Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,566 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) (59841 Views)

'This Is School Not Hotel, Keep Moving' Spotted On A School's Wall (Photos) / Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot / Costume Week Of The Faculty Of Law, OAU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:01am On May 03, 2017
jericco1:

see this one, you don dey find their trouble abi?
Besides it's IPOB not IPOD.
ITK...u be prof of Ncanology?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by jericco1(m): 6:08am On May 03, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ITK...u be prof of Ncanology?
wetin concern you?
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:10am On May 03, 2017
jericco1:

wetin concern you?
u tell me...I dey listen to u my boy grin

Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by mecussey(m): 7:56am On May 03, 2017
JosWatchDog:
Hahaha, this is indeed hilarious! As seen on Facebook posted by one Ajetunmobi Daniel Omotola. Read what he said:

University of Suya, Faculty of Meatology is one of the best in Lagos State.Wow. We have business men in Nigeria.You learn your Suya Making for a month addition with a fee of 50 Thousand Naira Only and graduate with your Diploma Certificate in University of Suya.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/05/university-of-suya-faculty-of-meatalogy.html

This is Allen junction na...its been there for God knows how long. The guy Suya is superb and clean, cnn even featured it ones upon a time.
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by alaskido(m): 8:45am On May 03, 2017
I think I spotted one close to SABO in yaba. Maybe a branch cheesy
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Jammiiee(m): 10:05am On May 03, 2017
Naa it belongs to a mallam, an Aboki wink
The spot is in Ikeja

rheether:
That Spot must belong to an IPOD.. They are everywhere grin
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by sirl33(m): 11:46am On May 04, 2017
the spot has been there for years
it is beside tantilizers at allen avenue ikeja
Destined2win:
wetin concern me
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2019
lol
Re: University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) by ultimatekint(m): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
achieverme:
It should be university of meatology, faculty of suya. Even at that, it doesn't make much sense.
Ship inventor's idea was counted useless,but today,story don change����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic / Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) / NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.