Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,576 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) (59842 Views)

'This Is School Not Hotel, Keep Moving' Spotted On A School's Wall (Photos) / Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot / Costume Week Of The Faculty Of Law, OAU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by nabegibeg: 4:50pm On May 02, 2017
uzoclinton:
I'm very positive the Aboki man selling suya in my street attended this school..

you speak with full ignorance that place has been there since the 80s
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Prince4mic: 5:02pm On May 02, 2017
hungerbad
hunger really bad.. but it's good anyways it can help u discover your hidden talents
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by youngest85(m): 5:13pm On May 02, 2017
rheether:
That Spot must belong to an IPOD.. They are everywhere grin

Your real Dad!
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 02, 2017
grin grin
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 02, 2017
nabegibeg:

you speak with full ignorance that place has been there since the 80s

And how are you to know that the Aboki in question didn't graduate from there in the 80's?

Now I'm not in the habit of insulting Nairalanders, but I feel if I dont tell you this I'll be doing you wrong... "You no get sense".
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by nabegibeg: 5:24pm On May 02, 2017
uzoclinton:
And how are you to know that the Aboki in question didn't graduate from there in the 80's?

Now I'm not in the habit of insulting Nairalanders, but I feel if I dont tell you this I'll be doing you wrong... "You no get sense".

na you know get sense, that place is a popular joint at Allen runabout it is just a business name not a university of any sort
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 02, 2017
nabegibeg:

na you know get sense, that place is a popular joint at Allen runabout it is just a business name not a university of any sort
Here you go again displaying your senselessness.... Any one with half a brain would know that i wrote what I wrote intending pun.
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by mrMeen(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2017
CokersClub:
Believe me when I tell you that:
can u translate please grin
CokersClub:
Believe me when I tell you that:
can u translate please
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by iamuye(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2017
cheesy grin dis one na dog meat o
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Zirah: 6:16pm On May 02, 2017
Otokoto..Clifford Orji

Destined2win:
wetin concern me
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Destined2win: 6:17pm On May 02, 2017
Zirah:
Otokoto..Clifford Orji

meaning?
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Zirah: 6:23pm On May 02, 2017
Surulere ni. Surulere ko. You just come Lagos?? Ipob refugee!

kings09:
Actually na aboki get am. Location is surulere
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by nabegibeg: 6:24pm On May 02, 2017
uzoclinton:
Here you go again displaying your senselessness.... Any one with half a brain would know that i wrote what I wrote intending pun.

clap for your stupidity
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by cytell56: 6:28pm On May 02, 2017
JosWatchDog:
Hahaha, this is indeed hilarious! As seen on Facebook posted by one Ajetunmobi Daniel Omotola. Read what he said:

University of Suya, Faculty of Meatology is one of the best in Lagos State.Wow. We have business men in Nigeria.You learn your Suya Making for a month addition with a fee of 50 Thousand Naira Only and graduate with your Diploma Certificate in University of Suya.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/05/university-of-suya-faculty-of-meatalogy.html
Which kind old and obsolete news be dis self, better thing no dey make frontpage. Na things like this and snake story dey make frontpage. University of Suya that has been operating on Allen Avenue before they even gave birth to the moderator. Mtcheew!!!
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by tunchi014(m): 6:56pm On May 02, 2017
misterh:
Isn't this the place at Allen Avenue, Ikeja?
... Yes
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by belindar: 7:14pm On May 02, 2017
I bought suya at that place couple of months ago and I will never go back. It's rubbish. Even all these road side suya is better. Rubbish.
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by naijajobx: 7:15pm On May 02, 2017
seriously
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by mapet: 8:13pm On May 02, 2017
Idreal22:
This has being in existing for more that 15years now, it located shortly after the allen roundabout at the front of alade market, this is not a news

It's been in existence circa 1993-94
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by IamUdo(m): 8:56pm On May 02, 2017
You just dey come Lagos... Welcom
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by oke4surekid: 9:10pm On May 02, 2017
This should be around Sabo/Office
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 02, 2017
blackberlin:
In Dino Melaye's voice "I am an alumini" grin

As a matter of fact, Dino Melaye passed through here with you.

NB.
It's Alumnus.
Alumni is plural.
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:00pm On May 02, 2017
Mehn, this is serious shocked. Is this truly fr real . Anyway wonders shall neva cease in Naija grin
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 02, 2017
sammydirectly:

As a matter of fact, Dino Melaye passed through here with you.

NB.
It's Alumnus.
Alumni is plural.

What is this mumu saying? I was only quoting Dino cos he specifically mentioned "alumini"
You better go back to your school and get a refund, you don't know jack!
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:11pm On May 02, 2017
Do we have to write jamb for this one?
If unilag wee nor give somebody admission he wee jus cross road and enter this one
Afterall all is degree
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by udeh3(m): 10:12pm On May 02, 2017
Dis one don dey exist for Allien B/Stop, Ikeja Lagos. D Aboki dey hot, infact, I hear say ppl dey queue there for night sef
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 02, 2017
blackberlin:

What is this mumu saying? I was only quoting Dino cos he specifically mentioned "alumini"
You better go back to your school and get a refund, you don't know jack!

U still dey argue ontop say u no know anything. No prob, continu with ur "alumini"
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 02, 2017
sammydirectly:

U still dey argue ontop say u no know anything. No prob, continu with ur "alumini"

Joker... Lol ... I forgive u grin
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by mywells: 11:01pm On May 02, 2017
The only thing the Fulani man care about is the suya the others are stories.
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by apollo13(m): 11:48pm On May 02, 2017
kayzat:

Its actually in GRA Ikeja and I have seen something like this too in Oke-Ilewo Abeokuta and the too places are owned by hausas.
The one at oke ilewo within obasanjo library?
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Arsenalboi: 4:50am On May 03, 2017
Yes at Allen Avenue ikeja lagos
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Inyanga(m): 5:39am On May 03, 2017
Nigeria is gradually turning into a huge joke...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic / Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) / NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.