Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo (51321 Views)

"Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" / Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by ogobaby23(f): 10:46am On May 03, 2017
airminem:

Well, it all started same way. Anyway, i must warn you, some comment could be disturbing and hurting. So caution the way you respond to comment and post.
Welcome sis to Nairaland, the land of great minds and st..u..pid people.hehe

Thanks I will take your advice

1 Like

Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by UJIC(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You dont have understand me okay ..My thinking realm is far different from yours it seems ..Bottom line is that nothing will happen to any ant the day Obasanjo son gets married jsyt because his megalomaniac mum suffering from delusions of grandeur said so

Surely our reasoning differ greatly.
It's good that you've finally realised that any perfect thing has no dent even against all odds. A 100% that was a 100% in no longer a 100%. #fact.

I never supported her claim neither did I condemn it 'cos I don't understand it. I am still indifferent about her claim.

I'm glad I made you realise that just because one is travelling in an armoured car is not a guarantee of safe trip.
Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by lumenkristy: 10:48am On May 03, 2017
Funji house commotion.
Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by austinmilla(m): 10:49am On May 03, 2017
neocortex:
This is what happens when a pastorpreneur/seer/alfa is in charge of your life.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of gullible folks in Nigeria.
All people need to hear is "prophecy" and they lose all their senses.

my brother this woman is seriously under the spell of her pastor and so called seer, people who just believe whatever the pastor is saying without trying to see some evidence of truth in it, its this type of prophesy that has caused broken homes and failed marriages. before the so called wedding all those diseases she mentioned has been happening non of them is new in our world, accidents air and road even on sea is common with man, i wonder if she has her senses with her.
witches have their meetings always no matter the multitude of church all over nigeria, the only salvation for her son is not to avoid the marriage its only if he could be prayerful and be sensible thats all. Now what she is saying as simply given her family a bad picture before Nigerians. i wish them well o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by tintingz(m): 10:49am On May 03, 2017
UJIC:

Thanks bro for corroborating what I said earlier about your reasoning, it really came in handy grin .

... and engine failures are the only cause of plane crashes just as bad engines and/or bad brakes are the only cause of road accidents and poor body build the only cause of ship wreck, right?

The TITANIC was unsinkable but it SUNK so what's the evidence of its unsink-ability?

I guess it's better to have 1D thinkers with witty and straight reasoning than having UHD thinkers with reasoning issues after all.
The Titanic was built NOT to be sinkable but it is sinkable ONLY IF it is hit by rock, iceberg creating a break hole for water to gush in. It is even hard for storm to sink Titanic.

A balloon is design to float, it can only come down when it hit by a sharp object.

1 Like

Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by mikkypel(m): 11:01am On May 03, 2017
Na to just manage my concortion rice that day
Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by VanBommel(m): 11:16am On May 03, 2017
Christane:
this woman might be 100 percent certain of what she is saying bt many may tink dat she z mentally unstable to knw al dz ...she might get d fact 4rm a babalawo,a pastor,bishop,prophet or prophetess ...d fact remain dat she might be right nd she z trying to save her son ..nd d country ...i support ur movement ma ...#STOP THE OCCULTIC WEDDING
stop being confused bro

1 Like

Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by vickylincon(m): 11:24am On May 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The Titanic only sank because it hit an Iceberg as a result of human error ..It was built to withstand storms and the rough sea but not icebergs ..So yes if used properly the Titanic was unsinkable
lols. you ehn. but I hope you get my point? when something is bound to happen, it will surely happen.. you don't need to put your faith in mans engine

1 Like

Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by aadoiza: 11:35am On May 03, 2017
vickylincon:
lols. you ehn. but I hope you get my point? when something is bound to happen, it will surely happen.. you don't need to put your faith in mans engine
Word! Whatever will go wrong will certainly go wrong.

That guy is demonstrating high level of ignorance and naivete.

1 Like

Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by sepalapen(m): 11:35am On May 03, 2017
Na only her waka come born d son let also hear from baba now
Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by chuksjuve(m): 11:36am On May 03, 2017
positivelord:
If you dont know the ways of deeply occultic people you will find it difficult to understand what she is saying.

you just detonated a bombshell ...man have not revealed this to you...
people will not understand.

you just summaried my thoughts with your opinion.

is only people will understand...
Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2017
ogobaby23:
I didn't know Nairaland was this addictive. I just feel an urge to comment on every topic.

