Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) (53977 Views)

Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos / Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:25pm On May 02, 2017
Sexina851:

U hate women like that, bt u like men like him. But u don't even know if she was the victim.
i like how u say i dnt knw if she was a victim,shows she is doing something awkward...Trust me she is NOT i bet
Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:29pm On May 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Him preek no even big sef
if u r a man,u ought to know d preek is at its rest state...is urs always big even without erection? undecided una sef

1 Like

Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by menstrualpad: 11:47pm On May 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
can that woman near him if he stands...
i hate women like that.
Women will wee on your​ head when you're caught too.

3 Likes

Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:48pm On May 02, 2017
menstrualpad:

Women will wee on your​ head when you're caught too.
After menstruating inside ur mouth sir. undecided

1 Like

Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by menstrualpad: 11:49pm On May 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
immediately after menstruating inside ur mouth sir. undecided
Do I look like your mother?

3 Likes

Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:51pm On May 02, 2017
menstrualpad:

Do I look like your mother?
no...u look like a handsome gorilla

1 Like

Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by menstrualpad: 11:52pm On May 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
no...u look like a handsome gorilla
Wrong! I am NOT​ your father!!!

3 Likes

Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:54pm On May 02, 2017
menstrualpad:

Wrong! I am NOT​ your father!!!
thankGod u r not sir

1 Like

Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by menstrualpad: 11:56pm On May 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
thankGod u r not sir
So next time you feel like seen a gorrilla or baboon go home. Your father will be waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:57pm On May 02, 2017
menstrualpad:

So next time you feel like seen a gorrilla or baboon go home. Your father will be waiting.
who left ur cage open? embarassed please go back inside

1 Like

Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by menstrualpad: 11:59pm On May 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
who left ur cage open? embarassed please go back inside
Wrong. You mean your family house?

3 Likes

Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:00am On May 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

Wrong. You mean your family house?
no...d zoo u xcaped from...or better still run into d thick forest...u r wasting time commenting here bfr d zoo keepers finding u catch up with u
Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by akigbemaru: 12:03am On May 03, 2017
dubolog:
This happened around Oke-Ota area of Ibeshe-Ikorodu today. He was later rescued by the Police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_-gIVBrCt8
Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by menstrualpad: 12:07am On May 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
no...d zoo u xcaped from...or better still run into d thick forest...u r wasting time commenting here bfr d zoo keepers finding u catch up with u
I am not your family member.

3 Likes

Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by dareneastmond: 12:07am On May 03, 2017
MAWa ohhhhhhhh....See how pple die like fowl which is not suppose to be......

1 Like

Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by technicallyrich(m): 12:21am On May 03, 2017
Nobody should patronize that fix game.that was how I and my friends were duped.i had confidence since he said that he will refund me. If the games don't play and I invested but since the game didn't play to send me back my money now na weac

1 Like

Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by sisisioge: 12:29am On May 03, 2017
I really don't believe in jingle justice but if I had a gun I would put for holes in him...his two hands and legs. At least to end his criminal career.

1 Like

Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by seguno2: 1:16am On May 03, 2017
GavelSlam:
Nigerians have become less accommodating of crime.

Not true.
Are we on the streets asking for the local government authorities and state governors as well as the president to pay all salaries and pensions owed instead of stealing our money and cruising around in SUVs on bad roads that they refused to repair?
Are we on the streets asking for our senators and representatives to REDUCE their criminally bogus salaries compared to the N18,000 minimum wage?
Are we on the streets asking for Buhari to resign instead of allowing his cabal to hold our nation hostage?
We have NOT become less accommodating of criminals in high places whose corruption is the enabling environment that breeds the criminals in low places like the Badoo gang.
Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by BetaThings: 2:14am On May 03, 2017
Samirana360:
crime rate under buhari increased by 120%....
Price of data bundle has reduced by 98% under Buhari
No of "sensational"bloggers has increased by 1,200% under Buhari
Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by BetaThings: 2:21am On May 03, 2017
seguno2:

Not true.
Are we on the streets asking for the local government authorities and state governors as well as the president to pay all salaries and pensions owed instead of stealing our money and cruising around in SUVs on bad roads that they refused to repair?
Are we on the streets asking for our senators and representatives to REDUCE their criminally bogus salaries compared to the N18,000 minimum wage?
Are we on the streets asking for Buhari to resign instead of allowing his cabal to hold our nation hostage?
We have NOT become less accommodating of criminals in high places whose corruption is the enabling environment that breeds the criminals in low places like the Badoo gang.

The person you are trying to refute is correct if you define crime the way the average person sees it
Nigerians share a lot of WhatsApp messages on how to avoid "One Chance", kidnappers, armed robbers, scammers
Because the effects of those are immediate and fall directly on the victim with greater violence and greater disruption to life

Political crimes have a distributed effect on the populace and take time to manifest
But the link to violent crimes on the streets is not easily established by the populace and you easily have politicisation of reports of such crime
Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by seguno2: 3:29am On May 03, 2017
BetaThings:
The person you are trying to refute is correct if you define crime the way the average person sees it
Nigerians share a lot of WhatsApp messages on how to avoid "One Chance", kidnappers, armed robbers, scammers
Because the effects of those are immediate and fall directly on the victim with greater violence and greater disruption to life

Political crimes have a distributed effect on the populace and take time to manifest
But the link to violent crimes on the streets is not easily established by the populace and you easily have politicisation of reports of such crime

Do you think that there is a need for greater understanding of the link by the wider community in order to better address the political crimes?
How can that be done?
Will it be correct to say that the many white people understand the link hence the reduction of criminals in high and low places in their midst?
Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by barallanee(f): 3:33am On May 03, 2017
I Dnt lyk jungle justice BT dis one he deserves it

1 Like

Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by lovemaths(f): 3:38am On May 03, 2017
He must be an afonja.
Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by caporia: 6:05am On May 03, 2017
RealHaute:
Censor the pic abeg.

Censor kor, Inec ni

1 Like

Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by jd1986(m): 6:07am On May 03, 2017
bleble24:
Cant wait for this nightmare to be over in ibeshe.
We hardly sleep this days. People that have money for accommodation are relocating. God answer my prayers o, can't wait to relocate cry cry
Is it that bad over there? How about other locations like agric, mowokekere and others? angry

1 Like

Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by GMbuharii: 6:26am On May 03, 2017
Berebe whhhyyyyyyy?
Cone heads whyyyyyyy? When are u sophisticated cone head agberos gonna be free from crime?
Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by prince049(m): 6:50am On May 03, 2017
I want to live in a society where there is little to no crime, a society where kids gets the best education available, where they are reasonable an well payiing jobs available, a community where i can take a walk or stroll at any time of the day without being accosted by a man in the dark, a community with loyalty, kindness, love, acceptance, deligence to work and serve, a country with great mind, people, culture and backbone!
if to achieve all this will be possible then we have to get rid of the dirt in the system.
Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by prince049(m): 6:51am On May 03, 2017
I want to live in a society where there is little to no crime, a society where kids gets the best education available, where they are reasonable an well payiing jobs available, a community where i can take a walk or stroll at any time of the day without being accosted by a man in the dark, a community with loyalty, kindness, love, acceptance, deligence to work and serve, a country with great mind, people, culture and backbone!
if to achieve all this will be possible then we have to get rid of the dirt in the system. who says its much to ask?
i'll rather have this dream.

1 Like

Re: Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) by deebsman1(m): 7:53am On May 03, 2017
besto50:
Like if he deserves this..
Share if you hate jungle justice..

Only if you have been his victim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience / Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma / EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.