Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,170 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) (71762 Views)

Female Corpse Washes Ashore At Lekki Beach (Disturbing Photos) / Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Flatties: 2:32am On May 03, 2017
Jaabioro:
Why not not correct it to reflect your true backyard.. Anofia

You'd have to pay tuition so I can school you!
Onuku
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Wolfbrother(m): 2:36am On May 03, 2017
Igbos:

grin is that all your vaporizing brain could come up with.
I bet you had to consult your thesaurus to come up with those.
Lowlife cretin grin

so unremarkable, not sure if you've noticed but i have since lost interest in you , i'm only interested in getting the last word in. You are a really simple individual.
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Flatties: 2:43am On May 03, 2017
Wolfbrother:

so unremarkable, not sure if you've noticed but i have since lost interest in you , i'm only interested in getting the last word in. You are a really simple individual.

Thanks for the compliment.
I'm truly a "simple individual"
You've just lost interest but I've already lost interest in you long ago.

Mind you. I know you know you didnt lose interest but rather succumbed to defeat.
Now run along
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by BetaThings: 2:52am On May 03, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Might be suicide..When TRIPLE T announced he was going on a university tour to discourage people from committing suicide you guys talked him down..I think he deserves an apology from nairalanders.

From MIGHT (speculation) to
near certainty
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Jaabioro(m): 2:58am On May 03, 2017
Igbos:

You'd have to pay tuition so I can school you!
Onuku
You still lack home training, Olori pelebe nama
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Flatties: 3:00am On May 03, 2017
Jaabioro:
You still lack home training, Olori pelebe nama

Hahahaha you are the olori pelebe.
Nkpi!
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Wolfbrother(m): 3:02am On May 03, 2017
Igbos:

Thanks for the compliment.
I'm truly a "simple individual"
You've just lost interest but I've already lost interest in you long ago.

Mind you. I know you know you didnt lose interest but rather succumbed to defeat.
Now run along

Keep telling yourself that skippy
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Flatties: 3:03am On May 03, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Keep telling yourself that skippy

I'll just make you wretched.
Save what's left of you now and back off!
grin
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Wolfbrother(m): 3:21am On May 03, 2017
Igbos:

I'll just make you wretched.
Save what's left of you now and back off!
grin

Chest-beating gorilla
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Flatties: 3:23am On May 03, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Chest-beating gorilla

Say something new and different.. You're just hollow.
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Wolfbrother(m): 3:25am On May 03, 2017
Igbos:

Say something new and different.. You're just hollow.

I remember asking you to do the same earlier on, but you keep coming at me with the same boring recycled material , like a dull child sad
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Flatties: 3:28am On May 03, 2017
Wolfbrother:

I remember asking you to do the same earlier on, but you keep coming at me with the same boring recycled material , like a dull child sad
Boy! Now sod off
Go drown in your own puddle.
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Wolfbrother(m): 3:30am On May 03, 2017
Igbos:

Boy! Now sod off
Go drown in your own puddle.

Awwww ... are you upset little man?
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Asiwaju080: 3:52am On May 03, 2017
May her gentle Soul on, in peace.
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 6:15am On May 03, 2017
Igbos:

Your papa lack sense

I'm not to be noticed but you quoted me
Ode!
Shows d kind of home u came from.how u were brought up
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Ola5TP: 6:48am On May 03, 2017
Igbos:
Such filth.. That must be an Afonja market in Onitsha

RIP to the dead
I think ur brain is empty! U need some medications. And ur tribe ain't better
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by anitapreeti(f): 6:52am On May 03, 2017
Smart41:

... Sense received... thunder faya you activated..

grin grin e pain am
Thank God u received the sense shaa. But one thing is left, ACT on it!!!
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Ola5TP: 7:01am On May 03, 2017
lumydee44:

Like I was sad, more than 3 folks misinterpreted him, they will blame the government for not learning to read properly too when they can develop themselves and to think that they didn't get the sacarsm. It's sad.
So tell me, why would him have to mention afonja at the first place? Live by the sword and die by the sword
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Ola5TP: 7:09am On May 03, 2017
Igbos:

Come back when you've learnt how to construct a correct simple sentence.
Smh!
Stop being a scumberg. U are old enough
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Flatties: 7:11am On May 03, 2017
Ola5TP:

Stop being a scumberg. U are old enough

Quote me when your brain completes booting...

Its fuzzy and foggy right now.
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Ola5TP: 7:36am On May 03, 2017
Igbos:

Quote me when your brain completes booting...

Its fuzzy and foggy right now.
I spit on ur grave. !
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Nackzy: 7:38am On May 03, 2017
[s]
SirL0neWolf:
As usual cause of death can't be determined..where is the forensic team..where is the autopsy..we really need to upgrade our medical examination in this country..
Rip to the 'corpse' member
[/s]

They didn't say "corps member" correction pls
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Flatties: 7:38am On May 03, 2017
Ola5TP:

I spit on ur grave. !

You'll have to wait till I'm dead before that.. But all pointers say you'll die first so.
I SHIT ON YOUR HEAD grin
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Smart41(m): 7:53am On May 03, 2017
anitapreeti:

grin grin e pain am
Thank God u received the sense shaa. But one thing is left, ACT on it!!!

Knock knock!
Who is it?
It's me!
You who?
Thunder!
What do you want?
I want to faya you...
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by policy12: 8:41am On May 03, 2017
1234onyekwe:
if I may ask where exactly are u talking about ,b/cos where I stay corpers give themselves some little respect.

Katsina..
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by anitapreeti(f): 8:44am On May 03, 2017
Smart41:

Knock knock!
Who is it?
It's me!
You who?
Thunder!
What do you want?
I want to faya you...

U are excused cos today is Wednesday!!
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by 1234onyekwe: 8:57am On May 03, 2017
policy12:

Katsina..
U mean this corpers play around any how in katsina
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Ola5TP: 9:00am On May 03, 2017
Igbos:

You'll have to wait till I'm dead before that.. But all pointers say you'll die first so.
I SHIT ON YOUR HEAD grin
U are just a living dead! Let's see.
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Flatties: 9:09am On May 03, 2017
Ola5TP:

U are just a living dead! Let's see.

"I spit on your grave"
"Living Dead"
You've been watching too many horror movies.Lol
Now scram! Boy!
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by policy12: 9:16am On May 03, 2017
1234onyekwe:
U mean this corpers play around any how in katsina

Bros forget it they av this notion that Hausa men spend for girls alot, so as a result they want to be slay queen but they end up been slain.
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by mechanics(m): 9:57am On May 03, 2017
eyah, sad news.
Re: Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) by Ola5TP: 10:05am On May 03, 2017
Igbos:

"I spit on your grave"
"Living Dead"
You've been watching too many horror movies.Lol
Now scram! Boy!
Now i see that u are a disgrace to ur tribe! Flattino flat headed, empty goose, motherfukerhood. Sholve ur pride down ur throat and smuggle ur ass outer this thread bitch Nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos / EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet / Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.