Pls is this normal or have I turned a nairaland junkie?
Lol I think a little of both
Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by ikorodureporta: 12:42pm On May 03, 2017
May be dis is what she means.... May 11, 2017: 5+11+17=33. When you check out the dates so many churches hold their events, it tallies with 13 & 33. Who knows what it means.....
Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by samsard(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2017
positivelord:
If you dont know the ways of deeply occultic people you will find it difficult to understand what she is saying.
All I'm seeing in what you wrote now is ignorance, the type that keeps Nigeria and Nigerians perpetually a third world country with no hope
Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by samsard(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2017
Christane:
this woman might be 100 percent certain of what she is saying bt many may tink dat she z mentally unstable to knw al dz ...she might get d fact 4rm a babalawo,a pastor,bishop,prophet or prophetess ...d fact remain dat she might be right nd she z trying to save her son ..nd d country ...i support ur movement ma ...#STOP THE OCCULTIC WEDDING
Ignorant folks like you are the reason why Nigerians think midnight prayers are what it takes to develop the country, when in saner climes midnight research would be the natural choice. That is why this pastopreneurs are buying private jets off desperate Ignorant folks. One even had up to 70 million in his account from deceiving a single family and labelling their dad an occult man who is responsible for his wife's fibroid. I weep for this country. What should ordinarily be considered a mental health condition is considered supernatural in Nigeria, while we can't solve simple power problems.
Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by ogobaby23(f): 1:10pm On May 03, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
Lol I think a little of both
Ok
Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by Christane: 1:26pm On May 03, 2017
u dnt knw anythng abt lyf ..go n sit down ..
Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by UJIC(m): 1:33pm On May 03, 2017
tintingz:
The Titanic was built NOT to be sinkable but it is sinkable ONLY IF it is hit by rock, iceberg creating a break or hole for water to gush in. It is even hard for storm to sink Titanic.

A balloon is design to float, it can only come down when it hit by a sharp object.

You're the irrational person here.

My friend, according to dictionary, UNSINKABLE is not being capable of sinking, the inability to sink.

Need I tell you that a comment was made about TITANIC that even God cannot sink it?

Since it finally sank, it then means that it was NEVER UNSINKABLE

If you sell me a balloon telling me it's of the best quality and I buy it and later, it was knowingly or unknowingly punctured by or with a sharp object, I have no problem with you
BUT
If you sell me a balloon telling me it's unpuncturable, I pay for it and right before your presence throws it at a sharp object knowingly and it gets punctured, my guy, it's only my self control that can stop me from doing something irrational to you in a civilised environment.
Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by Tedassie(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2017
ogobaby23:
I didn't know Nairaland was this addictive. I just feel an urge to comment on every topic.

Pls is this normal or have I turned a nairaland junkie?

o my,it must be the Nairaland flu...i'll need to run some check ups on you right away,if u don't mind wink
Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by goldedprince: 2:08pm On May 03, 2017
She warned those attending the wedding that immediately after the wedding, there would be strange diseases, multiple road accidents, plane crashes, fire incidents and strange death across the country.
if immediately after the weeding all these listed things happens, i will worship any god she worships, even if na satan
Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by tintingz(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2017
UJIC:

My friend, according to dictionary, UNSINKABLE is not being capable of sinking, the inability to sink.

Need I tell you that a comment was made about TITANIC that even God cannot sink it?
Using unsinkable or "even God cannot sink the Titanic ship" is a metaphor, it means the ship is well capable, protected etc. We all know it can sink if it has failures.

It is like saying Usain bolt can run fast like a moving train, we all know he can't, it is just a metaphor he's the fastest.

Since it finally sank, it then means that it was NEVER UNSINKABLE
it finally sank because the ship hit the iceberg, if it avoided the iceberg, the ship wouldn't have sank. I've explained metaphor to you in this context.

If you sell me a balloon telling me it's of the best quality and I buy it and later, it was knowingly or unknowingly punctured by or with a sharp object, I have no problem with you
BUT
If you sell me a balloon telling me it's unpuncturable, I pay for it and right before your presence throws it at a sharp object knowingly and it gets punctured, my guy, it's only my self control that can stop me from doing something irrational to you in a civilised environment.
If I sell you a balloon and said it can't be burst by anything, it is just metaphor that the balloon is original, in the market this is how people advertise their goods, like saying this glass is unbreakable, it is original.
Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by juman(m): 4:25pm On May 03, 2017
Yeye family.

Family that failed the country.
Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by Siscooh: 5:19pm On May 03, 2017
noblealuu:
She could be right after all. Ogboni confraternity; although the myriads of tragedies she claims to foreknow are unbelievable. Innocent lives will not be slayed just on those flimsy reasons.
Why not? She could have had insight through prayers of the sacrifice they want to use the wedding for. God!!!

2 Likes

Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by noblealuu: 5:51pm On May 03, 2017
Siscooh:

Why not? She could have had insight through prayers of the sacrifice they want to use the wedding for. God!!!
you could be right. The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by sshalom(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2017
This is serious and troubling at the same time.
Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by ogobaby23(f): 8:28pm On May 03, 2017
Tedassie:

o my,it must be the Nairaland flu...i'll need to run some check ups on you right away,if u don't mind wink

Are you a doctor?
Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by Tedassie(m): 11:44pm On May 03, 2017
ogobaby23:

Are you a doctor?
Love doctor.lol

No mind me o,just playing with you...welcome aboard smiley
Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by MistadeRegal(m): 12:18am On May 04, 2017
positivelord:

Only your comment makes sense to me. Other comments are from blind sheep.

2 Likes

Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by ogobaby23(f): 6:45am On May 04, 2017
Tedassie:
Love doctor.lol

No mind me o,just playing with you...welcome aboard smiley
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by gwama: 6:07pm On May 04, 2017
If I were part of the guests, I will refrain from participating in this marriage. A proverb says "if you tell yourself who jumps this stick will lose his mother, go around and say it's wrong" grin
Re: Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo by dionma: 6:23pm On May 04, 2017
No be everybody wet wear cloth dey waka for street naim normal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) / Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.