Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) (59838 Views)

'This Is School Not Hotel, Keep Moving' Spotted On A School's Wall (Photos) / Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot / Costume Week Of The Faculty Of Law, OAU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by freesinzu(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2017
Debby can't dance shit, all dat dance wey she dey do for house na wash
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2017
rheether:
That Spot must belong to an IPOD.. They are everywhere grin

Don't be jealous, Excellence is in our DNA

1 Like

Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 02, 2017
i saw this on ontv the other day. its some mallams that own the place
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Erotik(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2017
Funny country.
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Afam4eva(m): 4:03pm On May 02, 2017
No be for Allen junction? Their meat expensive die. Even 10 years ago it was still expensive and it hasn't changed one bit.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by ekensi01: 4:03pm On May 02, 2017
If this cant solve our unemployment problem, it has no use. 50k to learn i go use that money buy 120 chickens do poultry farm. mtcheew
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 02, 2017
Sunnycliff:

Don't be jealous, Excellence is in our DNA
dont get too excited, i saw the suya shop being reviewed on a tv station few weeks ago. its run by some mallams

1 Like

Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by marksleek25: 4:03pm On May 02, 2017
misterh:
Isn't this the place at Allen Avenue, Ikeja?
you got it. Their suya tastes great.
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:03pm On May 02, 2017
CokersClub:
Believe me when I tell you that:

Lmaoooo Monk
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by noblebaba: 4:06pm On May 02, 2017
The fee is too high bring it down if you truly want to empower people
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by ekensi01: 4:07pm On May 02, 2017
Very soon Nigerian ladies will be standing outside looking for a man to take then in. I can see then upandown of me. Boys are ready to tell dad and mum stories. grin

Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by itunity007(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2017
Nosested

Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by number5(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2017
All na packaging
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by number5(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2017
noblebaba:
The fee is too high bring it down if you truly want to empower people

Na wa ooh

Were dis dey write that they want to empower people?

Ppl d hustle deir money u d talk of empowerment
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by WHOcarex: 4:12pm On May 02, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin
I can imagine the number of flies wey don login inside this Facebook
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by number5(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2017
[left][/left]
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 4:12pm On May 02, 2017
I would have been first class material here.
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by anitank(f): 4:12pm On May 02, 2017
rheether:

It's been there for ages and belongs to an Hausa man. They have one of the best suyas around if you can endure the long queues

1 Like

Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Prechy08(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2017
Opposite alade mkt allen avenue ikeja, confirm aboki, suya always on point
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2017
misterh:
Isn't this the place at Allen Avenue, Ikeja?
yes
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Youdondeymad: 4:16pm On May 02, 2017
grin Boys are not smiling

Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 02, 2017
This has being in existing for more that 15years now, it located shortly after the allen roundabout at the front of alade market, this is not a news

1 Like

Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by sylve11: 4:17pm On May 02, 2017
has been there for long na. cool
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by kenoz(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2017
grin
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by kings09(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2017
Actually na aboki get am. Location is surulere
rheether:
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by sisisioge: 4:35pm On May 02, 2017
Na my hood nau...and their suya no reach the thing wey them suppose accredit university status to o. For one corner for Ilupeju there, I still go to patronise my childhood suya man. He's worth being given a Harvard accreditation.
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by kayzat: 4:41pm On May 02, 2017
rheether:

Its actually in GRA Ikeja and I have seen something like this too in Oke-Ilewo Abeokuta and the too places are owned by hausas.
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by kayzat: 4:43pm On May 02, 2017
kings09:
Actually na aboki get am. Location is surulere

They are in GRA Ikeja and Abeokuta too.
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by toseen7: 4:48pm On May 02, 2017
Lol This Uni don tey for there nah, Opp. Alade Market.... The owner name self na Umaru or so...... "Main-Campus" grin
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by MY9JAEDU: 4:49pm On May 02, 2017
Choi, wonders shall never finish. Naija I salute!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic / Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) / NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.