Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

Banky W Proposes To His Girlfriend.. This Is Lovely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Banky W Proposes To His Girlfriend.. This Is Lovely (1339 Views)

Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! / Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Proposes To His Girlfriend.. This Is Lovely by edidiongmichael(m): 10:47am On May 03, 2017
Earlier today on Instagram, @edesuaetomi, the future Mrs Banky posted this.. This is so cute

Re: Banky W Proposes To His Girlfriend.. This Is Lovely by edidiongmichael(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2017
More pics....

Re: Banky W Proposes To His Girlfriend.. This Is Lovely by sinaj(f): 10:50am On May 03, 2017
Might even be a stunt to promote wedding party 2.
Re: Banky W Proposes To His Girlfriend.. This Is Lovely by Nobody: 10:54am On May 03, 2017
sinaj:
Might even be a stunt to promote wedding party 2.
Nigerians don't ever believe anything. Even doubting Thomas is a learner grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Proposes To His Girlfriend.. This Is Lovely by Afonjashapmouth: 10:56am On May 03, 2017
Apart is off d market
Re: Banky W Proposes To His Girlfriend.. This Is Lovely by sinaj(f): 10:57am On May 03, 2017
PapiSmith:

Nigerians don't ever believe anything. Even doubting Thomas is a learner grin
You never can tell. That's why I used the word might.

Congrats to them if it's true tho.
Re: Banky W Proposes To His Girlfriend.. This Is Lovely by decatalyst(m): 10:58am On May 03, 2017
Finally, the cute headmaster is getting married

grin grin
Re: Banky W Proposes To His Girlfriend.. This Is Lovely by kinibigdeal(m): 11:00am On May 03, 2017
Are they really dating? I think this is the same lady that acted wedding day movie with Banky
Re: Banky W Proposes To His Girlfriend.. This Is Lovely by ogorwyne(f): 11:01am On May 03, 2017
wow wow wow

watch out for wedding party 2
Re: Banky W Proposes To His Girlfriend.. This Is Lovely by GoggleB(m): 11:02am On May 03, 2017
Waoh
Re: Banky W Proposes To His Girlfriend.. This Is Lovely by Nobody: 11:02am On May 03, 2017
Great thought it all ended in that movie "the wedding party"
Look beautiful together
Re: Banky W Proposes To His Girlfriend.. This Is Lovely by braine(m): 11:13am On May 03, 2017
This Adesua babe is beautiful. kiss
Re: Banky W Proposes To His Girlfriend.. This Is Lovely by Laveda(f): 11:15am On May 03, 2017
This is cute.
Re: Banky W Proposes To His Girlfriend.. This Is Lovely by Nobody: 11:16am On May 03, 2017
Some beans, plsss grin
Re: Banky W Proposes To His Girlfriend.. This Is Lovely by ItzHoludex(m): 11:17am On May 03, 2017
who will watch DAT movie and not know there is one kind of chemistry btw two of them.

the kissing was on another level...

wishing them happy married life in advance

Re: Banky W Proposes To His Girlfriend.. This Is Lovely by Leriebloom(f): 11:40am On May 03, 2017
Awwn. How sweet

(1) (Reply)

New On Nairaland Want To Make Friends / How Old Is Your Current Relationship? / Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.