Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch (2246 Views)

My Friends Wife Traveled For Xmas Without His Consent. / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by femi4love(m): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2007
[b]A friend is in a big Dilemma (Or is it "Dimela"?, as Jade Goody's Mum(UK's Celebrity BB) called it) grin. He married his "born again" wife over ten years ago and they have 2 children. According to him, she was always accusing people as a witches or wizards, including a former pastor of theirs and his wife. A recent strange behaviour made my friend to seek spiritual help where it was revealed to him both physically and spiritually and in his dreams that this woman is actually a witch responsible for his problems since they got married. This woman has refused to change and has even vowed to deal further with my friend. This friend being a born again Christian and having been warned by God to stay away from this woman has lived without her for 9 years and wants to move on with his life. This woman is still attacking him in dreams and using blackmail. She parades herself as a "minister" in one of the most popular Nigerianchurches. She never denied her witchcraft when comfronted. WHAT SHOULD HE DO?[/b]
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by Coco29(f): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2007
WOW, every ones got religion but no one has god, well yr god that is.

As far as i know once you walk with the MOST HIGH no one can harm you!

so how is it this Christean man is living in fear when he has god on his side? undecided
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by omogenaija(f): 1:20am On May 06, 2007
as God told him , he should just stay away from her, he shouldnt be scared of blackmail or anything else because he has God, as a christian he should know that nothing can harm him , all he needs is faith
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by English1(f): 9:30am On May 06, 2007
He left his wife because he dreamt she was a witch? Man, he needs medical help.
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by dupebaby(m): 4:48pm On May 10, 2007
wow, this is serious, welll tell ur friend 2 go 2 Mountain of Fire and Miracle Minist, trust me in 10dayz the woman will leave ur friend alone, only prayer and fasting could slove this kind of problem, [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by busygirl(f): 10:19pm On May 11, 2007
All the way with you, dupebaby. Anyways, if he's really committed to God . .He shouldn't fear. God will stand up for him.
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by Vieira(m): 2:44am On May 12, 2007
what a load of crock!

I am embarrassed to even see that this thread has got people responding in a serious manner.

men are we backward or what.
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by mrmayor(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2007
I'm curious to know how your friend found out his wife was a Witch,[/b]that is if there is such a thing as Witches.I think your friend is tired of the woman is using allegation of witchcraft as an excuse out the marriage.
I know a lot of [b]Naija vs Naija marriages
were contracted under the guise of Love but what is really going is Paper Marriage with children. What are members of her church doing about having a witch as a pastor?
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by BBoy3(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2007
Well i personally belief that what ever higher power it is that you belief in make sure you do it to the fullest.
Your friend does not strike me as a true born again Xtian. If he was he wouldn't have married her in the first place!
Even if he slipped out of desperation, he has nothing to fear from this woman and her antics - but prepared to fight fire with fire (MFM wink)!

He could always try burning her at the stake cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2007
Your friend was looking for an excuse to quit.

The woman is lucky to have gotten rid of a man like that.

If we can call him man sef!
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2007
mfm is the solution , No long thing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by manoy(m): 1:42am On Dec 27, 2007
You must be born again
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by bjluv: 4:46am On Dec 28, 2007
so there are still witches
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by Carlosein(m): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2007
bjluv:

so there are still witches

shocked shocked
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2007
English1:

He left his wife because he dreamt she was a witch? Man, he needs medical help.
michelin89:

Your friend was looking for an excuse to quit.

The woman is lucky to have gotten rid of a man like that.

If we can call him man sef!

Exactly my thoughts.
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by RichyBlacK(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2007
Why do people still attribute all sort of powers to people who just belong to a coven? witches are just ordinary people who call themselves witches/wizards. There is nothing to fear about witches.
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by noetic(m): 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2008
uhmn!
grin
na wah oooooooooooooooo
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by spoilt(f): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2008
nigerians always on the lookout for witches! funny as heck! grin
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by bjluv: 5:09am On Jan 19, 2008
Carlosein, wetin? tongue

I guess you would say our neighbours' cats too are all witches that will be probably flyin' to have some fun with you at nights---- lol
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by efuah(f): 11:59am On Jan 19, 2008
wonders
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by Rlst84sale(m): 3:55am On May 18, 2008
Maybe Seun should just rename this forum "Wonderland". You guys r just plain crazy. Now tell us which God told ur friend to leave his wife?. Where in the bible is it written that a christian should leave his wife because she is witch?. God will never contradict himself. May be u and ur friend should seek help and start loving your neighbor instead of catching witches.
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by lucabrasi(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2008
na wa for you o,if you want to bash "born again"christians,pls come out and say so and dont use a random woman's behaviour to rubbish other people's religious beliefs, she can call herself anything ,that shouldnt even reflect on your post the point is simple a lady is accusiing everyone of being a witch and you all or ur friend or whaeva went to a spiritualist and u were told she is a witch, finish,leave born again out of it
as for the spiritualist,you best be careful before you take any actions,because stuffs like that have to be backed up by real physical evidence before you break a family up because of "voice from sat guru maharaji"or angel uriel
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by welli(f): 6:00pm On May 18, 2008
after getting married to d witch,den God is now telling him to stay away frm her? shocked dis is wat happens wen u rush into things witout consultin God.i dnt see stayin away frm dis woman as a means of eradicating dis problem of his.@ times we mistake wat we feel for God speaking to us.he should consult God,listen carefully nd blive in him.nuttin can harm him if he is under his (GOD)shadow
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by Oracle(m): 6:23pm On May 18, 2008
Let him seek God while he can still be found.
With God there's no need for panic.

Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by doe82: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2008
@poster
advise ur friend to seek the bface of GOD personally
only then ll he find solution and source of his probs
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by janami(f): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2008
yes yes *nodding head wisely* wink mountain of fire would do the trick
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by coolier(f): 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2008
Now, why is it that easy to call the mother of ones children a witch? And what are the children saying to this?
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2008
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by Sisikill: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2008
((((CLAPPING))))

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

OP, if you’re friend was here. . . I mean where I can see him, I’ll fall at his feet and sing traditional songs praising his ingenuity. What an absolutely, postively brilliant way to leave a marriage and still come up smelling roses.

He is smart and I. . . I respect that, honestly I do.  smiley

Wow! I’ve been missing out ooh! Who woulda thunk there will be this much drama on the Family section?
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by EDIPO(m): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2008
@ femi4love

i hope it doesn't take long before u understand the mess u might get yourself into poking your nose into your friend's affairs.

when the going was good, did he call you?

the whole witch story is a question of lack of basic undestanding between the couples and i also feel they might over time outlive it.then you would see how dangerous it could be sitting on other peoples' affair.

get busy with other things my brother. leave the witch and her hubby alone!

cheers grin
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by GEW: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2009
naija and witch craft
Re: Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch by Fhemmmy: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2009
How do they know she be witch for real?

(1) (Reply)

Husband/wife At Home. / Pls Help Me Understand My Hubby / Why Females!!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.