Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders (24077 Views)

Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan / "You Can’t Decide For Buhari" — Northern Leaders Reply Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by sarrki(m): 9:47am On May 03, 2017
omoharry:
you sarrrki in support of something that your pay master is against? wetin happn naaa? abi dem never pay you last month money? i had to blink 5 times to re-read your comment. This is very unlike you.

Am a patriot

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by deflover(m): 9:49am On May 03, 2017
Realdeals:
The truth is that if our Igbo's brother said something reasonable, we the Yoruba's will support but a situation where they are not clear on what they want and still want to implicate us (Yoruba) and display their usual chest beating will be met with stiff resistance and superior argument.
History has shown the Igbo cannot get things done In this country without input from the Yoruba's.

My urohobo people go say ekpa dour....meaning fool no dey lean cos he doesn't reason right kiss kiss undecided kiss tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by Smellymouth: 9:52am On May 03, 2017
Afobear:
so you na hausa man ?

how far ur wife ngozi ?

The wife when you marry give me abi? grin

@ Ayusco85..I am an indigene bruh..
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by Amarabae(f): 9:52am On May 03, 2017
I so much love this Ohaneze Ndigbo led by Sir Nnia Nwodo. So matured and composed.
Restructure or Breakup.
Only parasites who can't survive on their own hate the word Restructuring.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by marabout(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2017
onyedikachukwue:
Restructure now or allow aggrieved regions to secede.

He who prevents an orderly/peaceful parting of ways courts a messy and catastrophic disintegration.

Just what Boko, Daesh and other extremist groups are waiting & salivating for. cool
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by NnamdiKanu(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
cheesy

Well, what can i say.. They made a valid point of saying Nigeria belongs to us all and no single region has the right to act as though they have more stake than the other.

There are alot of things wrong with even the very pseudo-federel system we operate especially as it relates to representation of the various regions at federally constituted bodies. That should be an easier fix than full fledged federalism as obtains in, say, the US.

I am an advocate of true federalism, but I insist that isn't the panacea to the myriad of problems that bugs this nation. Fundamentally, in my opinion, corruption and application of law is. Without having these criminals cum lunatics we have pilfering from us daily placed where they belong, even the best Federal structure and system of government cannot bail us out as we'd find ourselves still revolving around the same cycle of maladministration. That factor is what gives the civilised countries their edge over us. They do not pamper thieves, deal with them ruthlessly.

walahi i neva knew u get sense... u wil b more beta if u quit ur BMC job and start using ur brain

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by ephi123(f): 9:54am On May 03, 2017
bignero:

Oga u always try to hard to impress

Just shut up, empty barrels always making the most noise..by fire by force using English to impress who kwan? By force English isn't intelligence

rotfllmaoo grin grin so funny

I would hate to know someone like that guy in the real world. Extremely petty for someone who calls himself a man. Even ladies are not that petty.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by Nobody: 9:54am On May 03, 2017
Amarabae:
I so much love this Ohaneze Ndigbo led by Sir Nnia Nwodo. So matured and composed.
Restructure or Breakup
na only politicians u dey like,iz like ur husband join also?ve fun babe
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by ebby9z(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2017
I see this Buhari's sickness signifying a turning point for this country. Its time the northern oligarchy are put in their place. OurMumuDonDo. I know they will do anything to frustrate the emergence of PYO as president. But they should be aware that the south is watching closely and will react appropriately if they try anything brash

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by mu2sa2: 9:55am On May 03, 2017
A foool will think the ohaeneze speaks for all igbo or northern elders speaks for all northerners. But these greedy people are only after their self interest; they don't care about the masses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by omoharry(f): 9:56am On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

Am a patriot
hmmmmmmmmmmm!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by Amarabae(f): 10:02am On May 03, 2017
Martin124:
na only politicians u dey like,iz like ur husband join also?ve fun babe
have more fun too and a nice day.
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by Amarabae(f): 10:03am On May 03, 2017
mu2sa2:
A foool will think the ohaeneze speaks for all igbo or northern elders speaks for all northerners. Bit these greedy people are only after their self interest; they don't care about the masses.
be quiet pls. whats wrong in their statement.
Is it a lie that the North hate anything Restructuring?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by sarrki(m): 10:04am On May 03, 2017
Amarabae:
be quiet pls. whats wrong in their statement.
Is it a lie that the North hate anything Restructuring?

Let him air his view

It's a platform for learning
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by anataala: 10:06am On May 03, 2017
You don't have the political will as well as population to that in the current Nigerian context.

raker300:
Lol!! The Dude above me vexing!!

Who gave the north such dominion over Nigerians?

If the south came together and decided 'never again will power return to the north' trust me, it will happen but Noooooo...someone had to betray their southern brothers then get mad when they're reminded of their treachery
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by sarrki(m): 10:07am On May 03, 2017
anataala:
You don't have the political will as well as population to that in the current Nigerian context.

