their ass first.

1 Like

Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by firstking01(m): 3:52pm On May 02, 2017
SINZ:

Nigerian toto particularly gringrin
How you take know?, abi you don taste allgrin.
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by Azumoney44(f): 3:57pm On May 02, 2017
grin mr taster
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 02, 2017
SINZ:

Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by Azumoney44(f): 4:09pm On May 02, 2017
Whre can I get this kind of breast pls grin
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 02, 2017
Safiaaa:

why
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by SINZ: 4:45pm On May 02, 2017
firstking01:
How you take know?, abi you don taste allgrin.

Baba, most of them dey defy bleaching cream o. You go see girl wey dey yellow like sunlight, her cunja go come black like kponmo angry sad
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by SINZ: 4:46pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy by smadav(m): 4:47pm On May 02, 2017
that part is un bleachable men u feel me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Natural Ways To Make A Pussy Tight. / Ladies, Will You Rock This New Curly Lashes? (Photo) / COZA: Timi Dakolo may be Blackmailing His Wife..... is Alex Dakolo his son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.