Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Basic Tools Required To Set Up An Auto Service Workshop - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Basic Tools Required To Set Up An Auto Service Workshop (6525 Views)

Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna / Partners Needed To Establish An Auto Service Centre / BMW 740i Pre-LCI E38 - Restore To Basic(ish) Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Basic Tools Required To Set Up An Auto Service Workshop by engineerpatrick: 3:21pm On May 03, 2017
You need a land with good structure and standard to attract and convince customers, 2 or 3 sets of tool box, crane, ground pit or a pole lift, Autel Maxi das DS708 or any diagnostic machine on board, special tools like torque range, special socket spanners that doesn't come with tool box, need a helping hand like an Engineer by your side, may Auto-elect or Mechanic. There are other things contact me, still a serving corper, trained under Anammco company Enugu and also work as road side Mechanic with experience for years before proceeding NYSC program in lagos. Have same idea but no money to establish it. Contact engranipatrickgreat@gmail.com
Re: Basic Tools Required To Set Up An Auto Service Workshop by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2017
Tunneller:
Good day house,

Please I would beg some one to help me list the major tools and equipment required to set up an auto service workshop (excluding land/building). This is urgently required for some feasibility studies on a site. As many sections as possible can be included. If possible, an estimated budget would be great too, but if not possible, still no problem. All and any other relevant data is highly welcome and appreciated. Thanks.

gazzuzz .. ZIMDRILL .. Ikenna351 .. Honmusa .. Mayor123 .. Nurey .. Please, help do justice.

cc Marpol, Lalasticlala

the basic tools you need

1 spanners number 8 - 32 both spline and hex type

2 sockets spanner number 8 - 36 both type tube and average one

4 hex spanner and tox tools

5 jacks and stands

6 test meter/multimeter

7 diagnostic machine

8 screw driver star and flat

9 torch or light

1 Like

Re: Basic Tools Required To Set Up An Auto Service Workshop by Tunneller: 5:17pm On May 03, 2017
Nairaland, a funny place full of various kinds of people. I appreciate all your responses. To those making insultive comments, well, all I can tell you is that who asks questions, no dey miss road. I remembering mentioning apart from land and stuff. You really think every business is owned by people with the practical knowledge every time? Some persons learn their business on the job. Some persons have sponsors/family who have the money but don't the time but are ready to invest in you to build businesses when your passion meets their interests. Anyways, I don't need to go into full details. Thanks for your responses.

For the positive comments, I am very grateful. Any other contributions are also highly welcomed.

In life, pick the useful fruits and do away with the weeds. I greet you all ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Seat Belts Are Properly Working / I Am Interested In Getting A Power Bike / Here Are Common CVT Transmission Problems In Honda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.