Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

In True Love, Age Is Never A Barrier. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In True Love, Age Is Never A Barrier. (500 Views)

Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? / Watch This Movie If You Believe In True Love(pics,video) / Do You Believe In True Love ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In True Love, Age Is Never A Barrier. by aflame100(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2017
The next French President is 39 years old.
But that is not the news.
He is married to a 64 year-old, that is still not the news.
His wife was his class teacher 24 years ago...not still the news.
His then class teacher had a daughter who was his class-mate...everybody including his parents thought this teacher's daughter was his girlfriend...no
pe they were wrong.
He fell in love with his class teacher when he was 15...she was "happily married" with 3 kids...now the "happily married" is relative in this context.
At 17, he promised to marry her. She was at the time 42 years.
They got married in 2007 with our man now 30...well she was almost 55.
Next month he is going to be sworn-in as the President of France 6 months to his 40th birthday while his lovely wife who has 3 adult kids and 7 grandchildren (her first child is two years older than her husband while her second child, the former classmate/sweetheart is the same age as him).
His name is Emmanuel Macron (39) and he is the next President of France.

Re: In True Love, Age Is Never A Barrier. by okenwa(m): 8:42pm On May 02, 2017
74 minus 39 = 35

Don't try me .........
Re: In True Love, Age Is Never A Barrier. by creamylicious(f): 8:48pm On May 02, 2017
not the portion of me or my children ... never ... dat super story episode comes to mind.
Re: In True Love, Age Is Never A Barrier. by menstrualpad: 8:57pm On May 02, 2017
creamylicious:
not the portion of me or my children ... never ... dat super story episode comes to mind.

Hmmmm I don't​understand you

(1) (Reply)

"Dreams" And "I No Mind" By Veehigh. / Zimbabwen Man Cries Out After Penis Died From 2 Days Rape / Things You Must Avoid In Yoour Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.