Word on marble
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by Ngokafor(f): 10:09am On May 03, 2017
...Restructure or break- up..period.
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by Gassa007: 10:12am On May 03, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
The betrayal started when somebody colluded with the North to reject the the insertion of the "right to secede from NIGERIA"
It continued with the the clownish behaviour and agenda of some chest beaters at the London constitutional conference where you colluded with the the North to remove Lagos from South West against our stand.
it continued when some people out of jealousy colluded again with the North to railroad Awolowo into jail.
It continued again in 1966 when you killed Yoruba Premier, Northern Premier and other noneastern leaders while Zik and the eastern Premier were hurried to safety in Czech republic.
You think you can come and lecture us here.
Arrant Nonsense
But nobody colluded before he drank Ratak Otapiapia......I didn't mention any name tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by donbenz(m): 10:22am On May 03, 2017
useless IPOB. you can go and commit suicide grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by Nature8(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2017
onyedikachukwue:
Restructure now or allow aggrieved regions to secede.

I agree with you bro..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by Nobody: 10:25am On May 03, 2017
Amarabae:
have more fun too and a nice day.
I hear u ee
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by Timbuktuo: 10:35am On May 03, 2017
raker300:
Lol!! The Dude above me vexing!!

Who gave the north such dominion over Nigerians?

If the south came together and decided 'never again will power return to the north' trust me, it will happen but Noooooo...someone had to betray their southern brothers then get mad when they're reminded of their treachery

If you consider yourself intellectual, then there's not much hope for your tribe. Please, Wise One, show us the agreement between Igbo and Yoruba pertaining the last elections. Did you personally vote for Ojukwu all the times he contested?

Meanwhile, your brothers Chukwuma and Emeka happily changed religion and name becoming alhajis in the time of IBB an Abacha. You people that like stomach infrastructure more than heaven. You are the real turncoats. Did igbos not massively flood four of the five political parties that fielded Abacha? It is the illiterates in your villages you can tell all this emotional bullcrap to. I've read more newspapers than the number of days you've lived.

Begone with your rabies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by omooba969(m): 10:37am On May 03, 2017
Agimor:
Northerners thinks they own the country because of their population. Nice one from our IPOB brothers. We really need to keep these Northerners in check.

Shiooor !

Ìgbaàyi làárò tí arúgbo nsúnkún omo. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by Nobody: 10:38am On May 03, 2017
When the Southerners (Igbos, Ijaws, Yorubas, Edos etc.) keep fighting themselves over silly things, the Northerners would be the winner.
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by lilytender: 10:40am On May 03, 2017
Smellymouth:
I am a full blooded Arewa, Kaduna born and bred but i agree to this=====>

"...Some northern leaders, in their utterances, give the impression that our nation is their conquered territory..."

Power is for all..

That is a typical Arewa. Can you see that he hasn't called anyone names? If he gets angry, he will slap you instantly, he will not brag and wail like the other fools from the other side. No chest-beating, no hating of other tribes. Only two regions abuse other regions in Nigeria, these regions are the chest-beaters, the South-East and the South-South.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by burkingx(f): 10:40am On May 03, 2017
Smellymouth:
I am a full blooded Arewa, Kaduna born and bred but i agree to this=====>

"...Some northern leaders, in their utterances, give the impression that our nation is their conquered territory..."

Power is for all..
.....Pure Lies !!!
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by tifany89(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
The betrayal started when somebody colluded with the North to reject the the insertion of the "right to secede from NIGERIA"
It continued with the the clownish behaviour and agenda of some chest beaters at the London constitutional conference where you colluded with the the North to remove Lagos from South West against our stand.
it continued when some people out of jealousy colluded again with the North to railroad Awolowo into jail.
It continued again in 1966 when you killed Yoruba Premier, Northern Premier and other noneastern leaders while Zik and the eastern Premier were hurried to safety in Czech republic.
Arrant Nonsense
Is it dat u guys don't read or just refused to learn. Anybody dat still refers to that coup as an Igbo coup is a pure bastard and a foolish one at dat. A coup dat had both yoruba and hausa soldiers as participants. So in ur shallow mind u think Igbo soldiers would v gone to kill the emir in kano without resistance abi? Dude just shut up n get some education. All these lies u people keep peddling here have been busted time after time. When it suits u people u say delta is not part of Biafra but a coup dat was masterminded by a deltan dat lived n grew up in the north and speaks more fluent hausa Dan igbo is now an Igbo coup. After u will refer to urself as a Christian /muslim. Mtchewwe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by Nafizzey(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2017
mu2sa2:
A foool will think the ohaeneze speaks for all igbo or northern elders speaks for all northerners. But these greedy people are only after their self interest; they don't care about the masses.
Agreed.
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by aloeman15(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2017
our history is always used to divide us, but how many divisions exist among the elite?
they're all friends with close family ties.
the only people who benefit from (CONSTITUTIONAL) restructuring- as against "true federalism":
are we, the people.
OAUTemitayo:
Arrant Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recovered N31.8 Billion Abacha Loot Was Spent On The Poor, Says FG / COVID-19: Abia Relaxes Lockdown, Work Resumes, Worship Centres, Markets To Open / Operation Python Dance Is An Act Of Terror - Chuks Nwachukwu, Legal Practitioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.