Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss (35715 Views)

Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC / Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu / Security: Buhari Receives Briefing From Service Chiefs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Guyman02: 5:52pm On May 02, 2017
josephine123:
no picture??

They have sacked his photographer Omoboriowo since he has no job to and they dont want him to take certain pictures and show to the public
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by maestro299: 5:59pm On May 02, 2017
ekensi01:
What's Buhari plan? favouring only the northerners and some west,east,south etc are supporting him i will be eating when Nigeria will be becoming a islamic state. everywhere na muslim names starting from pre. to min.
I thought I was the only one that noticed it. Over 70% of our government parastatals are headed by muslims, a significant portion of which are Northern muslims. One Nigeria? You're having a laugh.

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by BAILMONEY: 6:03pm On May 02, 2017
tinsel:

These people self. They think we are idiots.
im sorry to inform you that some nairalanders are not medically ok, ngwere ukwuenu can testify to that.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by omenkaLives(m): 6:05pm On May 02, 2017
Klington:
wrong, make una leave us in peace..... Shikenah grin grin
Toh, na to dey drag our ears dey go forward be that o. cheesy
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Ngokafor(f): 6:06pm On May 02, 2017
Bede2u:
Not these two incompetent media aides again embarassed

..lmao!! cheesy
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by IshaqAyinde(m): 6:21pm On May 02, 2017
I seriously pray for a speedy recovery sir, may Allah restore your health, i believe in you. Get well soon #babaBuhari.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by ekensi01: 6:23pm On May 02, 2017
maestro299:

I thought I was the only one that noticed it. Over 70% of our government parastatals are headed by muslims, a significant portion of which are Northern muslims. One Nigeria? You're having a laugh.
Thats how they're use Osinbajo to control yorubas.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Themonster: 6:33pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Toh, na to dey drag our ears dey go forward be that o. cheesy
Nonsense
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by cytell56: 6:40pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Myself2(m): 6:45pm On May 02, 2017
TippyTop:
This is coming straight from Lai Mohammed's Federal Ministry of Lais, Department of Propaganda

HD video of the Vegetable working or.......it's a Lai

The certificateless buffoon aka vegetable is in a vegetable state and is not capable of receiving any report from anybody.
Thunder fire Bashir
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by greatermax77(m): 6:47pm On May 02, 2017
So no photographer in Aso Rock again?
idiots
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Dollabiz: 7:04pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by FLYFIRE(m): 7:05pm On May 02, 2017
These people ARE I.DIOTS
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by urboy1: 7:28pm On May 02, 2017
Can someone explain to me why the first lady is still expecting a meeting with the MoJ and the GMD of NNPC, 6 hrs after they have already met..?

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2017
Yes oooo we need a Nigerian Attorney General so he will make things better and safe and peace for the Federal Republic of Nigeria so God bless Nigeria and Africa. grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by BALLOSKI: 7:56pm On May 02, 2017
IbnSultaan:
God bless Buhari .
Sai baba
you dey so? Long time. Nice to see you again.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by reporterslab: 8:00pm On May 02, 2017
Where is the video of Buhari receiving them?
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by thunderbabs: 8:23pm On May 02, 2017
Awa gor now...wey pictures? Una don see Nigerians wey una go dey play their brains, bah? undecided
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Sophia7989: 8:25pm On May 02, 2017
Apc and propaganda. I wish they could channel these efforts used in formulating lies into real governance.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Dootty(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2017
hmmm he dey receive briefing after the three wise men don meet to decide him fate for minna.
Make dem talk true name kyari dey receive briefing nobi PMB
We dey watch this season finale make we see which episode e go end.
Till den observation mode activated.

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 02, 2017
BALLOSKI:
you dey so? Long time. Nice to see you again.
I de, thanks
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by fortune1968: 8:45pm On May 02, 2017
dragonking2:
Let them continue to lie. cheesy

We all know the the illiterate dullard is incapacitated.

Let them release the video so that we can see. grin
Of course ,that's what you call your parents .
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by fortune1968: 8:52pm On May 02, 2017
Anyone who wish THE PRESIDENT death ,will die shamefully. Some children of goats !
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by urboy1: 8:57pm On May 02, 2017
fortune1968:
Anyone who wish THE PRESIDENT death ,will die shamefully. Some children of goats !
So anyone who wishes the President death*** (Dead), you, their god wish them dead too....and you dont see that you are doing exactly what they are doing.... and you expect a death different from theirs abi... okkk
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by melvin0004(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2017
IbnSultaan:
God bless Buhari . Sai baba
Abeg gv us picture.......
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by fortune1968: 9:32pm On May 02, 2017
urboy1:

So anyone who wishes the President death*** (Dead), you, their god wish them dead too....and you dont see that you are doing exactly what they are doing.... and you expect a death different from theirs abi... okkk
That's what they deserve .for bad wishes to a Good president
.Be sure to get same fate if u are one of them !

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by fortune1968: 9:40pm On May 02, 2017
urboy1:

Some bad people deserve that for bad wishes for a good President .Be sure to get same thing if u re one of them !
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by engrchykae(m): 10:44pm On May 02, 2017
tinsel:

These people self. They think we are idiots.
are we not idiots?come to think of it.we believed all their campaign lies without asking questions to the utter amazement of the lying liars.they told us that they will give primary school pupils free feeding when the price of crude oil was going down and we foolishly agreed.they lied to us that they will pay unemployed graduates 5k in a country without adequate database and highly populated and we foolishly agreed.tam david west lied to us that pump price of petrol will be #45 and we foolishly agreed.they were made up of core northern supremacists but they lied to us that they will restructure the country and we agreed.he snubbed the presidential debate,the first sign of lawlessness that he will disobey court orders and yet we went ahead to hand over the steering of the nigeria vehicle to him.we are the idiots and the government are blessed to have such idiots as citizens because it makes it easy for the government.

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 02, 2017
josephine123:
no picture??

The picshure guy has gone freelance. It was widely reported to be due to recession. grin
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by Realist2: 6:38am On May 03, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Mugabe look like ancestor more than handsome buhari.
And active criminal like your ineffectual buffoon is a nightmare to me, anytime I see your ineffectual buffoon till tomorrow,I always get goose in my body.

That day you will stop writing '' ineffectual buffoon '', in all your comments , i will buy you Range Rovers Sport.
Your English vocabulary couple with frustration is tight to only '' ineffectual buffoon''. She must use these two words .
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by chigo003(m): 7:25am On May 03, 2017
Seen. No pictures though! Where are all those that flew to London to visit him? Food don don again oo,
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss by urboy1: 2:03pm On May 03, 2017
fortune1968:
That's what they deserve .for bad wishes to a Good president
.Be sure to get same fate if u are one of them !
Good president, interesting.
1) the people of Gbaramatu were murdered, their traditional diety was taken, the daughters raped..their crime, they came from the same village as Tompolo they were slaughtered on the orders of your good president....
2) the shitte people were good people, 800 and more were Murdered, their crime was their religion..but they were killed on the order of your good president...
3) the IPOB people MURDERED, 1000s of them.. their crime, expressing their freedom for succession... yet they were murdered on the order of your good president...
4) Thousands Killed in Benue by Fulani, yet not one arrest.. their crime, they farmed in their own land... yet they were neglected by your good President
5).. Economy MURDERED, millions Jobless and frustrated, some commit suicide, their crime, they were ruled by a dumb president.. yet they are rendered hopeless on the order of your good president..
Well.. he is your good president.. but dont be angry when others wish him dead because he killed their people... and like Abacha, people will celebrate when he is gone... Cheers..

Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State / President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" / Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer)