Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) (48520 Views)

Edo Crisis: Senators, Ex-ministers Join Forces With APC Govs Against Oshiomhole / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by jbazic(m): 7:50am On May 03, 2017
Jajaja:
This man get sense walahi. Oya, count how many people in the picture.
Who told you? What about d camera man? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Ogalanyachieze: 7:52am On May 03, 2017
D5000y:
Oh! ...in a gathering of 9, I just wanted to blow moi whistle. This guy has changed colour from red-green attire to white...Chai! #Onikuje don shift ground already.
have you ever wondered what his court appearance will look like cos there will be more than ten in court from court officials, prosecutors, accused, team of lawyers aka defence council , witnesses. And observers etc

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by generalbush(m): 7:54am On May 03, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Ol boy stop fooling yourself all over nairaland and go and do as you promised on march 9th! You have become a laughing stalk on nairaland and a true ambassador for your eternally pained chest beating semi baked jewish comrades!

Evidence attached below! grin

Hahahahaha...

but where is the DEAD president na...

have you seen him??

What an Old man stays on the floor and see, even if a child climbs an Iroko, he can't see it...

So calm down bro...

prepare coffins to bury the vegetable that was smuggled into the country!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by DropShot: 7:56am On May 03, 2017
Statsocial:

I'm Yoruba but I would tell you this guy would never run for Office. A man willing to stay in Prison for 2 years is not a Joke. NK proves our govt is run by unwise people-they should never had arrested him in the first place because all revolution is fuelled by oppression. NK has become the image of everything secession in the East. Buhari has made him an Hero.
Was it willingly he stayed in prison for two years or he had to because he had no choice?

If he was willing, he wouldn't need to be fetched from his hiding Olosho's place. He would have entered Nigeria legally with a valid passport.

Btw, Kanu no dey talk again? Seems the prison has re-set his malfunctioning brain.
grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by crackerspub: 8:02am On May 03, 2017
MediumStout:
His biafra agitation is gone for good. Next phase is to contest in 2019 and start looting from the country he once called a zoo. I pity those who wasted thier lives for this scam

Afonja cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Take panadol u need it

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On May 03, 2017
etebefia:
While he visit politicians, he should also make out time to visit families of those who died while protesting for his release. God bless him and I hope that the sun rises ASAP.
One after the other. He knows what he's doing.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by DavidTheGeek: 8:02am On May 03, 2017
Those checking numbers no get work

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by masseratti: 8:03am On May 03, 2017
D5000y:
Gbe enu e sohun!...òpònú ayerada!
why did you call him that?whats our gain with Igbos still in Nigeria?whats our loss?are you happy with the fulani hegemony status quo?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 8:05am On May 03, 2017
See the pot belly of all these Nigerian senators, even Thief A Orji
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by drnoel: 8:05am On May 03, 2017
MediumStout:
His biafra agitation is gone for good. Next phase is to contest in 2019 and start looting from the country he once called a zoo. I pity those who wasted thier lives for this scam

grin but they won't believe u even if u hit them with the head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Aburi001: 8:06am On May 03, 2017
etebefia:
While he visit politicians, he should also make out time to visit families of those who died while protesting for his release. God bless him and I hope that the sun rises ASAP.
So kanu is always careful now not be in the midst of people exceeding 10 in number.

Omo judiciary get power ooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by kayDooo(m): 8:06am On May 03, 2017
They were 9 in numbers God save u grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 8:07am On May 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Was it your life that was wasted?

Don't you think those dead ones are better than some of us who are alive but dead...??

Do the needful bro...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by jericco1(m): 8:08am On May 03, 2017
People are now counting the number of persons they find him with.#Job

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by megxo(m): 8:09am On May 03, 2017
D5000y:
Oh! ...in a gathering of 9, I just wanted to blow moi whistle. This guy has changed colour from red-green attire to white...Chai! #Onikuje don shift ground already.
n who ever took the picture made it 10 grin wink

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by drss2(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2017
MediumStout:
keep decieving urself.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by cutedharmee: 8:10am On May 03, 2017
Think this man was released based on health issue. He better go treat himself and be good than all this visit of a thing.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 8:11am On May 03, 2017
or pdp senators
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Escobase: 8:11am On May 03, 2017
Statsocial:

I'm Yoruba but I would tell you this guy would never run for Office. A man willing to stay in Prison for 2 years is not a Joke. NK proves our govt is run by unwise people-they should never had arrested him in the first place because all revolution is fuelled by oppression. NK has become the image of everything secession in the East. Buhari has made him an Hero.
Stop this stupid "I'm Yoruba " shit. So what if you are Yoruba should we now fry beans? You reek of low self esteem.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Aburi001: 8:16am On May 03, 2017
MediumStout:
That na your own lame opinion

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by AntiWailer: 8:16am On May 03, 2017
Statsocial:

Ojukwu ran for office.

Go and read about the real Biafra struggle.

Much organised, territory taken. Already running like a country on its own and defending the Territory.

Ojukwu still contested, his wife was vn given political appointment.

About him being an hero, I doubt it. The fame he has now is the enemy Of Buhari is our friend syndrome.

Nnamdi Kanu is a tribal bigot. He has spoken unprintable things about every tribe except core Igbo. The thieves dancing around him are just looking for anything that can bring down Buhari's Govt.

That won't last too long.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by odomanis: 8:16am On May 03, 2017
DaniDani:
After insulting Thief A. Orji and other politicians in Igbo land, kuje prison has really humbled and reformed him.
He have not visited IPOB leaders, coordinators, and members but busy visiting politicians. Nnamdi KANU has used and dumped Igbos. So sorry for those who lost their lives, loved ones and family members.

Time will tell. Just watch and see .

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by CEOAF: 8:16am On May 03, 2017
You are brilliant
MediumStout:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 8:17am On May 03, 2017
Statsocial:

u are talking like u are just knowing how the system works..

if are just knowing welcome..!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by ontruth(m): 8:17am On May 03, 2017
Agumbankembu:
I don't know when it has become a crime to see the senators, people are always shifting goalposts. We like it, let him take the ministry to the so called elites.
It is not your concern.
Senators of the zoo country and in the zoo capital.SMH

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by geronimoedeh1(m): 8:17am On May 03, 2017
They said the agitation was for the low and jobless..
Now reputable men and women are identifying with the struggle,they say he is going political...confused poos

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by thirdi(m): 8:17am On May 03, 2017
Now the igbo race has a common purpose and unifying objective = unstoppable

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by SuperBlack: 8:19am On May 03, 2017
MediumStout:
You really think Kanu is Chicken hearted like your Afonjas brodas nd Awusa people?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On May 03, 2017
Happy smooth riding

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 8:20am On May 03, 2017
I had to count the persons in the picture . grin grin grin

I am sure the rest of the party are hiding behind the cameras. They will take their own picture after and remembering to keep the number below 10. Chi!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by haske7(f): 8:21am On May 03, 2017
Hmmm... I just dey waka pass but bros Nnamdi abeg no change and begin to be like those yeye politicians wey u dey condemn that year....... ipob coma loading ...# iranu!!!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2017
tank God dey are not up to ten in d pix lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust / Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy / Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.