Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) (65482 Views)

Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by dainformant(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2017
"When the ring comes with four wheels"... A Nigerian lady identified as Momodu Aisha received double blessings from her sweetheart as he proposed to her in style with a Toyota jeep. And of course, she said YES . Congrats to the soon-to-be couple...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/when-your-ring-comes-with-four-wheels.html

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by StephenJobs(m): 1:23pm On May 03, 2017
Loozzz.....Just love the title "When ur ring comes with 4 wheels"......congrat to her

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by Missonas(f): 1:24pm On May 03, 2017
Smart guy. Aint no niggar ready to spend much for just any lady these days. Its their car now

44 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:25pm On May 03, 2017
ROMANTIC PROPOSAL, WHICH THEM LUCK

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 03, 2017
grin

The nxt news will be like...WHEN THE RING COMES WITH HOUSE & LOT grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by paschal47(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2017
Why wouldn't she say yes when there's a car attached to the proposal. undecided

I'll do my proposal in my room where she can at least have the opportunity to turn me down so as not to say yes because she don't want to fall my hands.

A lady once told me she would say yes to any guy that proposes to her outside but they would review it inside because she don't want to make him seem like a fool. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2017
grin Why won't she say yes,she obviously has his mumu button, beside her hand looks like dat of a vulture wiv all those veins...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by JudeJude: 1:30pm On May 03, 2017
lovely absolutely lovely
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by Chuksdede(m): 1:42pm On May 03, 2017
Congrats to her Na dis kind of proposal nigerian ladies dey like....pls my fellow guys shld stop proposing with these kind of gifts hw do we knw weda she accepted his proposal cos of the gift dat came with it Insults is allowed oo grin tongue

9 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 03, 2017
After which, serious nacking will follow grin

27 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 1:49pm On May 03, 2017
dainformant:
"When the ring comes with four wheels"... A Nigerian lady identified as Momodu Aisha received double blessings from her sweetheart as he proposed to her in style with a Toyota jeep. And of course, she said YES . Congrats to the soon-to-be couple...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/when-your-ring-comes-with-four-wheels.html

Cute , hope the car is in her name grin grin incase the wedding doesn't take place.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by SafeDavid(m): 1:57pm On May 03, 2017
Marriage goals. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by Kennedymac(m): 2:02pm On May 03, 2017
congrats to them ah wish them the best
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2017
ori e wan be.......
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 2:04pm On May 03, 2017
Chineke......God pick my call na

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 03, 2017
People of the world...

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by Kennedymac(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2017
congrats to them ah wish them the best

fp things

Viewing this topic: Kennedymac (m ),
lalasticlala (m )
(G

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2017
make pmb die if she no say yes

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by Afonjashapmouth: 2:04pm On May 03, 2017
When you know a lady's worth trust me you will do even more.

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by MakCoby(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2017
That Was Me Tho grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by walosky(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2017
You below me, what do u wish to say?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by themonk(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2017
GloriaNinja:
ROMANTIC PROPOSAL, WHICH THEM LUCK
I wan propose to you with English text book

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2017
whitebeard:
make pmb die if she no say yes

Wetin concern PMB for this matter?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 03, 2017
Nairaland guys shouting upandan see una mate o.... You guys should continue bashing ladies upandan oo... Yimu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 03, 2017
First it was a heart breaking NEWS that my darling Banky W is getting married to Aunty Adesua (My Role Model and a Mentor)

Now i can see a proposal with a Toyota SUV....

I think it's high time i start considering marriage proposals from serious Men....

By the way,i really dont need a SUV or Money or fine House neither expensive stuffs.... All i need is your Love and True Love..

The last statement was just a Joke grin

30 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 2:06pm On May 03, 2017
man kneels down as he propose to his girlfriend?

him for stand propose?
Congratulations my people
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 2:06pm On May 03, 2017
grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 2:06pm On May 03, 2017
Ring on a talon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 2:06pm On May 03, 2017
Wow....I love this
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) by dingbang(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2017
See how she is blushing.. Tomorrow now she will come and cry on twitter that he is a wife beater

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her / How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life / I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.