Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode (12189 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 11:32pm On May 02, 2017
Thespacepilot:

You could lick my hairy a..........s........s..Your state is under siege,you are here having headache on any ipob..

Igbos are full of hatred and abusive words

Why ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 11:32pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Theyve totally given up on Trump. Now, the dîck of anyone and anything goes- even if it is a pig's, as far as it says "biafura". grin
[/s]
yes it's none of your damn business

or

if e dey pain you
you know what to do to end the pain just like awolowo grin

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:33pm On May 02, 2017
sarrki:

As your moniker implies
Check your thermostat
Everybody knows you as someone who enters market when you hear the name ipob..

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 11:34pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

As your moniker implies

Check your thermostat
[/s]

already checked

I'll also advise you to check your brain box cool

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:35pm On May 02, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are full of hatred and abusive words

Why ?

Full of hate..Get out from here sarkki..I pity ipob exposed.. Who mingle with people that hates his tribe..

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 11:35pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

The weather is cool now

Check the water level

Why is your system still overheating?
[/s]

lol

e pain am well well

but like i said the only place to check on yours is the brain box

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Ngozi123(f): 11:35pm On May 02, 2017
Yorubas in Biafra?

6 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:38pm On May 02, 2017
Cc:biafranbushboy,mxrep,chibuzorabia You are needed here.
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Ngozi123(f): 11:39pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
They are too emotional to function like normal human beings. Guess whose blocus they were licking earlier todey- Reverend Father Fvcking Mbaka!! cheesy

That's still not as bad as actively campaigning for someone who's allowed your people to suffer an unspoken genocide without so much as a condemnation of the perpetrators... now, that would be terrible undecided.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by omenkaLives(m): 11:40pm On May 02, 2017
sarrki:

As your moniker implies

Check your thermostat
He has no thermostat, dem don bypass an. That is why the temperature never reaches optimum condition. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by wristbangle: 11:41pm On May 02, 2017
Ngozi123:
Yorubas in Biafra?

U hv made d job easier. We don't even want to hear the word biafra in SW let alone secede with u.

Continue to asslicking SS because of oil cool

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 11:41pm On May 02, 2017
Thespacepilot:

Full of hate..Get out from here sarkki..I pity ipob exposed.. Who mingle with people that hates his tribe..

Igbos are not tribe

They are set of criminal minded and misguided gang

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by wristbangle: 11:42pm On May 02, 2017
Thespacepilot:
Cc:biafranbushboy,
You are needed here.

Amebo tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 11:43pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
He has no thermostat, dem don bypass an. That is why the temperature never reaches optimum condition. cheesy

That mean he's on direct connection

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:43pm On May 02, 2017
wristbangle:

U hv made d job easier. We don't even want to hear the word biafra in SW let alone secede with u.

I know Igbo land..I don't know south south..Name the tribe..

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 11:43pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
[/s]
and sarrki brain box don scatter due to so many rubbish encoding and decoding.

as for you your own na gearbox that one ipob youths don scatter am with friction grin

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 02, 2017
Thespacepilot:

Ipob exposed...Thus look at the Benue state refugee you mingle with..Insulting your tribesmen and tribe..Ipobexposed you are an insult to Igbo's world wide..

Oga Nnamdi KANU is a criminal

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by omenkaLives(m): 11:43pm On May 02, 2017
Ngozi123:

That's still not as bad as actively campaigning for someone who's allowed your people to suffer an unspoken genocide without so much as a condemnation of the perpetrators... now, that would be terrible undecided.
And out the bottle comes Jinny.. cheesy

Swerve darl.. Ain't talking to you. . wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by bantudark: 11:43pm On May 02, 2017
no comment...

lipsrsealed...
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 11:44pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

That mean he's on direct connection
[/s]

You need to get your brain box fixed ASAP grin

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 11:44pm On May 02, 2017
Thespacepilot:
Cc:biafranbushboy,mxrep,chibuzorabia
You are needed here.

For they shall gather but if there gathering is not of God

They will all be scattered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by najoke: 11:44pm On May 02, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are not tribe

Gbam.....next time add........."most gullible and biggest hypocrites on earth". grin grin grin grin gringrin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 11:45pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
And out the bottle comes Jinny.. cheesy

Swerve darl.. Ain't talking to you. . wink
[/s]
sharap why always women?

can't you face your fellow man squarely grin
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:45pm On May 02, 2017
wristbangle:

Kaduna nzeogwu was from asaba and he was Igbo...Does that mean asaba is not a Igbo town because its in south south...Name the tribe and not a phantom region..
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 11:45pm On May 02, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are not tribe

Ipob is igbo and Igbo is ipob

kiss the truth
it pains and sucks grin

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by omenkaLives(m): 11:46pm On May 02, 2017
Themonster:
[s][/s]
and sarrki brain box don scatter due to so many rubbish encoding and decoding.

as for you your own na gearbox that one ipob youths don scatter am with friction grin
Poor ipob yoot. cheesy

What has brainbox got to do with friction. grin grin grin

You just showed what an utter "villager" you are. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:46pm On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

Oga Nnamdi KANU is a criminal
And the people who support you hates your tribe..
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Ngozi123(f): 11:47pm On May 02, 2017
Cjrane2:
It isnt bad at all to have Yorubas and middle belt as part of the new nation called Southern Nigeria

As long as we negotiate the basis for true federalism to be practiced in the new country.

It isn't just bad, it's a terrible idea. We don't want to have to deal with their paranoia towards Ndigbo- that's the very thing we're trying to escape from Nigeria. Only an independent Igbo nation will work, perhaps with some extremely lenient trading arrangements with our Eastern minority neighbours.

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 11:47pm On May 02, 2017
Thespacepilot:

And the people who support you hates your tribe..

Igbos are criminals

We don't have a tribe called Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 11:47pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Poor ipob yoot. cheesy

What has brainbox got to do with friction. grin grin grin

You just showed what an utter "villager" you are. cheesy
lol where did i mentioned brain box and friction?
or are you mistaken gearbox for brain box?
bro look well or are you still on that brandy grin

Stop confusing yourself I know how much it pains
you even disgraced yourself by quoting me correctly grin

so much for an educated man that won't read properly grin

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:48pm On May 02, 2017
sarrki:

For they shall gather but if there gathering is not of God
They will all be scattered
says a Muslim from illorin
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Themonster: 11:48pm On May 02, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminals

We don't have a tribe called Igbos

Ipob is igbo and Igbo is ipob
deal with it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Despite Makinde’s Threat, PDP Postpones Zonal Congress / Boko Haram Abducts Scores In Borno Road Ambush, Freed Them After 4 Hours / Senate Tells FG To Declare Known Terrorist Leaders Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.