Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,254 members, 7,849,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

She Is Married But Still Wants Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Married But Still Wants Me. (1323 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Married But Still Wants Me. by Groovy1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
My ex has been married for about 2 years during which we lost contact.We got talking again recently after she got my number from my freind.She desperately wants us to continue from where we stopped depite been happily married.Abeg wetin I fit do o.
Re: She Is Married But Still Wants Me. by Outstrip(f): 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2010
Run for your life
Re: She Is Married But Still Wants Me. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
Groov„:

My ex has been married for about 2 years during which we lost contact.We got talking again recently after she got my number from my freind.She desperately wants us to continue from where we stopped depite been happily married.Abeg wetin I fit do o.

obviously she isnt angry
Re: She Is Married But Still Wants Me. by Nautillus(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2010
Countinue at your own risk.
Re: She Is Married But Still Wants Me. by chelseabmw(m): 1:15am On Jan 08, 2010
do not do to others what u don't want them to do to u
Re: She Is Married But Still Wants Me. by Pweety4me(f): 1:16am On Jan 08, 2010
I think u have lost ur mind some1 play me beyonce-lost ur mind! cheesy tongue
Re: She Is Married But Still Wants Me. by nethacker(m): 1:40am On Jan 08, 2010
must u even talk to her, pls jst ignore her if not lipsrsealed only if u understand d power of EX undecided
Re: She Is Married But Still Wants Me. by MyHonour(m): 3:12am On Jan 08, 2010
She just misses having se[b]x[/b] with you, or misses you pen[b]i[/b]s, that is all
Re: She Is Married But Still Wants Me. by backbelle: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2010
run 4 ur life. simple!
Re: She Is Married But Still Wants Me. by galatico(m): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2010
If she wants you then, it means she's definatly not happily married!!!
Re: She Is Married But Still Wants Me. by ravenzord(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2010
Do unto others as you would they do unto you. Would you want your wife to cheat on you?
Re: She Is Married But Still Wants Me. by Spyker: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2010
And do you still want her? You stayed two years without her so why do you even think of it with her or would you say you don't. if you didn't, you would not bring this up.
Abeg let her be joor.
Re: She Is Married But Still Wants Me. by tammyswits(f): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2010
Liar!
Re: She Is Married But Still Wants Me. by chibenwa(m): 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2010
if u are normal nd its true discharge
Re: She Is Married But Still Wants Me. by yme1(f): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2010
it all depends on you,do you want to continue with the relationship knowing fully well she is married undecided
Re: She Is Married But Still Wants Me. by omar22(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2010
I believe that by committing adultery, one exposes oneself to negative energy. One of the ten commandments says: "Thou shall not commit adultery". Whether one is committing adultery with a married person whether male or female, the hurt that a person inflicts on their marriage partner is unmentionable, the suffering, the lack of trust lost, the possibility of a sexually transmitted disease, all these things affect those who are involved. At then end, sooner of later the unfaithful relationship is found out. If there is children involved, these may be directly affected as well, example that may affect the children into their adult years and beyond.

Truly there is retribution for the things we do, good or bad. It is unfortunate that many people don't think before jumping into an adulterous relationship for nothing is covered and at the end all is known, someone knows.
Re: She Is Married But Still Wants Me. by marocguy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2010
D tenth commandment says u shud leave someone's wife alone. If u do,someone's gonn mess wit ur wife,period.
Re: She Is Married But Still Wants Me. by Udiculus(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2010
Hey honou or whatever u call urself.U dont need all dose useless words jst because u want 2 convey a message.My guy groovy,my candid advice 4 u is 2 stay away 4rm immorality nd continue 2 be a nice guy.Friends again with her okay but no emotional attachment.
Re: She Is Married But Still Wants Me. by Akebulan: 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2010
Udiculus:

Hey honou or whatever u call urself.U dont need all dose useless words jst because u want 2 convey a message.My guy groovy,my candid advice 4 u is 2 stay away 4rm immorality nd continue 2 be a nice guy.Friends again with her okay but no emotional attachment.
That'll be difficult to do
Re: She Is Married But Still Wants Me. by Danja4sure(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2010
my guy run 4 your life it is not fair
Re: She Is Married But Still Wants Me. by OSuleiman: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2010
My guy no try that fuckup abeg! For God sake she's married.Jus let her be!
I blieve you even know what u're espected to do angry

(1) (Reply)

---- / If Your Gf/bf Scores 5 Of These 10 Questions,you Have A Marriage Material. / 8 Charateristics/signs Of True Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.