Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later (1402 Views)

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by noetic5: 8:16am On May 03, 2017
The young South African is optimistic that she'll get a husband soon, after buying herself a ring. She shared the photo of her rocking her new engagement ring, on Facebook, and she's of the opinion that people build garages first, before buying cars. She has build her garage oh

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/05/south-african-lady-buys-herself-ring.html

lalasticlala

Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by noetic5: 8:16am On May 03, 2017
men scarce ohh
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by HungerBAD: 8:16am On May 03, 2017
Na Tonto Dikeh hand be that?

Why her knuckles get different colours?add the result from your "Lab" work to show everything is okay,and i will introduce you to some Nairalanders.

Where is Cutehector and Ivory2009 sef?and if you have Tonto face,i might even throw Seun in for you too.

About time those guys settle down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by Idydarling(f): 8:18am On May 03, 2017
the struggle is real
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by Nobody: 8:19am On May 03, 2017
Madame we the good people of nairaland congratulate you in advance!!!! Happy married life.
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by Elkay3: 8:19am On May 03, 2017
At the moment she's engaged to herself. Lovely.
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by Nobody: 8:20am On May 03, 2017
So Na this one dey trend now.... Make me self go buy one
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by professorfal: 8:21am On May 03, 2017
she fit marry hunchback? I get one here.
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by noetic5: 8:21am On May 03, 2017
lol
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by Derawiz(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2017
Lol, the hustle is real ooh, after spending years at Shiloh and no husband grin grin
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by MostBanned: 8:27am On May 03, 2017
See her knuckles sef undecided
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by Juhann(f): 8:31am On May 03, 2017
Happy married life in advance cheesygrin

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by sinaj(f): 8:33am On May 03, 2017
Na wetin her pastor tell her grin
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by ammyluv2002(f): 8:33am On May 03, 2017
What is faith? Faith means being sure of the things we hope for and knowing that something is real even if we do not see it
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by mazimee(m): 8:35am On May 03, 2017
How will prospective husband know that she is single with that ring She just making the search more difficult for herself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by Lionessza(f): 8:37am On May 03, 2017
Congrats to her , atleast she's pretty clear about what she wants and how she wants it is will give her that. Hope she will find a like minded guy.
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by Lionessza(f): 8:37am On May 03, 2017
MostBanned:
See her knuckles sef undecided

What's wrong with them ?
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by Fmartin(m): 8:38am On May 03, 2017
dis south africans always on the negative undecided
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by pyyxxaro: 8:42am On May 03, 2017
Baby am here

Come and marry me sad
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by MostBanned: 8:43am On May 03, 2017
Lionessza:

What's wrong with them ?

Ask me again undecided
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by Lionessza(f): 8:48am On May 03, 2017
MostBanned:

Ask me again undecided

With pleasure.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by Lionessza(f): 8:48am On May 03, 2017
Fmartin:

Just like you are always on the positive? undecided
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by MostBanned: 8:50am On May 03, 2017
Lionessza:

With pleasure.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?

They are darker
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by Fmartin(m): 8:51am On May 03, 2017
Lionessza:

Just like you are always on the positive? undecided
do u wana take it personal? or is ur name south africa?
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by Lionessza(f): 8:54am On May 03, 2017
Fmartin:
do u wana take it personal? or is ur name south africa?

Nothing personal just a simple question. When you say these South Africans, you include me , so yeah just say it's my middle name.
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by Lionessza(f): 8:58am On May 03, 2017
MostBanned:

They are darker

Certain parts of the body are darker than the rest , e.g knees are usually darker than the legs , the butt is darker than the thighs , nipples are darker than the breast. So hence I wondered what was so special about hers ?
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by MostBanned: 8:59am On May 03, 2017
Lionessza:

Certain parts of the body are darker than the rest , e.g knees are usually darker than the legs , the butt is darker than the thighs , nipples are darker than the breast. So hence I wondered what was so special about hers ?

Hers is tantamount to bleaching
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by Fmartin(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2017
Lionessza:

Nothing personal just a simple question. When you say these South Africans, you include me , so yeah just say it's my middle name.
and if u dnt knw my middle name, dnt make it personal.. its too early! i dnt wana talk thrash so keep off my mention..
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by Lionessza(f): 9:04am On May 03, 2017
MostBanned:

Hers is tantamount to bleaching

I guess we see differently then.
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by Lionessza(f): 9:17am On May 03, 2017
Fmartin:
and if u dnt knw my middle name, dnt make it personal.. its too early! i dnt wana talk thrash so keep off my mention..

Hahahaha i don't care just don't generalize 55million people, ok ?
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by Nobody: 9:27am On May 03, 2017
Fmartin:

grin
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later by Fmartin(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha i don't care just don't generalize 55million people, ok ?
tell me its nt negative; from "dead man pose" to "xenophobic attacks" to "buying engagement ring fr oneself" to ?? u call dat positive news in ur place.. keep decieving ur self..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Little Girl Gets Emotional And Cries As Her ‘boyfriend’ Moves Away / MR NAIRALAND 2017;if Your Gf/wife Is Good In Bed She Have Practice For Years. / "I Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For Dick" - Young Nigerian Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.