Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode (12165 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:09pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
They are too emotional to function like normal human beings. Guess whose blocus they were licking earlier todey- Reverend Father Fvcking Mbaka!! cheesy
Calling someone by that name that is better than you..
That man is old enough to be your pops..
Benue state needs you omenka..Go and protect them from Fulani headmen..

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by najoke: 11:09pm On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

Najoke the man
My guy grin grin grin grin grin
Thespacepilot:

come and write long epistle
fear catch am......go back and read what yoh have been craving for.....I was polite this time grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Oildichotomy(m): 11:10pm On May 02, 2017
Who gave FFK such advisory role? By the way, not that the SouthWest have any definite stand in the cessation plan anyways.

They flow more with the tide and assume a wobbled position as they tag along and some people call that cowardice.

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:11pm On May 02, 2017
najoke:

fear catch am......go back and read what yoh have been craving for.....I was polite this time grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you are Igbo Amadioha mbabukwa GI...The people you mingle with hates your tribe like not tomorrow..

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:11pm On May 02, 2017
najoke:

If you are Igbo Amadioha mbabukwa GI...The people you mingle with hates your tribe like no tomorrow..
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by omenkaLives(m): 11:12pm On May 02, 2017
najoke:
FFK knows that Biafuros are the most gullible people 0n planet earth......how did he know......Kanu told him. grin grin grin grin grin
FFK....carry on, fuccked Bianca, insult them.....then invite thier coward god father to eat Amala and Ewedu........watch them Biafuros praise you grin angry grin grin grin grin

Igbos are the most gullible and biggest hypocrites on planet earth grin grin grin grin grin grin

Truth hurts

Liepob flatron LCDs on reading this post would be like.. grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by najoke: 11:15pm On May 02, 2017
Thespacepilot:

If you are Igbo Amadioha mbabukwa GI...The people you mingle with hates your tribe like no tomorrow..
Awwwww....he pain am....... Funny most of my childhood friends are igbo...not Biafuros....and they are great guys to hang out with......but I still detest Biafuros....just like them grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Cjrane2: 11:16pm On May 02, 2017
It isnt bad at all to have Yorubas and middle belt as part of the new nation called Southern Nigeria

As long as we negotiate the basis for true federalism to be practiced in the new country.
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by najoke: 11:16pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Omenka.....maka why grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:17pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Ipob exposed...Thus look at the Benue state refugee you mingle with..Insulting your tribesmen and tribe..Ipobexposed you are an insult to Igbo's world wide..

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 02, 2017

Final nail in the coffin .. IPOB is Kaput..

SAI BABA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:19pm On May 02, 2017
that refugee from Benue..Will not go and Savage his state from Fulani herdmens who has made the indigenes second class citizens in there own state..Benue state people are d..b

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by omenkaLives(m): 11:20pm On May 02, 2017
Thespacepilot:

Calling someone by that name that is better than you..
That man is old enough to be your pops..
Benue state needs you omenka..Go and protect them from Fulani headmen..
Stop trying too hard to be noticed. You mean nothing to me, neither does your useless opinion. You should worry more about what they are doing to wawa igbos and stop having stomach aches about Benue. grin

grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 11:21pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Stale. Go and lick ffk's balls. Afonjas balls make great lollipops for LiePods. cheesy
[/s]

e pain am

i can assure you bro

it's not stale grin

cc
thespacepilot

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:21pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Go and protect Benue state..

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 11:22pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
A LiePob yoot up there said "Yorubas might be better under biafraudia".

Make una kuku change the name Nigeria into Biafra na. This one wey una don dey eye all regions under the FRN so cheesy cheesy

These people don't know exactly what they want I swear. What a shame. cheesy
[/s]
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 02, 2017

Thespacepilot:

Ipob exposed...Thus look at the Benue state refugee you mingle with..Insulting your tribesmen and tribe..Ipobexposed you are an insult to Igbo's world wide..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by omenkaLives(m): 11:22pm On May 02, 2017
Thespacepilot:
that refugee from Benue..Will not go and Savage his state from Fulani herdmens who has made the indigenes second class citizens in there own state..Benue state people are d..b
99.999% of LiePob miscreants are illiterate. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 11:24pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:

God knows you are saying the truth

Igbos themselves know they are miscreants

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:24pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Stop trying too hard to be noticed. You mean nothing to me, neither does your useless opinion. You should worry more about what they are doing to wawa igbos and stop having stomach aches about Benue. grin

grin grin
2000 of your people killed in two years and you careless..

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by omenkaLives(m): 11:24pm On May 02, 2017
najoke:

Awwwww....he pain am....... Funny most of my childhood friends are igbo...not Biafuros....and they are great guys to hang out with......but I still detest Biafuros....just like them grin grin grin grin grin grin
E pepper am reach large intestine. cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:25pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Like your p............
..o.........p......s...

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 11:26pm On May 02, 2017
Thespacepilot:

2000 of your people killed in two years and you careless..

E be like say the thing enter this one well well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 11:27pm On May 02, 2017
Thespacepilot:

Like your p............
..o.........p......s...

The thing pepper am

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 11:28pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
[/s]

but they keep giving you the educated one an unlimited knock on the head every minute.

lol

i can imagine what type of miscreants and illiterate makes a wise and educated man like omenkalives frustrated and also gives him sleepless nights that he keeps screaming of those illiterates/miscreants even in his dreams grin

those miscreants must be hitting some nerves grin
hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 11:29pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
E pepper am reach large intestine. cheesy
[/s]
reverse is the case here

we know who e dey pepper for body now so keep deceiving yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by omenkaLives(m): 11:30pm On May 02, 2017
GameGod:
IPOB are just too dumb cheesy
Theyve totally given up on Trump. Now, the dîck of anyone and anything goes- even if it is a pig's, as far as it says "biafura". grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 11:30pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

grin grin
[/s]

lol "means nothing to me"

who takes an anonymous forum serious if not a pained soul seeking for relevance so badly grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 11:30pm On May 02, 2017
Themonster:
[s][/s]
reverse is the case here

we know who e dey pepper for body now so keep deceiving yourself grin

The weather is cool now

Check the water level

Why is your system still overheating?

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 11:31pm On May 02, 2017
Themonster:
[s][/s]

lol "means nothing to me"

who takes an anonymous forum serious if not a pained soul seeking for relevance so badly grin

As your moniker implies

Check your thermostat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:31pm On May 02, 2017
sarrki:

The thing pepper am

Same thing applies to you sarkki...Go and release the Yorubas of illorin from there slave masters called Fulani's..Up to now after the jihad illorin still has an emir..

Spits on you conehead.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank / Atiku Lands In Ibadan For The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan / Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.