Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each (54516 Views)

Wife Sets Her Husband’s House On Fire In Osun State / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) / Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by botman111(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2017
Minna with sex scandal the last one was a student and a lecturer of ibb lapai. Who den EPP sef.
Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 02, 2017
lazygal:

Whee did u read anything to do with sharia law? Don't be silly Darling

Just never heard that court could jail someone for adultery, nothing personal with sharia.

1 Like

Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 02, 2017
fuckerstard:
Too much of adultery. But wait o is that sharia law or what?

I didn't know one could bag jail term for adultery , strange.
the law in the north is actually differnt from the south, in the north sharia law is used hence the discrepancies

1 Like

Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by DonEvarest(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2017
sisisioge:
OK...I didn't know adultery is a jailable offence o grin
Adultery is an offence under the Penal Code which is attributed to the North only. While in the South which uses the Criminal Code there is no written law pronouncing adultery as a crime. So a Muslim who commits adultery has commited a crime while such act by a Southerner is never penalized by the law in line with the principle of "nullum crimen sine lege, nullum poena sine lege".
Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by mvem(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2017
dokiOloye:
When did sex b/w 2 consenting adults become an offence in law?
D most d man should've done is to ask for divorce based on that.
The only thing I can deduce is that d mostly christian names I see there are being tried under sharia law.
...did u see sharia court in d news....sharia court is optional, if u dnt want to be tried in d sharia court u wont be forced...and if its sharia law, penalty for adultery is more grave just like Mosaic law....death is involved
Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by DonEvarest(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2017
stanuplane:
is it a crime to sleep with some one's wife in Nigera?
only in the North according to the stipulations of their penal code
Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by logica(m): 10:35pm On May 02, 2017
If I recall, there is a difference between the Penal and Criminal Code; former is applied in the North, latter in the South. smiley

1 Like

Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:01pm On May 02, 2017
Christian Northerners sighted..
Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by venus4cupid: 11:21pm On May 02, 2017
NCANChairman:
Mohammed Faruk, Johnbosco Dedan, David Momoh, Sunday Ekuese and Vincent Emmanuel.

This report is very hard for me to generate. Are those westerners or northerners?

NCANChairman

This report must be fake.. any thing to make fp on 9raland....

Abubakar Ngozi; GORO stephen; Ayomi Chukwuma etc etce
Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by augustine: 11:28pm On May 02, 2017
fuckerstard:

I wonder. Penal code is applied in the North while criminal procedure code is applied in southern Nigeria. Why is the prosecutor mixing and applying both in the North?
Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by stevio(m): 11:30pm On May 02, 2017
You be dick-eater grin?
Christane:
the best punishment 4 dem shud av been to cut off their dicks ..click like if u suport my judgement
Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by Aubrey1(m): 11:46pm On May 02, 2017
Young03:
What happens to the woman?
she will now close her pus3y
Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 02, 2017
This is what happen wen u marry a runs girl.
Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by linearity: 12:31am On May 03, 2017
I am calling this fake!

1 Like

Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by Icon79(m): 12:31am On May 03, 2017
Na wa o, that woman get strength sha. She handled 5 men all by herself....gosh, even if na only 2 rounds each grin

O pari
Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by DLioness(f): 1:20am On May 03, 2017
dokiOloye:
When did sex b/w 2 consenting adults become an offence in law?
D most d man should've done is to ask for divorce based on that.
The only thing I can deduce is that d mostly christian names I see there are being tried under sharia law.
It's nt sharia law bt penal code of northern Nigeria. South use criminal code. In c.c. adultery is nt an ofnc.
Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by DLioness(f): 1:23am On May 03, 2017
funmisticqueen:
the law in the north is actually differnt from the south, in the north sharia law is used hence the discrepancies
sharia law is used only in sharia courts. highct and magistrat in north use penal code, constitutn etc
Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by Aneedi: 1:35am On May 03, 2017
Totoh has been causing wahala since 150BC
Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by Asiwaju080: 4:13am On May 03, 2017
Hmmm! Bajinatu levels...
Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by drewsman: 5:15am On May 03, 2017
fuckerstard:

definitely
Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by dabossman(m): 5:36am On May 03, 2017
NCANChairman:
Mohammed Faruk, Johnbosco Dedan, David Momoh, Sunday Ekuese and Vincent Emmanuel.

This report is very hard for me to generate. Are those westerners or northerners?

NCANChairman

Chairman, this woman is a detribalized somebori o. She shared her goodies without tribal sentiments. One Nigeria! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:41am On May 03, 2017
NCANChairman:

NCANChairman
come join me check this book..I have a comprehensive list of names therein.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:42am On May 03, 2017
dabossman:

Chairman, this woman is a detribalized somebori o. She shared her goodies without tribal sentiments. One Nigeria! grin
operation feed the nation...sorry bleep the nation grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by OfficialSam(m): 6:06am On May 03, 2017
DonEvarest:
Adultery is an offence under the Penal Code which is attributed to the North only. While in the South which uses the Criminal Code there is no written law pronouncing adultery as a crime. So a Muslim who commits adultery has commited a crime while such act by a Southerner is never penalized by the law in line with the principle of "nullum crimen sine lege, nullum poena sine lege".

Bros Abeg u be Lawyer?

1 Like

Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by Timbuktuo: 6:12am On May 03, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

Is adultery really a crime in Nigeria? if yes, then half the married yoruba ladies in my residential area should be in Jail.

Just last night, one igbo woman received a thorough beating by her igbo neighbour for sleeping with her husband. I guess she's an exception in the igbo tribe.
Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by onitshaman: 6:21am On May 03, 2017
fuckerstard:

U have seen it so leave that woman u are chasing alone.u are heading to nga! if u don't stop.

1 Like

Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by dokiOloye(m): 6:22am On May 03, 2017
DLioness:
It's nt sharia law bt penal code of northern Nigeria. South use criminal code. In c.c. adultery is nt an ofnc.
thanks for d info
Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by begwong: 6:35am On May 03, 2017
NCANChairman:

NCANChairman
They are WAZOBIANS!

1 Like

Re: Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each by emu22(m): 6:47am On May 03, 2017
stanuplane:
is it a crime to sleep with some one's wife in Nigera?

Some ones wife bros,now u know its a crime.The husband is the complainant and not d woman because d woman is his as at d time she commited d adultery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS / Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.