Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders (24072 Views)

Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan / "You Can’t Decide For Buhari" — Northern Leaders Reply Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by ayusco85(m): 2:50pm On May 03, 2017
Smellymouth:

Kaduna south.
Lol. I spent close to 7 years in Lagos state..Ojo Barracks to be precise.. Lagos is kinda like my second home.. grin

Oboy. That's cool. Baddo grin. I be Ur bro o. Bajju by tribe. U shld be kataf or jaba
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by Smellymouth: 2:52pm On May 03, 2017
ayusco85:

Oboy. That's cool. Baddo grin. I be Ur bro o. Bajju by tribe. U shld be kataf or jaba

Zangon kataf for sure. cheesy

Correct Gee. Maximum respekt bruh.
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by ayusco85(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2017
Smellymouth:

Zangon kataf for sure. cheesy

Correct Gee. Maximum respekt bruh.

Baddo. Maximum respect bro. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by alanka(f): 3:29pm On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

http://punchng.com/nigeria-not-your-conquered-territory-ohanaeze-tells-northern-leaders/

we don't hear, no problem if that is what paining you.

Just let continue like this but remember all of us can not be master and not slave. Let slaves do their part and let masters do their part
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by leviaka: 3:39pm On May 03, 2017
Well said, they are afraid of being on their own, but I pity them please nairalanders should read the book on nigeria by Fredrick foresight
Northerners has always wanted to be on their own, they are only waiting for this oil to dry up, but as I always say nigeria is a bell curve that will get to its peak and start sliding down, the peak of this domination is at this very moment a.k.a Buhari , sanusi has said everything about their region been the poorest in the event of Nigeria's breakup and this is the faith that is waiting for them if they remain rigid about restructuring.
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by Mujtahida: 3:47pm On May 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
cheesy

Well, what can i say.. They made a valid point of saying Nigeria belongs to us all and no single region has the right to act as though they have more stake than the other.

There are alot of things wrong with even the very pseudo-federel system we operate especially as it relates to representation of the various regions at federally constituted bodies. That should be an easier fix than full fledged federalism as obtains in, say, the US.

I am an advocate of true federalism, but I insist that isn't the panacea to the myriad of problems that bugs this nation. Fundamentally, in my opinion, corruption and application of law is. Without having these criminals cum lunatics we have pilfering from us daily placed where they belong, even the best Federal structure and system of government cannot bail us out as we'd find ourselves still revolving around the same cycle of maladministration. That factor is what gives the civilised countries their edge over us. They do not pamper thieves, deal with them ruthlessly.
Don't you think that the structural imbalance is one of the underlying causes of corruption in this country? People exploit the structural imbalance through vengeful corruption(corruption of those who feel they own this country) at the same time people also exploit the structural imbalance through compensatory corruption (corruption by those who feel they are disadvantaged).
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by leviaka: 3:58pm On May 03, 2017
omooba969:

The fact is that you know the answer to my question but as we all know, you lot prefer to be in denial - simple. cool

Who started the war in which your innocent children died?

What did you really know about the war?the coup that nzeogwu planned had some yoruba's participating, another thing ojukwu declared Biafra in his region, and you came to that region to attack him, he did not attack you first except you have maggots in that thing you call brain the answer is glaring enough the truth is you people cannot survive on your own.
We have nothing in common with you people and never will.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by Agimor(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2017
ZaraGift:

The North only has larger land mass, Southerners Nigeria has more population than the entire North, our problem is lack of unity and betrayer from the SW
You are right though.... They seem to understand the rudiment of politics that's why they always want to dominate.
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by juman(m): 6:02pm On May 03, 2017
Mostly the northern "leaders" are not wise.

They led this destroyed country for so long time.
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by MENELIK1: 6:35pm On May 03, 2017
ZaraGift:

The North only has larger land mass, Southerners Nigeria has more population than the entire North, our problem is lack of unity and betrayer from the SW

Get your brain examined, the greatest betrayers in the history of modern day Nigeria are the OSU people SE
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by kingzizzy: 6:44pm On May 03, 2017
I like the new leadership of Ohaneze under Nnia Nwodo. I like people who stand up to the North and call them out when necessary.
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by mandax: 7:02pm On May 03, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
The betrayal started when somebody colluded with the North to reject the the insertion of the "right to secede from NIGERIA"
It continued with the the clownish behaviour and agenda of some chest beaters at the London constitutional conference where you colluded with the the North to remove Lagos from South West against our stand.
it continued when some people out of jealousy colluded again with the North to railroad Awolowo into jail.
It continued again in 1966 when you killed Yoruba Premier, Northern Premier and other noneastern leaders while Zik and the eastern Premier were hurried to safety in Czech republic.
You think you can come and lecture us here.
Arrant Nonsense

We live in today, not in yesterday.

We want out of the failed country today.

But you kwontinue to live in the past, so Fulani derives authority from your living in the past, use the authority to fcuck your. ..

America and Japan fought bitter wars. Remember?
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by OAUTemitayo: 7:05pm On May 03, 2017
mandax:

But you kwontinue to live in the past, so Fulani derives authority from your living in the past, use the authority to fcuck your. ..

That is why they continue with their yeye Almajiris
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by tifany89(m): 8:26pm On May 03, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
The innocent people Biafra Airforce bombed in Lagos are not somebody's children abi?
Hypocrite
Plz can I get a link to wat u just stated?
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by omooba969(m): 8:29pm On May 03, 2017
leviaka:

What did you really know about the war?the coup that nzeogwu planned had some yoruba's participating, another thing ojukwu declared Biafra in his region, and you came to that region to attack him, he did not attack you first except you have maggots in that thing you call brain the answer is glaring enough the truth is you people cannot survive on your own.
We have nothing in common with you people and never will.

Bitterness is written all over you & it will only consume you from within. How would you describe odimegwu's action of declaring Biafra while under a sovereign state (9ja)? Do you want to tell me that Ojukwu only galvanized his Igbo troops the same day he declared Biafra? Guy, Odimegwu's secession plan had been in the pipeline long before the declaration & you sure understand the meaning of his action (that's if you know). News had filtered into various formations & all that was needed was make Ojukwu play into their hands - the rest is history.

Ohshocked you expected Yakubu to simply fold his arms & let Odimegwu run riot like a banger. You guys haven't learnt any lessons yet wallahi.

You must be high on ofe nsala. cool
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by tifany89(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
With your wacky grammar you are still telling somebody to get educated mumu.
If this are the kind of people now in OAU den it is a pity. Smh
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by Guyman02: 8:38pm On May 03, 2017
I expect Middle Belt to join Ohaneze and As in that court case, enough of the marginalization by North West
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by juman(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2017
The biggest problem of this country now is the government is performing very badly.

Hunger is real in nigeria.

Something is needed to be done in waking economy up.
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by lyricalz: 9:25pm On May 03, 2017
True talk
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by Odkosh: 10:36pm On May 03, 2017
maskid:

now who is this fool again

must you comment?

attacheee, are u looking for his favour?

idiot
whose bull dog is this. Do I look like you or you think I do attachee like you normally do in your side. Your owner needs to buy more chain to tie you down. Useless victim crier. If what I said pain you, why don't you drink hydrochloric acid. See painment.
Re: Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders by omooba969(m): 11:10pm On May 03, 2017
mandax:

@bolded,

Now we live in today right?

Joker! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Makinde Deploys Operation Burst Team To Troubled Spots In Ibadan / Monguno: We’re In A Very Difficult Situation, Nigerians Getting Tired / Tinubu And Shettima Meet Kannywood Practitioners And APC Support Groups In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.