Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company (32247 Views)

See What Army Planned To Do To Soldiers For Misconduct In 2019 Election / Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up / Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by VanBommel(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2017
While in nigeria, one blew a whistle and was arrested....Pathetic undecided undecided
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by policy12: 8:40am On May 03, 2017
This job pay die..
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by Smily202(m): 8:40am On May 03, 2017
S
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by missvera(f): 8:40am On May 03, 2017
Esseite:
Whistle blowers in Nigeria are disgruntled members.. the sharing ratio did not favour them like they wanted..

Genuine ones are scared of whistleblowing to a boss/superior who is a member of the caucus..

Or a police who would turn the case around and you end up being in trouble.. (Am a victim)

True story...
My friend a banker whistleblew on his boss forex deals.

The auditors claimed to find nothing..(boss's paddy)
The guy was transferred from head office to Jos..
He was switched to marketing..
He eventually was layed off after constant target drilling
He lost everything just for wanting to do the right thing
He relocated to the US to start all over again

This is one of d reasons everyone love to mind their businesses and that's y we are in dis situation in our country.
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by Afonjashapmouth: 8:40am On May 03, 2017
KraticKratus:

He's probably an atheist.

Yeah yeah you are right based on your attention seeking

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by Elkay3: 8:41am On May 03, 2017
This, without much scrutiny, is a lie.
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by joepentwo(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2017
KraticKratus:

He's probably an atheist.

hw u take knw..
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by jahguide2268(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2017
d whistle blowing shit can only work in yankee..... we africans are stil primitive nd timid. d money dicovered in d process in america is given to charity.... bt in africa i.e nigeria, it is still syphooned
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2017
Lekwanu ikpu ego o!!!!!!
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by chuksjuve(m): 8:42am On May 03, 2017
Bad market for Nigerian whistle blowers..
contact us for your Landscape, Horticulture and gardening service... we simply add value to your real eatate/ building project
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by dondavinchi(m): 8:42am On May 03, 2017
In naija d same ppl u blow whistle for will report u to ur boss so u beta b careful when blowing whistle
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by realestniggah: 8:43am On May 03, 2017
Esseite:
Whistle blowers in Nigeria are disgruntled members.. the sharing ratio did not favour them like they wanted..

Genuine ones are scared of whistleblowing to a boss/superior who is a member of the caucus..

Or a police who would turn the case around and you end up being in trouble.. (Am a victim)

True story...

you will be putting your life at risk if you try whistles blowing in Nigeria..only the brave do that
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by niceguy7(m): 8:45am On May 03, 2017
Wehdone sir......keep on lying....
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by ontruth(m): 8:45am On May 03, 2017
hisgrace090:
America don borrow whistle blowing from Nigeria.
abeg what exactly are you saying?
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by Repairnigeria(m): 8:45am On May 03, 2017
whistle sweet which one me go whistle
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:49am On May 03, 2017
Eddygourdo:
guess it now pays to be a gossip. companies will start adding non disclosure clauses on employment letters to dissuade future amebos from hammering

Non disclosure clause does not apply. A contract to commit or cover up a crime is not enforceable.
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by eezeribe(m): 8:51am On May 03, 2017
Esseite:

True story...

Nigeria can never get better
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by ogobaby23(f): 8:54am On May 03, 2017
For that kind of money the pendant of my necklace will be a whistle for easy whistle blowing. I will turn a snitch at once

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by blackpanda: 9:00am On May 03, 2017
BrutalJab:

you are just too gullible. smh

Not as gullible as u
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by EmekaBlue(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2017
can be killed by d company ceo later in his life
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by Nobody: 9:04am On May 03, 2017
baba af hammer. it wont be hard to know such whistleblower, the company only needs to watch out for that employee that doesnt take his job serious anymore or the one that tries to resign in two months time
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by exeasy(m): 9:08am On May 03, 2017
sarahade:

What is the point of story now
we should not do the right thing. Mtcheeeeew
Nonsense story
Did you even bother to read the story??
Some Nlanders dey weak me with their comment
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by inchristalone(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2017
obembet:
EFCC visited Kanayo O. Kanayo's house and searched everywhere and found only 45k! The EFCC boss then called the whistle blower and said to him that they found nothing and asked the whistle blower if the info about billions in Kanayo's house is real.
The whistle blower said Kanayo O. Kanayo has done a lot of blood money rituals in many movies and that there is no way plenty money wont be in his house.
Oga yamutu gabadaya!
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by olaolaking: 9:10am On May 03, 2017
Esseite:

True story...

Your friend might be wrong if I am to based it on this write up. The identities of whistle blowers are not revealed. How come Oga's friend was in charge of the auditing?
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by bantudark: 9:15am On May 03, 2017
olaolaking:
Your friend might be wrong if I am to based it on this write up. The identities of whistle blowers are not revealed. How come Oga's friend was in charge of the auditing?

na you dey mind them....for their mind things only work in oyinbo land,never in africa.....the citizens is the problem in africa not the leaders...

begging tb joshua to stay...hailing jonathan..protecting people that steal from them...

black peoples self hatred is mind boggling....they want to become white not stay black...

well...whatever...

democracy is rubbish with black people....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg

una see how they dodge this problem...none of them want to discuss it...

they run away and continue with self hatred...
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by 1wolex85: 9:19am On May 03, 2017
Esseite:

True story...

In due season, your friend will not regret doing the right thing
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by tifany89(m): 9:33am On May 03, 2017
[quote author=sarahade post=56158759]

What is the point of story now
we should not do the right thing. Mtcheeeeew
Nonsense story
[/quote
I sometimes marvel on how some of u guys on this forum reason. Someone shared an experience and see the mumu question u r asking. It's really surprising that u didn't get the message he was trying to pass. While u r looking for whistle to blow just be careful. Datz all
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by sarahade(f): 9:36am On May 03, 2017
exeasy:

Did you even bother to read the story??
Some Nlanders dey weak me with their comment
d
Yes i did and it was pointless and unnecessary.
Re: Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company by bantudark: 9:38am On May 03, 2017
Chisom39922:
THIS IS GREAT NEWS... EXPANSION ALL THE WAY.. GET READY TO BE A PART OF IT.. CHECK DETAILS BELOW

self hatred...everywere....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) / Amaechi Declares Curfew In Rivers State / Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.